/mena/ -

Ya Ali edition.

Spring.
Cities like Isfahan and Shiraz are too warm for europeans during summer.

>envy of his superiority

based Aussie

Kill all """"ex******"

>Ya Ali edition.
how can you be so perfect?
which Aussie are you by the way?

kek nice edition

>How is Tabriz? it's my moms home city and she keeps saying it was amazing.
I don't know, i've never been to Tabriz.
I heard they don't like non-turks there and many of them won't speak Farsi, maybe it was a good destination for tourists.

Mamnoon, hope I will be able to come around June and improve my Farsi skills InshAllah

Why did Mu'awiyah wanted to destroy Ali (as) so bad??

>I heard they don't like non-turks there and many of them won't speak Farsi
Well mom would be fine there, she is Azeri.

>Why did Mu'awiyah wanted to destroy Ali (as) so bad??
butthurt. he just wanted power, used Uthmans death as a reason, nothing more.

>I heard they don't like non-turks there and many of them won't speak Farsi, maybe it was a good destination for tourists.
is it really like that? heard many iranians here say Azeris don't think they are turks and other stuff like this, was it just propaganda?

Ali didn't deserve it

>muh cousin

Can you be a Sunni and consider 'Ali as the right caliph successor?

of course, you can still consider him the rightfull 4th Caliph, that's even the standard view.

One of my friends went there, he said Tabriz was cleaner and more organized than other Iranian cities because they are mostly turks and they have an idenity. they take care of their city.
For example a city like Karaj is shithole because people from all over of Iran lives there.
You can ask any Shirazi about how immigrations ruined the city.
>heard many iranians here say Azeris don't think they are turks
I don't know, they don't like Tehranis who make fun of turks.
I always tell jokes about Iranian people(qazvini-rashti-arab) but my turks friends always react very bad to my turk jokes. turks have "Taasob and gheyrat" about their race and idenity.

sounds nice, i hope i can bring mom back there one day, she would love seeing the city again i have no doubt

just need to stop being poor as fuck i guess.....

everyone considers him the fourth. that's just my own personal opinion, he started the muh daddy was king nonsense

by the way, how do the people and the government see those who fled after 79?

i never heard of anything, well except of US-Iranian dual nationals, but there's no risk of getting into problems with the government right?

>mena
>every flag is western
was the arab spring the final nail in the coffin for mena?

Is Azeri seperatism a legitimate concern in Iran?

>how do the people and the government see those who fled after 79?
Nobody cares. did your parents did something wrong before 79?
If you behave like a normal citizen, there will be no problem.
But if you behave like stupid americans(Invite people to Christianity in Iran-Produce and sell alcohol in Iran) there will be problems.

nah, not really. There is a desire for more rights, language, autonomy even...etc

if you would do a fair poll i think you'll get more people saying they wish Azerbaijan uniting with Iran.

Kurdish separatism is the biggest, all others are memes, though that doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy more autonomy and rights.

No.

>Nobody cares. did your parents did something wrong before 79?
dad did took part in the anti-Shah revolution, though he did hate Khomeini

mom didn't do much she was to young.

I don't think there will be a problem.

2nd week here. Settling down nicely. Miss the family though.

great, guessed as much, but it's still better to ask someone lliving there, articles, books can be wrong sometimes..

where you living?

made it here just in time to get whipped in ashura and seal a weapons deal with the local resistance group. i catch my flight back to iran in 2 hrs so this is my last post.

Durban.

Good job

that the indian city?

Yes.

cool.
what you doing there?

Work.

what?

Business.

We're taking over mate

well good luck then!

Thanks.

I missed my flight guys I am NOT a diaspora
Sup?

fake

What a shit thread. Needs more prehistoric mammals in my honest opinion.

>first decent thread in weeks
>shit
do we really need anime spam in every thread?

I'll let you in on a little secret; I don't care reza. Post megafauna or get out. I WANT MEGAFAUNA NOW!

>megafauna
this your new obsession?

MegalodoniANO

>tfw not arap but border them
>tfw hated by fellow Africans for being Somali
>tfw hated by Ar*ps too for being black
is there anything worst than being a Somali

embrace the memes

>is there anything worst than being a Somali
a (f)ersian t b h

rooble! did you fuck a hooker yet?

>a (f)ersian t b h
arap rat

I'm from Ethiopia
Persian are great people, history can attest to that
I did desu
btw who's this

Yes now please post your favourite megafauna. Mines Titanis Walleri which was part of the Phorusrhacidae family (Terror Birds)
Being ar*b.

i love somalis more than our supposed arap """brothers"""

As a Iranian do you identify more with Arabs or Indo-europeans?

