Who here does not already own a weapon capable of going toe to tow with 50+ unarmed/lightly armed induviduals?

Who here does not already own a weapon capable of going toe to tow with 50+ unarmed/lightly armed induviduals?

If you're American and you don't own an "Assault Rifle" now's the time.

Who wants advice on how to build/buy one and what to buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCfYWELLwZY
palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-16-1-7-m4-rifle-kit.html?trk_msg=CSOJGRSO72UKN35HI0M5JTH9NK&trk_contact=65N4JI1MOH6A48ST9SEF7KDVLS&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=http://palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-16-1-7-m4-rifle-kit.html&utm_campaign=Daily Deals Email&utm_content=5:00 Email
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody wants shitty advice from a basement dweller virgin, whose only outlet for letting off steam is some trapfapping community like Sup Forums.

No worries. I have enough shit to start a militia.

T*rks need not apply

Get on my level, tiny dick cumskin.

I have an axe. That's pretty dangerous right?

Why not just use homemade incendiary devices?

You gimp faggots never use them to do anything but shoot paper plates so what's the point?

Good to go here

>Advices
If you could post a link to the do/k/ument that would be enough

I have a 30-30, a 12 gauge, and a 9mm. I think I'll be alright.

Nice deactivated collectors items roach

I had to jump some hoops because I'm bipolar, but I'm ready now.

T-Shirt is a little big, for you.

Why do guntards always look like this weird mix of mestizo and white?

Whoa! Careful user. That's dangerous thinking.

Really makes you think..

>AR
>Assault Rifle

Don't fucking use Jewish propaganda, even "ironically" unless you're planning on returning to Reddit, you fucking faggot

I keep intending to buy one, but it seems the day I'm finally ready to go out and get one some asshole shoots a bunch of people up, inventories plummet and prices skyrocket.

Feels bad man.

Comfortable with my m77. I've killed two dozen deer with it. Bolt action keeps me from biting off more than I can chew

Plus 7mm mag is a pretty common round

Got my .44 lever action with a couple hundred rounds.

Not gunna stop a crowd but it'll punch whatever retards come at me straight to the ground.

Hopefully never have to use it but will if needed.

Definitely no chance of a militia out here though.

T. A Califag

nice facial hair dude

I'm 18 and live in chicago. How can i get one legally?

They try to validate their belonging to the white race by buying all the guns they can.

It's like an impotent tiny dick executive having a red ferrari.

Only poorer... Much poorer.

We have militias in California m8.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCfYWELLwZY

The gun is the wiser investment.

Kek go out of state.

I-I have two pistols.

A-am I gonna be ok?

Ill have to do some research then. Im just north of LA.

I'm ready

I live in Australia what should I do?

turkroach get the fuck out

South Califag standing by.
Remember the 4 of clubs user.

plane ticket

You'll be fine user. Remember, maintain your weapon. High temp wheel bearing grease is an excellent lubricant, but it does get dirty.
If needs be, you can borrow some of my funs.

buy a shitty handmade gun from some local gang smith

or stamp your own using junk online

how much money do I need?

7.62×39 AR

Nice

>blanks on an airshit m60

hah

What you do best.

Shitpost BLM twitter feeds

I live in northwest Indiana and have no knowledge of guns or laws at all. How easy is it to get a gun? I hear it's easy here?

Terrifyingly. Wow. Much coincidence.

While /k/ is in here I just want to say that I've had a cz 527 for about two years now for deer hunting, and while its a cool gun and all 7.62x39 is an anemic pop gun round and anyone who thinks it's better than 5.56 for any purpose is a dumbfuck.

7.62x39 has half the practical range of 223

Use a pitchfork.

Has worked for hundreds of years and is still a fine weapon today.

I'm a shut in and poor. What can I get through the mail for cheap?

Nice blanks in the m60 roach

You can buy a Mossberg 88 for $190.

Get the 18.5" Defense version and you'll have a good 12 guage pump action for cheap.

This will do fine for home and property defense, not the best for offense though.

Run buckshot or slugs.

If you want an AR you're looking at 650 for a good build and about 190-300 for a good ammount of ammo/mags.

I have an 80% lower and a stripped lower.
I don't think I have time to assemble one now.
I'm heading out on my day off and buying a pre built AR15.

Keltec ksg, I prefer shotguns. More intimidating imo

I've got a 12 gauge, 45 (1911), 9mm, 22Lr, and 30-60 bolt action.

Some of the collections here are really damn nice and I'd love to have them for the sake of collecting - but you'll only be using one weapon at a time, so past a certain point (having the right tool for the job / being prepared for failure) - who cares? Franky having ammo is more important.

Nothing unless you want to buy a dremel and a drill and make a rifle out of an 80% lower

On it.

If you're above 18 and not a felon, walk into a gun store and look around, once you see something you think you need ask an emplyee to let you buy it.

You'll need to sign some papers, and they'll run a background check on you.

