boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=767224
twitter.com/pbcjordanhardy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello where is loma webms?

You forgot the Japanese end of year shows:

boxrec.com/en/event/760354
boxrec.com/en/event/760391

battle of the fat gassing cunts

All Rigo had to do was not quit. The excuses were ready made for him. 120-108? He was too old, too rusty, too small, no chance against Top Rank blah blah blah

He would have got stopped

I didn't forget shit you weeb

Just because Rigondeaux lost this fight,doesn't tarnish his prestige as a boxer. He was still world champion at super bantam,he still won 2 gold medals and he went up two classes to fight a man more than 10 years younger than him.

Rigondeaux is still a great boxer but Lomanchencko is just better

That is all true, but quitting does at least harm his mage in the eyes of most.

I think he must have hurt his hand. Seriously. It's not like Loma had any heavy shots landed on him enough to KO him. Loma was out boxing him but he still could've just kept going and maybe lose in a later round or on points. He definitely hurt his hand I think

And he got rekt by Loma

That's all well and nice, until you realize that true champions don't give a shit. Cotto fought with a torn biceps, Joe Smith Jr. fought over 12 rounds with a broken jaw, Ward beat Froch with one hand, Loma beat the Thai guy with one hand, Haye went out at least like a warrior against Bellew, Danny Williams literally dislocated his shoulder but KO'd Mark Potter in the 12th, JMM got KD'd 3 times in and came back to almost win or arguably win a fight against another ATG.

These are just examples on the top of my head. Rigo has no damn heart.

Six world titles in play on those two cards

Yea seriously hurt his hand punching air

Yeah but none of those boxers were being dominated as hard as Rigondeaux was. It was easily 6-0 to Loma. Rigondeaux had no hope even with two hands so what purpose would it have served to fight a losing fight and risk the chance of permanently damaging his hand just to lose on points? Rigondeaux was being smart. he'll go back to his original weight and become world champ again.

Floyd's win over JMM and Loma's win over Rigo are just going to look better and better as time goes on.

Umm nobody will pay to watch Rigo again after quitting like that

He will never be televised in America again and he'll never earn a purse larger than $100k again. If he had gone out on his shield like a champion and gained some respect he'd be in a much better position to continue his career

And I also make the point that Rigo does this to get money for his family. He's 37 (probably older) and has already cemented his name in history. He still went home with 450k and he'll win more money in future enough until he has to retire

Joe Smith Jr got dominated, man. It doesn't matter what you say, because the matter of fact is Rigo quit like a bitch, when he could have engaged, went out and gotten a lot more respect. He chose the safe option, he chose to run.

I was expecting a real toe to toe chess match here after the first round, but Jesus, Loma really just bullied him on the inside with his size and forced him to clinch in every exchange. I would have been a lot more impressed if Loma managed to beat Rigo at his own games like all his fans like to claim he would be able to do, but I will at least give him the props for seeing through Rigo's gameplan so quickly and then forcing him to fight on his terms seeing as Rigo is notorious for doing the same to his opponents.

All and all, a very disappointing night and I have no clue how anyone can be satisfied with how that fight played out at all. Alleged hand injury aside, Loma beat Rigo on pure footwork and activity, which we all knew he already excelled at. Shocked Loma didn't take this opportunity to showcase his other skills in the ring against a truly great fighter and shocked Rigo completely fell short of everything that was expected of him.

He obviously will. Losing one fight that you were an underdog in doesn't ruin your career

hey tony

Bullshit. He took the fight to cash out, realized he was gonna get his shit rocked or just get embarrassed for 6 more rounds. Unless we get an x-ray, he's a quitter.

A lot of you guys called Kell Brook a quitter both times he got his eye socket broken but want to give Rigo a pass.

Quitting prematurely and ruining a highly anticipated main event can definitely ruin a career, especially when you already have a reputation of being dull and high risk/low reward. Plus it seems that Roc Nation is quitting the business. If he had gone out on his shield Arum might have given him a fight with Magdelano or something. He will probably be in untelevised limbo for another couple of years until promoters feel it's safe enough to feed him to their prospects

Any more Lomachenko webms?
Thanks for these

Also, was this fight stopped when the ref saw that horrendous cut?

Brook was understandable, both times for different reasons, this was just a joke, just like Walters.

Brook gave a much more spirited effort than Rigo. So did Khan and Gamboa

Rigo should never be shown on any televised event ever again

pure bitchmade joke

Boxing is the one sport where you are often more defined by your losses than by your wins.

Rigondeaux will be a prime example in this case, history won't be kind to him.

sonny liston gave up against muhammad ali, he was still an atg

Lel, he'll always be remembered for quitting like a coward first and foremost

That is his legacy now

Yeah it does. His pro career's been built on the fact that "everyone ducks him" and his resume's built on mostly cans w/ the exception of a very shopworn Donaire.

Half this board was dick riding him leading up to the fight and the one time he stepped up he got fucking crushed and quit. lmao

Good post Afghan bro. Rigo confirmed for chinlet,handlet, bodylet and heartlet.

Fuck all of you miserable bastards. Rigondeaux is a fantastic fighter and shouldn't have his legacy ruined over one single fight. Fuck you.

I'm not Afghan, I'm Moldovan, but whatever.

Dude I love Rigo, I wanted him to win, but what he did was shameful.

Bet you were the Irish flag yesterday calling Loma a white hype job

He is a great boxer (not fighter for sure), but he is also a quitter. That is by far the worst you can do in boxing. I think it's not just that, but it's the fact that he talked so much shit only to literally quit without having ever been seriously hurt. Speaks volumes.