>Indo-europeans
This meme has to stop, migration patterns from thousands of years ago mean nowt

I'm asking him because I don't understand why he always posts in /mena/, No hate just curiosity.

thanks Lebnan, you lot are too civilized to be in that region

>Indo-europeans
why would any normal person give a fuck about this?

>indo-europeans
memes you can't identify with that
i identify with ''iranian''. though i'm a mongrel anyway, mom is Azeri.

grater Somalia when?

/balk/ is cancerous

never, I'm comfortable being a part of Ethiopia.

He's a 20 something yr old with the political naivety of a 16 yr old, what do you expect.

Its not like Iranians, Azeris or Romanians are "pure" anything. We have to be realistic about such things.

I'm just fascinated by why you post here. I would assume you would assimilate somewhat and post in /balk/ or perhaps /tr/ or even /ira/ :)

>/balk/ is cancerous
I have nothing to comment on this :))

>not being a complete cynic
>naive

that an opinion shared by somalis there?

>/tr/
kemalist edgelords
>/ira/
rarely exists, i made it couple of times, we are just to few.

Daily reminder that Shia's are subhuman, the mantle of Sunni Islam (Hejaz) needs to be liberated so that the Shia and kuffar can finally be put in their place.

Seriously dude. You are a Islamic fundamentalist? I don't even understand how this can be possible when your parents left Iran for this very reason.

no secterianism here
we are all one ''muh ummah''

alot share that opinion this government is unlike any other government that came before them, we got freedumbs now, no forced Amhara language, no oppressive regime heading us, plus Ethiopia is a growing economy and more Somalis are getting out poverty, with the recent job vacancies available in my region. All in all we're doing better than Somalis in Somalia, I speak for Ethiopian Somalis, Kenyan Somalis and Djiboutian Somalis when I say this, only ones obsessed with Greater Somalia are in mainland Somalia

>Seriously dude. You are a Islamic fundamentalist?
what? i'm not, but i'm not a hippie either

No we're not, there's only one Ummah and that's the Ummah of Ahl Al Sunna W Jama.

isn't Ethiopia still a quasi-commie one party state?

stop being secterian

unfortunately yes. but desu i don't care i rather have them than not

what are you having for lunch

cold things

in detail you fucking noob
me I cook chili beans corns and hot sauce with a little noodles and fish eggs on small toasts

No, sectarianism is the future especially when the likes of Iran are waging an ideological war.
Also
>Posting a Chechen salafi
You know he'd most likely share my views about Shi'ite's?

Mango's, coffee, and hummus

poor Felipe, is having his kingdom balkanized; Reyes Catolicos must be rolling

you eat a fruit for lunch ? do you take that awful british breakfast is that why ?

make this the next mena opener

>Iran are waging an ideological war.
>Khomeinists represent all Shias
it's as retarded as saying all Sunnis are Wahhabis

cold chicken, with cold bred, with cold cheese, with cold...etc

>female guard in a prison for men

I eat either cereal or shakshouka for breakfast and I like fruit for lunch because it's light on the stomach.
Qom is the international centre for Shi'ism and it's clerics rule Iran, a couple months back I would have said Saudi Arabia were waging an ideological war as well but they've realised that their strategy sucks and since toned it down

Cunt looks like a psychopath.

>Qom is the international centre for Shi'ism
eh planty of other places

>clerics rule iran
pro-khomeinist ones. anti-khomeinists are intimidated into silance by this gang that rules us.
and if you want to know the Revolutionary guards are getting much more important than the clerics, which is honestly scary....

gotta agree with my azerian bro here, stop sectarianism

Irano-Turco alliance to dominate the Arap rat when? they clearly can't govern themselves...

That's because she probably is.

iran-turk alliance when i finally become president of turkey. may take a while but it will happen. but first, turkey needs to get in direct contact with azerbaijan.

I was talking about him but now that I've seen another picture of her I can basically see they're both dropkicks.

Feel bad for the lad desu

azerbaijan is persian

trough Goargia, they hate Russia, thus they hate the Armenian puppet state.
we just need to stop the mullahs sucking Russian dick and hatin Azerbaijan.

soon...

post F for rip...

Which one's the lad? :^)

>azerbaijan is persian
we are both

>Dude unity lmao

You guys are pussies hopefully with Assad and Iran winning in Syria and Iraq winning in its Sunni West/North it Islamises those Sunni populations under them even further.

if you where not a fag you would nowi'm anti-Assad and Maliki.