What will you do with your first $12 bill?

What will you do with your first $12 bill?

kill whitey

Something of questionable legality

I'm just responding to let you know that I understand and appreciate your joke. It was very clever and brought a smirk to my face.

>$12 bill

sensibly chuckled

something to masturbate to on the dollar at last

go to the store and ask if they accept silverbacks

OP is a genius, this must be memed!

shove it up my ass

MS paint tier edit

I like this joke because since black people can't into math they wont get it.

>$3/5

Can you please explain it?

kek'd

3/5ths rule.

To be fair only minorities use cash.
Pleb paper.

Nigger detected.

literally spit out the gum i was chewing

skittles and watermelon drank

In early America, when blacks were first given the right to vote, they were only counted as 3/5ths of a full white man vote. So 12 is 3/5ths of 20. It's a math joke. It's funny.

I forgot about the 3/5s vote thing. I dont care about jim crow because i hate black people.

WANTED: FARM EQUIPMENT THEFT CIRCUIT MASTERMIND.

When the 60 Cent bill comes out Harriett will be on it.

That's stupid. You're just as easily manipulated by pol as liberals are with the media. Don't say something just because you think we're going to agree with you.

Okay, sorry.

1488 get.

Claim they gave me wrong change. Question how they did their math and got $12 instead of $20

Blacks weren't given rights to vote. They were assigning a number of representatives to each state based on the population. There was an argument whether or not to count slaves as people.

A compromise was made, and they are counted as three fifths of a person.

I will use it to wipe my asshole and then snort cocaine with the shit encrusted 12 dollar bill

What. Shouldn't you be on reddit?

It wasn't for voting. It was for counting slaves as 3/5 of a person to arbitrarily increase the population of slaves states, so that slave states could send more politicians to the House of Representatives than they otherwise should have.

Democrats still do the same thing to this day by allowing illegal immigrants to be counted amongst their constituency.