HUUUUUUUUUUGE GAIN ALREADY

It's gonna be yuge

skinsfag reporting

>Implying Rivers can in to the red zone

>finally got points on the opening drive

Holy fuck this game is over

REEE NONE OF THE STREAMS WORK FOR ME

Lmao move to America bro xD

skins always play the bolts during a meaningless late season game when the team is horrible. at least they have home field advantage

This isn't meaningless for the bolts tho

GO REDSKINS GO!

>chargniggers thinking they have a shot at anything meaningful
lmao

Fuck no. Your country is absolute shit save for your talented doctors that most can't afford.

You faggots better not let the fucking chiefs win the division

Chargers always let down when they're the favorite. They'll probably win but it won't be easy

>half your crowd is the opposing teams fans from a team across the country

who shit in ur legos?

Fucking Cuba has a better healthcare system than you guys. Your infrastructure is shit. Your metro/train system is nowhere near as efficient as shitty eastern European countries save Serbia. You Americans need to take your heads out of your asses thinking America is the greatest place in the world.

>r*dskins

I'm pissed that the Skins are shit every year.

heh, nothing personnel chorgers

Scandinavians have this weird superiority complex, especially the swedes.

GAME CHAT
discord.gg/aDTbhj
NO CAPTCHA!!

It's ok they won't get a TD

That is absolutely hysterical coming from an American.

you are cancer an hero faggot

me too. howd you end up rooting for them?

HUNTED

>R*******S

simultaneous LA TDs

The first every football team that I ever happened to watch. The first football play I ever watched was Clinton Portis's forst run as a Redskins back in 05 I think that went for like a 60+ yard touchdown.

>can't afford healthcare
Stop believing what you read on leddit. If you don't have healthcare it's because you're a failure that doesn't have a job.

>R*******************************************************************SKINS

memes

LMAO THIS TEAM HOLLYYYYY SHIIITTTT

My healthcare is fine because I actually have a good career that pays for it.

>Using public transit
Kek only niggers and poor people use public transit. Try not being a europoor piece of shit

Doesn't change the fact that your healthcare is absolute shit compared to other first world countries. That is an objective fact.

Try visiting Europe, or leaving whatever shit city you live in. Public transit is extremely common in Europe. It's also clean and well taken care of.

>another boring ass game
I'm switching over to figure skating tbqh

>comfy chargers thread ruined by yuroshitposting

GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

You just said our doctors are better. Stay salty you eurofaggot. Keep paying your 60% taxes to fund more muslims coming to your country.

they literally play each other once every 4 years

>It's also clean and well taken care of
Confirmed for never having the misfortune of visiting Paris

I don't give a shit how clean your public transportation is, I'm not poor so I have a car.

Will Allen continue to make NFL history?

anyone have a working thread?

What do you mean?

working stream*

I said your doctors are better, yes I am able to admit things unlike you guys that think you're better than everyone and everything. Also, if you think our taxes go to just paying for Muslims, then you are a retard.

So do a lot of people, doesn't stop the fact that public trasnportation is WIDELY used by near everyone.

What do they do in the blue tent?

Dat Grant nigga is quick

Not here. Do you understand how large the US is? We cant build trains that service everyone. I don't live right downtown (because again, I'm not poor so I live in the suburbs) so I commute 30 miles one way to work. Who is going to build and maintain trains in 30 miles each direction out from every major city? You're talking about trillions of dollars.

You clearly know nothing about America if you think public transport is widely used by everyone. Most white middle class parents would never dare take their kids on a city bus, and even taking the subway/metro to a ballgame is iffy.

You don’t want to know

Yup this is a chorgers game. Gonna blow a 13 point lead in a must win game. Cya later

dat floater boys

DRAGGOOOOOOOOOOOON

The Redskins suck.

DRAGON

Rivers and the Chargers got this.

Redskins are calling it quits. What pussies

I fucking hate this team. I despise multimillionaires who put in half-efforts.

Every single Chargers and Rams home game for the rest of time will be this. LA has transplants from literally everywhere.

Time for you to become a Chargerfan lad

Even when the Chargers go 0-4 they don't give up

Why would you take a shot there? Hit something short to move the chains. Redskins defense can't stop anything

Allen is a fucking god la

He had davis open, just overthrew him

>rivers lead blocker
no respect lol

Where the fuck is new Zealand bro where at

Why is Melvin Gordon such a fucking bum

He was, but they should have ran something more high percentage

Idk but he must be embarrassed he's been outplayed by a manlet

They need to get him involved in the screen game. Gordon does way better with volume and in the open field but spends way to much time dancing and waiting behind blockers

>DEEEEEEEEEEEEELTAAAAAAAAAAAA

he is too light to press through lines

Does anyone have a stream?

SET HUT

You get a brain transplant

youtube.com/watch?v=2cB50NYHFtU
Here you go m8

When did the redskins get a Swiss cheese defense? They were pretty good at the start of the season

Thanks user

Redskins are a bunch of gutless, quiting faggots

> this clock management
Pretty bad senpai

why the hell do people think kirk cousins is good

He puts up great garbage time stats

He is good he just has no receivers and no O line. He’s done great under the circumstances

Bullshit there was a second left

Ekeler outperforming Gordon. Again.

Tackled with 1 second left on the clock... I guess no-one called timeout?

Aaaaaand it's down.

Such is life for non-paying sports fans

Dead thread for dead teams

chargers fans you do realize this season is going to end up in disappointment right?

PENALTY

ON THE UMPIRE

we wouldnt be real chargers fans if we didnt

Dean Spanos hates San Diego so much he is on a warpath to the Super Bowl to spite every San Diego fan. His pure hatred fuels the team. A true super villain in everywhere