BEWARE THE LIGHT ;_;

BEWARE THE LIGHT ;_;

the fact that it was stephen merchant really broke my immersion

I agree. His voice is so distinct that it just felt weird coming out of someone who doesn't look like him. I like the guy, but I can only see him as him; Hello Ladies is just Stephen Merchant as Stephen Merchant.

>stephen merchant

What's this from??

Why did he Sudoku? Those guys were probably going to die anyway.

Yer an odd lookin fella

>there's this thing in it...
>it had big eyes.. it was gangly

Knew he was being used to hunt his friends and didn't see any other way out.
Guy already had guilt and abandonment issues, suicide with the chance of throwing a spanner in the works of dudes you hate who're trying to fuck with people you like probably seemed golden to him.

Why did they include this shot in a trailer? I'm glad I avoided all material released after the first trailer before actually seeing the movie

the best capeshit movie ever

James Mangold's new neo-Western

it did for about 5 seconds, then it stopped bothering me

>tfw no qt lil daughter to take care and protect ;_;

Great ironic death scene.

How was it ironic?

because he has spent his entire life hiding from the light when he causes his death by it

He death was caused by concussive force and heat, not light.

light energy is emitted as a result of heat

do you know what a fire is

Yes. I also know that the heat and concussive force of the grenade would have killed him much faster than the light did considering we see the speed that light hurts him, and from real life we know the speed that grenades hurt people.

not that guy, but obviously its not literal, just a poetic sorta way of describing a grenades explosion and his own way of saying goodbye.

you are correct in noting the actual cause of his death is one component of the grenade. however, his nemesis is another component of the grenade, and since they are components of one thing, can be said to both cause his death, right? If the grenade made no light it wouldn't have killed him, as it cannot explode without creating light. Therefore the grenade made light as it killed him. Light was a component of his death.

Does this satisfy you

It's a film where every character over the age of 13 is brutally killed, I wouldn't think too hard in the nature of the death of a character with 7 minutes of screentime.

>saying some retarded quip and letting the bad guys see the grenade and jump out
>instead of just fucking pulling the pins silently, counting to three then rolling them across the floor

At the end of the day, capeshit remains capeshit

>Stephen Merchant trying to be funny when the situation absolutely does not call for it

POETRY