Japan in 3 years

will japan still be the utopia it is currently in 3 years when i go to teach english, or is it going to get fucked up by sjw's and refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Japan is stagnant, so it will be shit but for other reasons

japan have four clear seasons

off fucking course

Korea has the most clear 4 seasons

fuck yeah fresh as, cant wait to leave this shithole country that is western society

oh yes, korea vs japan thread now

Enjoy being mistreated by your boss and having your co-workers fucking you over for petty shit.

t. Lived 2 years in Aichi.

> is it going to get fucked up by sjw's and refugees
Maybe it is for these reasons or other reasons like economical crush or nuclear missiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7Z2O9Nwt6c

Care to explain the details?

>will japan still be the utopia it is currently
not once you get there

Was a codemonkey(yeah i know lol) for Softbank. Basically everytime i needed my co-workers to help me with something they denied, when i had doubts they just didn't answered. There was also one time where they made up some shit about me being a drug abuser because i smoked straw cigarettes and they tought i was smoking weed. My boss was a huge dick, asking me to do shit when we had two employees literally doing fucking nothing or they went out for smoking as well.

On the 2nd year i was already depressed as shit and i was starting to get ill because i was basically eating Ramen and other industrialized shit only. I quit and came back.

it is if you're not working. it's a great country to spend a month or two in, but working/living there is seriously hellish.

should of been an english teacher, they dont make you work like a slave because they are accepting of culture, i cant wait to go there and get a jap wife

I'm sorry to hear that. Because of shitty work ethic, Japanese bosses think they are allowed to treat subordinate employees like slaves. And workplace bullying is common here too.

im an alt chad so if i get workplace bullied im gonna say fuck of yellow nigger, then say some shit like i fuck your women

Just don't go there thinking your life will be like the anime cuz it won't. For me it was nice in the beginning, all the lights 'n shiet and bought lots of vidya, but then later everything seemed "bland and dead" IMO.

The reason was i was just tired really, working my ass off, living in a shitty apartment that was the size of my kitchen here.

Nah, i'm actually the worst person to teach, i'm not very patient lol.

It wasn't really bullying, it was just like "lol you integrated very well, now we're gonna make you work like we do".

>im an alt chad so if i get workplace bullied im gonna say fuck of yellow nigger, then say some shit like i fuck your women

japanese girls won't like you

i dont watch anime, i watch just watch vids like exploring jap and that, i want to live countyside and retire peacefully with a jap wife

mate, i literally fuck chink women almost everytime i go out, dont think itll be different there, and im not going for yellow fever so fuck you

>utopia
are you joking? Only good thing for aussie tourists is that we have good power snow for skiing in Hokkaido
In your Kangaroo land, on the other hand,
you can earn much more,
you see more friendly people and you are not treated as a gaijin,
less stressful, less crowded, more free time,

not power, powder snow.......

Seems cool, even though the countryside is boring as fuck.

Japan right now isn't even a utopia. Stop being deluded.

australia is expensive as fuck, rent in japan is so much cheaper for same size places

looks beautiful though

Shouldn't you blame chinks for that?

Yes. Just make sure that you can handle the boringness.

yes, we know
that's why so many Japanese retirees move into Malaysia

It has been already fucked up. you better make your way to another Asian non-English speaking country for your own sake.

No. Don't move here. This is my country.

the only thing im worried for is that my future japanese wife will suck my future half jap sons dick while hes studying so he can get good grades

House prices in Japan are still rising and swelling like a bubble though.
This trend won't stop until the 2020 Olympics end.

im white and so is my dad, but he grew up in malaysia because airport base and he said its a great country with great food, but im a japan land man

you should be more worried about the school shooting your future hapa son will inevitably commit

It won't happen. So don't worry. The story is fictional and exaggerated by western media.

only around 8% of property sales go to foreign investors, the real problem started with the government in 2008

ok good

But Japan has been going thru a severe depletion for over 20 years. I doubt the rising trend of house prices will persist that long. Japanese corporations have begun falling short of labour forces as its population started to dwindle and consequently its youth population plummeted by a large margin.

happas are the future honestly, the white race is dying off so our smartest option is to race mix with japs

The only thing you should worry about is your hapa daughter getting raped by murrican black marines in a summer festival night and her single-mothered wool haired toddlers start calling you grandad

deflation*

was

dont worrying im going to teach my hapas to not racemix only with whites or other japanese

If house prices get cheaper then people will start having big families and a lot of businesses consider moving in to better locations

I severely doubt they'll start having big families
maybe 2-3 chilluns willl be common

You sound delusional

>fucked up
thanks to illegal gook immigrants

you sound like a fat burger

Maybe have a less shit job?

