I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

No get the fuck out.

But we have't gotten to the best part!

>america talking shit while niggers loot and destroys entire sections of big cities
>niggers shooting cops and civilians every single day
>isn't even a white country anymore percentagewise
>even their whites are killing other whites in droves in the shool shooting of the month
>lead by a black president like most african countries
>will be lead by a woman next term like germany
>average american sallary will land on 3 dollars a month once china overtakes them economically and forces them to pay debt

Looking on from my villa in my white suburb next to the forest. When are you going to step up and take control of your country america? Is there any white americans left who could answer this?!

Is there anything more pathetic?

Nice fangs on that halfnigger pet they have

Sweden is pretty awesome when you are not a woman and don't have to be worried about being raped by a roving pack of migrants.

Those poor young boys are going to grow up to be cucked beyond all hope.

you've posted this like 3 times now

>adopt a black kid so you can be outraged by association

Pretty sure you're more at risk of getting raped by feral niggers in America as a woman

All the "hurr cucked Sweden xd" stuff comes off like a massive case of projection to be honest

time to build a wall

Please tell me that black girl isn't her daughter that the man is raising.

PLEASE

thoroughly agreed, but you can still pay for it. Don't worry, you don't have to let anyone in. On either side.

In fact, just cut trade off right now, and put us into such a horrible place where we make our own damn food.

Where the fuck are they? I hope they get at least robbed

he wants other swedes to know about his shed in the woods

Leaftard is right tho, we have severe problems now during the summer, when the cold is not keeping the MENA off the streets.

Where did that nigger come from? A literal cuck breeding or something?

This. They're too smart for the white guilt sympathy vote so they've purposely went out of their way to pretend to be oppressed. When the day of the rope comes they'll throw that black to the wolves, "that's the one you want, not us we're white folk we're just like you!". I can't wait for their pleas to fall on the deaf ears of the anti-degeneracy squad and they're all marched around the back of their house.

They left out "Uncle Daddy" in the group picture

daft cunt

white privilege lol

racial tensions always spike during the summer and cool during winter. but after every winter the tension is stronger and stronger

>Americucks

>lead by a black president like most african countries
>Black muslim president*
Fify

And he's been right every time

just don't let people like that back into the us if they leave the us and have them live in aria a bit and wait 4 redpill

Thanks for the correction India;

>Kill all the Ummah

>being on social media after age 30

Maybe Alex Jones was right after, maybe (((they))) really are spiking your drinking water. You should have bought that water filter.

>going to Ethiopia
They might make the news as the US family that was tortured to death during their vacation.

>on Facebook
>black kid talking about white privilge being the problem in this country
>reply that white privilege is bullshit
>50 responses from black kid and Arab girl about how wrong I am

I hate this world

At least that couple adopted. I know a "family" where the white dad, who owns a gym in Detroit, lets his "wife" fuck all of the black trainers there.

And "they" just had a baby. Nobody knows who the father is. And this is public info and considered"normal" and "at least he isn't racist" because he let's black guys fuck his blond wife.

nigger lives will never matter

Middle aged women ruined the internet.

She doesn't care about the whites being slaughtered/raped by blacks.

Pure virtue signaling for VirtueBux.

>that little faggot son

Is it Nature or Nurture Sup Forums?

Nature. He'll kill the parents when before turning 21.

> calls out the token black

>Ethiopia
Enjoy the oppression of the Oromo you white cunt.
Oh wait blacks can't oppress people I forgot. Silly me.