You can walk out of the door with a long gun the same hour you walk in.

I've only ever shot BB guns and pellet guns before when I was a kid. Someone name me a good starting rifle that isn't crazy expensive

I want to die and would rather spend that money on a graphics card or something.

Seriously, does anybody on this board actually want to live? If you're here, you've probably been through shit and a half.

X39 is basically 30-30 kek, AK fags are autistic

I do own one, and a chest rig for extra magazines and gear. I loaded all my magazines last night, just in case my house is raided by a ghetto horde.

I did but lost them in a tragic boating accident

I live in Commiefornia so I have an AR15 but magazines can only hold 10rds and I have a bullet button (which I think might be illegal now) so if 50+ come I'm probably ded. Remember me.

The AR15

You can build them for 600-650 and have a quality gun.

>that RFB
dank

Bullet button becomes illegal next year.

Time to invest in a grip wrap and dump the bullet button.

Just purchased 3 of these... Did I do good user?

I don't feel comfortable shooting more than 200 yards with it. 223 is twice the gun. It's not even a discussion. This is coming from someone who owns a 762 and has been trying to stretch the effective range for a couple years now

Unless you live in California.

2 week waiting period in Cali user

palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-16-1-7-m4-rifle-kit.html?trk_msg=CSOJGRSO72UKN35HI0M5JTH9NK&trk_contact=65N4JI1MOH6A48ST9SEF7KDVLS&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=http://palmettostatearmory.com/ptac-16-1-7-m4-rifle-kit.html&utm_campaign=Daily Deals Email&utm_content=5:00 Email

Forgot link

I have a 3 axis CNC mill and a 2 Axis horizontal lathe at work that my boss said I can use to make anything I want after work. Anyone have the 80% lower for an AR?

go back to /k/, dan

and stop tripfagging

Damn that's easy. Might start learning about guns and get one soon. Luckily my dad is into guns and has a bunch so it shouldn't take to long to learn.

He's in a free state.

If you live in Cali buy a fucking plane ticket, its only going to get worse.

Got 3 stripped lowers.. Where do you live?

I need advice and I'm poor as fuck

I could probably scrape together $600-700

What should I do??

Hoosierbro here

It's easy as pie. Walk in and pick out a gun and you can walk out the door twenty minutes later (assuming background check was clear) with a gun of your choice.

I'm looking at buying an Assault Rifle, is the Steyr AUG A3 a meme?
It looks sweet and I've heard a lot of good things about it.

Btw why the fuck would you live near Gary without a gun? Nigga you crazy

start to organize and do what you can to make sure more non-white immigrants don't come to australia

In Cali and only got a Mossberg 500 and a .30-30 Winchester. Am I fucked for the civil war?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have never in my life seen a normal looking person who's a gun-nut. Over 90% of them seem to look like this white-trash right here

I'm so disillusioned with all this shit. Soon we get ammo background checks? I feel like they won. Part of me wants to just give up and accept my fate. The sad thing is California is so big, our laws set a lot of precedent. I wouldn't be surprised if the federal government follows suit.

DO NOT GET PTAC

IT WILL PROBABLY WORK

IT MIGHT NOT

DON'T TAKE THE RISK

If you're going to get PSA stuff, get at least PSA name brand, IE; not Freedom or PTAC, which is rebranded.

PSA premium, and PSA namebrand stuff is great.

There have been documented problems with PTAC AR's on /k/.

I am in Cali and I don't even have a mossberg yet
yes, we're fucked

Michigan but I as more looking for the files o I can make it myself

Maybe all of us Calibros should set up a place where we can take all of our guns in case of chimpout. Maybe if we have enough 10rd mags...

It's actually pretty fun to shoot at a range

Whatever happened to Thou Shalt Not Kill...

Rub kangaroo shit all over yourself. Nobody will mess with you.

Fuck.. Am I screwed? The reviews were all pretty high

Well I live in an unincorporated part of crown point and have zero black neighbors let alone violent thugs. Lived in outskirts of gary when I was a baby and then griffith but I never had problems with any blacks anywhere. I consider myself lucky.

Can you recommend a better kit? Maybe I'll just cancel my order.

Get on my level guys
le famas Sup Forumsster reporting in.

No you aren't screwed, there have been issues with Crimping and barrel nut quality on PTAC AR's before.

You will 95% not have any issues with all 3, but there is that chance that 5% of the time something is wrong and will need to be unfucked at some point.

The Extra money for other stuff gets you some nice features and better quality control.

It was originally thou shall not murder. Killing is quite justified in the bible, an eye for an eye..

Best AR for $500?

Kill or be killed

it scares the shit out of me that people posting on pol have access to this type of weapon.

t. nogunz liberalfag

The ammo background checks will likely be thrown out by the courts. They already tried something similar with handgun ammo and it was ruled unconstitutional.

You live in the UK, of course you can't fathom the right to bear arms.