Reminder that this man is the only one who can save Europe from the nigger muslim hordes and the anglo judaic...

Reminder that this man is the only one who can save Europe from the nigger muslim hordes and the anglo judaic domination. He is the leader that a truly united European Empire needs.

This is why U$A-controlled Germany isn't allowed to talk positively about Russia in the media.

Too bad he's Russian.
TO WAR!

>collapses country's economy into one gas and one oil tube
>leader that a truly united European Empire needs

Reminder that he's only pursuing his ego

Reminder he's corrupt as fun

Fuck*, fucking autocorrect

Hey guys
#RussianStrategy #ScorchedEarth #ChatBotsOP
The whole board is astroturfed
These are the real threads

CFG
Leak thread
Happenings Summary
Trump General

ITT: Russians BTFO putinboos

It's not autocorrect. Anyone knows that anything fun is inherently corrupted. Only pain can bring salvation

Russia has +20 million muslims.
Moscow has +1 million muslims.

Russia has laws protecting islam and orthodoxy from any criticism. Saying bad stuff about islam or ortodhoxy will get you in jail.

kek

In all honestly, fck your russia.

Say what you want about this country but I moved to Russia six years ago and I'm not regretting it so far.

You're not struggling in life much, am i right?

>Vladimir yuo bad guy no mnies for you
>lol Angela yuo so funneh
>bombs Syria
>ISIS flees disguised as 14 year old refugee boys to Europe.
>just as planned, lol.

save us for a week before their economy crumbles, you mean

Fucking kek, Russia is broke

Are you crazy? This lunatic kills reporters that dissagre with him and create guards solely to stop any protest against his government. He won elections by straigh up rigging the results. He is a fucking dictator for Christ sake.

Nah, I'm good. I got a flatand food on my table and pretty soon I'm getting married to my qt russian gf. Everything is pretty much alright here.

He is. Based Putin
Hello Kiev

Russia doesn't have 20 million Muslims. And besides that Islam has been decreasing in Russia over the last years 2 million Muslims have converted to orthodoxy and atheism unlike the Turks in your shithole my central European friend

true

the fact the Sup Forums got infected with reddit antiputin meme tells a lot how much jews love this kind of threads

A lot of people just listen to soundbites. And the leftist media about Russia. It's not a bad place. Tbh I would move there. Heard there Lots of single white Russians to have kids with.
Canada on the other isn't a friendly or nice place to live anymore if you white.

I've go a friend from Canada here. He moved to St. Petersburg 12 years ago and doesn't plan to go back. But should try to learn the language, at least a bit. Then they'll love you.