Dumb cunt.

OK, I'll move into Malaysia
Your cunt looks comfy desu

i can see ya flag dickhead it was an insult because burgers are faggots

Mhmm you're delusional

At my workplace at least, it seems like everyone is having multiple children. One guy even just had his third.

I think the birthrate will be fine eventually.

well, maybe i am, atleast it gives me hope and goals to achieve to finally leave this shithole country, have you seen the state of australia now, horrible.

It isn't. We are racist as fuck. I'm not even kidding. Don't come here.

>shithole country
>australia
Wow.

mate it honestly is, its going down hill fast as fuck

And you think living in Japan is a solution? Well, if you want to be that short-sighted then go ahead.

In his defense, Japan is getting Olympic'd in 2020, and the Olympics are an event that usually works to tighten the globalization screws on a country.
>increasing English prominence and profeciency in areas where visitors will be passing or staying.
>sensitivity training for visitor-facing employees so as to not offend the visitors.
>hiding or simplifying facets of the public sphere that would trigger or frustrate the visitors.
>a boost in tourism by people who did not specifically choose the country, exposing it to a wider audience and perpetuating the above effects.
>controversial cultural aspects of the country laid bare by visitors, drawing criticism and encouraging a shift to modern global norms.

fuck you nigger

>not wanting all weebs out of this country

i cant be fucked to read it but i just realised 2020 is 3 years away which is when i mgoing there, what does this mean for me? (im going to ignore the fact you're a jew this one time)

Lol nah, he's just another typical Aussie shitposter.

Here they go again.

> We are racist as fuck.
details

got banned from pol mate what else can i do

They don't like non-Malays

please leave and never come back

Malays first. All you people second. But this mostly concern the citizens of the country.

Low birth-rate and working Japanese will have increased costs in taking care of older people, and it will only get worse until the big generations have died off and the population has reached the optimal curve again.

We're in for 20 years of worsening living conditions but luckily we still have successful international companies to keep the economy going strong.

Don't come to Japan, my english is good enough as it is.

For starters stop thinking it’s an utopia. You’ll be 12479456th underskilled white boy teachig English here

>what else can i do
save your local wild animals

>should of
And you’re the one teaching English. Just so you know your job is one of the lowest in the societal food chain, only above some 7/11 clerk

tell me about fukushima

>plowing hs grills
sounds like utopia to me

>have prime athletes the epitome of health in a radioactive shithole

Japan is a modern country, so apart from language and serving sizes, you aren't going to find something all that different in terms of social structures and consumerism.
Whatever you do, learn enough of the language beforehand and don't spend your stay in a fucking gaijin bubble.

The japanese have not been influenced by western (((media))) and academics, so they will be fine.

>and get a jap wife
Ayy lad, go for broke. Japanese marriages are truly fucking hell for the guy.

Lads I wanna be an English teacher in Japan too, but I'm from Greece. My English is really good and I'm sure I can reach native level though I've heard that they only hire mostly native English speakers. So tell me, do I have a chance to become an English teacher or nah?

>The International Olympic Commission has plans for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics to have baseball and softball games played at Fukushima.
hahahahahahahahahaha

All the English teachers I met in my schools were from English speaking countries, like USA, UK, Canada and some southern island which is USA's territory.

MUTANT OLYMPICS
WE AKIRA NOW

Yeah I knew that already but what I'm saying is that if I am at native level in English, will I be hired or will I just be rejected? Also, will my chances go higher if I learn Japanese?

Unfortunately you're not white so you won't pass

Being wh*te is a crime in my country mate

Website of Jet program says that people of particular country only can apply to the certification.

It also says that even if you are not native English speaker, you can apply to the certification, if you have English skill or Japanese skill.

At any rate, it seem you need to ask Japanese embassy to check if you can apply to the certification and actually do it.

The website also says that requirement changes every year.

I've seen two Black English teachers in my school days. One of them actually taught me. He was Mr.A(It's too unique to write here) and the best English teacher I've met and his class was very fun to attend.

Did any of your female classmates go missing?

No anyone didn't.