>robot

Other urls found in this thread:

battlebots.com/season-2-robots/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cassius Claymore

Need more bomb-bots.

Damn that nigger is living the dream.

What a smug face

This is basically the first thing I heard this morning when I turned the news on on my phone while I was still in bed. I started laughing hysterically. I saw the footage later and was horrified, but seriously, a bomb robot? What?

what a time to be alive

>You never be a black wiz kid
>You never join police force to get out of ghetto
>You never build bots for war
>You never blow up some fucks killing your pals

Looks kinda like pepe actually.

BLESSED BE OUR SKYNET OVERLORDS

David O. Brown is clearly a white supremacist nazi KKK member

link to footage?

I meant footage of the shooting chaos. I haven't seen or heard about footage of the explosion.

Lol

Probably was a robot normally used for detonating unidentified objects that could contain explosives instead being used in an offensive capacity.

Top fucking kek.

>OPs never played Bomberman

>The Dallas City police have a "Bomb Robotician" on their payroll
The fuck is going on over in America?

>kill police officers
>get BTFO by a robot

Your move, creep

The first RoboCop movie was filmed in Dallas. This is just some weird destiny in action.

or at least this one bomb robot
F

affirmative

They literally pulled out a bobomb on his ass!

This is why I love Texas. If you shoot us, we will fucking bomb you.

>bomb
>robot
Brobot.

> bomb robotician

I think it was a precaution for ISIS, but I guess he just justified the amount they're paying him.

I'm shocked that a Army Reservist can actually hit a fucking target much less put up 5 kills with armed combatants. Micah "Super Pogue Psycho" Johnson, bull shit, there had to be more shooters

I would think you would know about this ireland. When there is a bomb one of the most common ways to deal with it is to send in a robot to detonate it. Basically it was a controlled demolition of Mr. Johnson.

There are numerous reports that there were multiple shooters and a triangulation. Also, they've arrested three other people.

Bomber-chan is CUTE

>seal acting as a police chief

Are you faggots really believing this? Obviously a false flag

I'm crying.

battlebots.com/season-2-robots/

Pick your robot for the /racewar/

>They set a slamhound on Turner’s trail in New Delhi, slotted it to his pheromones and the color of his hair. It caught up with him on a street called Chandni Chauk and came scrambling for his rented BMW through a forest of bare brown legs and pedicab tires. Its core was a kilogram of recrystallized hexogene and flaked TNT. He didn’t see it coming…

Law enforcement has a new tool.

The last thing to go through his head (besides, you know, the shrapnel) must have been that he was a bit foolish to threaten the police with bombs. Bad idea.

Start with coding, go from there

well done m8, kek

Was the robot muslim?

all counties in the US have bomb squad robots. They are a lot cheaper than you would think to maintain annually

Bf4 EOD drone kill son

What's his name again?

David "Blowing Kingz N Kweens to Smithereens" Brown