>forced him to clinch

Rigo was a known clinchlet going into the fight. For some reason when Rigo, Ward, Hopkins clinch excessively its called "great inside game" or some stupid shit.

Nobody who really knew boxing thought Rigo stood a chance. Loma just too good. Size is a bullshit excuse. Rigo was always overrated by boxing dorks and the hype behind him was never justified by anything he did in the ring.

You seem quite emotionally invested in this - did you lose bigly?

Wow, you should've quit while you were ahead. ha ha ha.

this guy was a bit more eloquent than the afghanbro I remember

Why does everybody always ignore my posts?

damn none of the germans here are actually german, what about the brits?

I guarantee you /box/ threads are mostly Brits, Americans and Eastern Europeans. Any Spanish flag you see in this thread is 90 % likely to be a Brit.

You should try /cric/ it's almost like they get off on not giving (yous)

Knowing Roc Nation, He'll be fighting in Miami convention centers for the rest of his career

MACKLIN'S

I'm Venezuelan

GYM

MARBELLA

The Germans are mostly all Turks or Afghans, the Brits are pretty much Pakistanis across the board.

de que parte?

Why is Wilder shook to fight Whyte

He isn't he would wipe the floor with Whyte

i made shitty quality webms

gib gud bideo sauce i make good webm

kek

Bellew would give Wilder that work, he's not a boxer

First for our boy Wilder

Rigo could have done a lot better had he stopped putting his head down. He should have stayed upright and kept his jab out in front of him like he did in the 5th.

Rigo had nothing for Loma, they were leagues apart in skill

Joshua will go on to surpass Lennox Lewis

Little village like an hour from Valencia. Chirgua.

Not saying he would have beaten him, but would have done better.

>look Miguel, they didn't believe in Lomachenko

he's gonna get a gift decision against parker and then get knocked the fuck out by deontay. deal with it

Wilder is shook to fight anyone.

Chinlet or reachlet?

>Evander Holyfield
>Ray Mercer
>Mike Tyson
>Ducked by Riddick Bowe
>Vitali Klitschko
>Shannon Briggs
>Tommy Morrison
>Oliver McCall
>Hashim Rahman
>Frank Bruno

Yeah nah

>not Asian

you dont really believe that

pakis don't do sports, most british boxers are white people from the north-west or black people from london

pakis only play cricket really

Lennox only ever beat one top figher in their prime and that was Vitali

are there any germans actually left at all?

even yanks I tend to assume are white most of the time when they post, but I literally never expect a german flag to be an actual german on here

why do yank pronounce it hasim RACK-MAN
when its obviously hasim RhAhr-MAN

even more retarded than than the craig/creg thing

>paki triggered over the mispronunciation of a muslim name
can't make it up

being a reachlet can yield advantages if you develop the right style

for instance if you can control the range its much easier/faster to put your whole body into a punch and throw real damaging shots

duran, hatton and marciano were reachlets
very few chinlets ever become great

>Rigo's Fan
boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=767224

just basic comprehension

dont know how you can read rahman and somehow find a K sound in there

The first round was competitive though?

this is insane, how can someone be so delusional

watched the fight twice now, and honestly, there are no worthy moments to webm besides the last 2 i posted in the other thread. The fight was shit and the brit that said it would be a stinker was right.

here is where i assume rigo hurt his hand, but i'm not sure, because he threw a few more lefts after this.
feel bad for rigo, his career is done after that performance, unfortunately.

rigo's still an amazing fighter and it's a shame he had to go out like this, but we all should still at least give him credit for moving up to face the challenge.

Anyone think Rigo will ever post the x-ray of his left hand "injury"?

Any links for the hd version of the full fight of Lomachenko ? There no torrents arround and seems strange to me.

youtube

you're not looking hard enough

>boxing.2017.12.09.vasiliy.lomachechenko.vs.guillermo.rigondeaux.1080p.hdtv.x264-verum

google

"""beat"""

are you not on boxing torrents?

Thank you very much ! Apparently it was not on pirate bay. This is gonna be the first full match of boxing that I will watch. Hope it lives up to the hype.

>he was winning until he lost

loma's feints are fucking good though
it worked against rigo i dont think i have doubts anymore

His pro career has been built on the fact that "Everyone ducks him" because everyone DOES duck him. The one time he stepped up he fought the undisputed, best fighter in his vicinity in Donaire.

Also I like how you try to discredit the Donaire win as if Donaire was shot just as he fought Rigondeaux. He earned two of his best wins dominating Narvaez and Montiel just two years before. He's younger than Rigo and hasn't been in any wars. He still only had one loss, that being in his 2nd fight.
Now he stepped up to the plate to fight the undisputed best in his vicinity a second time moving two weight classes and it was just too much for him. Too old, too unadaptive, and Lomachenko was just too damn good. But lets not retroactively consider Rigo some hypejob who would have been beaten the moment he stepped into the ring with someone decent. Santa Cruz and Frampton both undeniably ducked him hard, Frampton flat out admitted he was too dangerous.

it was not a decisive win is what I'm saying, should have given him a rematch

Does anyone know who the reporter is

where have you been all this time souvlabro

Jordan Hardy, she's usually on the PBC on Fox Sports 1 broadcasts

twitter.com/pbcjordanhardy

Hah just started boxing myself 2 months ago and that's why I want to get into watching fights.

oh.. i thought you were the greekbro who was here for years. i wonder where he went

r8