/cacg/ ~ Commander and Cute general #3

After a couple of depressing negotiations between dozens of artists, i see $50 a month isnt enough to fund a comic. Since its against board rules to crowdfund I've decided to be generous raise the proposed monthly pay for $100 to any artist willing to do this comic. Time to find one.

FAQs:

>the fuck is this shit?
A general.

>for what?
a Sup Forums comic

>can you be more specific?
in the Terra School District, rules and funding for Murica Elementary are defined by the kids of student council themselves. In following students Hillary and Trump on their mission to become student body president of Murica Elem, readers both young and old will see the political and social issues from their real world adapted to an all-too cute and definately familiar setting. When not at the school, readers will see inter-school struggles at Terra Learning District's conference building, where student council leaders of the other racially-based schools come to battle it out in defense of their own institution's agendas. Such is the world of 'Commander and Cute'

>gee, how can i help?

By suggesting any political figures, events to add into the storyline, or social groups you feel should be personified into the comic's roster. Finding an artist to do the comic would be a big help right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1467/83/1467830474333.png
youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just going to post some already confirmed characters. Dont mind me unless you feel i left something about them out.

bio:
>hotblooded and unpredictable master persuader
>used to be friends with Hillary and Bill before enrolling into politics class
>impulsive on stage, but has a 4D chess master plan
>real estate empire is a playground sandcastle building service
>gets big allowances from dad
>boyfriend to Melania who is a beautiful but ditzy child model
>arch rivals : Hillary, Romney, Ryan, Rand, Jeb, Rubio, Obama
>best friends : Carson, Christie, Palin

arcs:
>wants to build a fence around the school, keeping the students from the failing and starved mexican school out
>gets in trouble for monopolizing swing set usage and not letting black kids have a turn
>starts reselling candy from his neighborhood corner store at a profit; spends it all at the Xerox to advertise and runs out of both candy and money
>discovers an entire shipping pallet of gold spray paint; sprays everything he owns, including himself (the fumes make him loopy
>dad loses everything in a stock market mixup making him have to eat 'poor people food' from the cafeteria

bio:
>mischievous and power-hungry
>moe qualities show whenever she is obviously out of touch or reads the room wrong paper (think Haruhi Suzumiya).
>plot conflicts often arise from her recklessness when handling her machinations to become empress of the school district, but first she has to become student body president of her own institution
>she and boyfriend Bill have a huge jar of lunch money to use for favors (metaphor for Hillary and Bill's Clinton Foundation)
>completely hopeless tech wise. requires help from Huma emotionally and tech-wise

arcs:
>gets letters passed to her about an upcoming raid at the Libby Elementary student council club house by muslim students who oppose Murica and Libby elementary relations. Chooses to ignore them. Murica Elem student council members get their asses kicks. Denies ever getting such letters.
>if you want to make above metaphor simpler, Hillary gets caught passing notes in class; throws her entire bookbag out the window
>gets to take the class pet home for the weekend, loses him
>becomes convinced someone keeps throwing rocks at her on the playground
>beats a kid named Vinny in a fight and sends him to the nurses office with a bloody nose; no one ever sees him again (his parents transferred him to another school)

bio:
>comic relief sore loser driven to irrelevance by his utter assblast by Hillary
>hillary bullies him constantly yet he takes it like a cuck
>leads a group of loud younger students who crybully everyone (the SJWs personified by a crossdressing student, dyke, flamer, and kid who dresses up as a wolf)
>beats everyone at Basketball
>bullied by a triplet of black girls mad student council hasnt addressed unfair treatment by hall monitors (who personify the police). physical appearance of the black girls to look something like img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1467/83/1467830474333.png

arcs:
>tries petitioning to make everything in the school free. poorly maintained facilities due to no funding start bugging the fuck out

bio:
>undisputed class presidentgodkingemperor of the russian school
>mutual arch enemy of Hillary, just as power hungry if not more than her
>plans to make his recovering school the strongest in the district, never reckless
>admired by Trump, still friends with cool kid Dubya
>mocks Obama on a daily basis
>basically, any time he is involved shit gets irreversibly real

arcs:
>when one of his school's expensively crafted plane toys is hit by a rock from the nearby turkish school, he vows vengeance against their student body president Erdogan

bio:
>additional comic relief
>hillary's boyfriend she keeps around pretty much as an accessory
>student body presidency tarnished for cheating
>still has a thing for younger students
>secretly dating 3 other students

arcs:
>if we are following IRL events, will probably die of a heart attack within the year

bio:
>became a legendary member of the british school's student council after starting the movement to seperate itself from other racially-european schools that allow degeneracy
>admires Rand's dad and Donald
>smokes and drinks

arcs:
>needs suggestions

bio:
>the nicest student at the school, but if provoked will stab
>sits at the back of the class and falls asleep during lessons
>narcoleptic
>overly imaginative

arcs:
>need some suggested

bio:
>a mess
>the butt of everyone's joke the entire fucking series

arcs:
>youtube.com/watch?v=O74XDI-o7xc

bio:
>always loyal to Hillary's side.
>outgoing and dependable.
>has a crush on Hillary which conflicts with her desire to maintain a professional relationship.

arcs:
>nothing suggested so far

bio:
>hovers around Don's campaign seeking attention
>mortal enemy of Elizabeth Warren

arcs:
>need to be suggested

bio:
>popular among girls at the school
>part of Hillary's posse, much to scorn of jealous Huma
>dresses up as a native american warrior everyday, tomahawk toy with rubber bow and arrow

arcs:
>in order to become recognized as a native american at the school, she tries living the life of actual tribe indians for a day

SHE'S MINE

>Hillary gets caught passing notes in class; throws her entire bookbag out the window
This is much funnier for being less complicated than its alternative

how many pages is the comic though

I know it seems like a farfetched dream but i hope like Camp Sherwood the comic lasts years so it may cover the events of our time for even our kids to one day read. Stupid, i know, but i can dream. Theres not even a set limit of pages needed every month. Long as Sup Forums is satisfied with whatever few panels the artist may dish out every now and then.

>make comics as a hobby
>gotten pretty good, I think
>not much portfolio work to get a job, tho
>become increasingly redpilled
>work a shitty job and would rather make illustrations for money
>see this thread

I'm reminded of that mission hill joke with the cartoonist looking for work at a nazi newspaper.
Well then. Yeah, sure, I'd be down for it. I wouldn't put it on a portfolio, but I'd be down for it.

Have you considered paying at a rate per page instead of a monthly investment?

i dont know if you'd like this style for a comic

>Have you considered paying a rate per page instead of a monthly investment

Thanks for considering being apart of this, also if you do decide to be the artist i only request you tripfag as Cockroach, Goldtooth, or Karate a Cute. To answer your question i didnt think to do so, but i feel just being handed a big sum money of money every month will keep the artist on their toes as to put out a decent amount of pages either in a batch or approproately periodically.

Mind doing a doodle of any of the politicians you want in the comic? To see your artstyle?

That style is fucking cute, but really im just a cheapass producer. It should be up to the rest of Sup Forums to come to a consensus who does it. Lets see what the others ITT have to say. I like you two already.

ur a good artist but that hillary looks like a teenager. needs more baby fat

i want this so bad