Rednecks think they can win a race war

Did you see those Operator-as-Fuck moves on that based black man last night, Sup Forums? That's right, that's what's in store for you Red Dawn watching, lily white ass, redneck teenage virgins. If any one of you think you is going to come into South Central, or Dallas, or NYC and teach the brothers about killing, look what happened to these cops. Motherfucker, niggas cap each other for sport. It's natural fucking selection, that's why we're so good at this. You bred us to be the best physically, and now that's going to bite you in the ass. You want to know what happened last time a bunch of whiteys tried to raid the black MEN with "superior" weapons? Watch Blackhawk Down. All it took was Ak-47s and some black MEN to put little white boys in the dirt, just like all it took was one Army trained BLACK ~MAN~ to put a bunch of fat bootlickers down like the swine they were.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/24/mike-rawlings-dallas-mayor-more-fearful-of-white-m/
youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY
washingtonpost.com/world/africa/zimbabwe-seized-white-farmers-land-now-some-are-being-invited-back/2015/09/14/456f66d6-45d2-11e5-9f53-d1e3ddfd0cda_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You seem to be forgetting that white met outnumber niggers about 5-1 and white men have a lot more weapons then niggers do. Not only that, but Latinos hate niggers just as much as we do, so chances are they'll fight with us too. If you want a race war, you'll be 6 feet under along with all the rest of the shit.

An army of hi-points being pointed sideways. I think the police can handle it.

You know nothing of combat and the martial arts if you were impressed by this sloppy operation.
I know 10 year olds who can outflank a buck in the woods and put one straight through its heart.

Also, how does an AK hold up against a 7mm Mag @ 500 yards?

>white met outnumber niggers about 5-1
My niggas last night in Dallas was outnumbered about 20-1, and they has a 1:2 kill ratio. Makes you think huh fatass neckbeard?
keep up that damage contol tho
you tell me why whites always lose when blacks have unity, mister armchair operator

>you tell me why whites always lose when blacks have unity, mister armchair operator
>implying blacks will ever stop killing each other long enough to kill whitey
>implying even if they did they wouldn't get utterly btfo

Please cite the successful regimes in Africa where they have this "unity".

Turn on CNN, unity is coming, blacks is getting woke. You afraid?

It's not that people think rednecks would have an overwhelming advantage in a gunfight.

It's more that rednecks know how to farm and make useful things out of common household items and scrap.

Way more people will die from starvation/exposure after the happening than will die from actually getting killed.

>implying the black man can't farm
Motherfucker that's not even a concern. Better worry about your own ass, not your cows and chickens.

Niggers are shit outta luck once the utilities pull the plug and there's only 1 day worth of food on the shelves for them to loot.

Whites are comfy as fuck off the grid and while the inner cities burn and niggers start cannibalizing themselves, the rebel country will remain unscathed...

Nigs will never be a threat outside of ambushes like this. There will be casualties, but nigs on average have a much lower IQ than pretty much any other race in general.

It will be nothing but more primal versions of shit that happens overseas.

Blacks are outnumbered, outgunned and easy outsmarted. Blacks would never be able to stop killing each other long enough to pose any significant threat to the white population.

And again they take the bait.

Ayy, I know "rednecks" from Texas up to Canada. It's hard to insult those who know to fix something if it's broken. Yeah, they're all pretty good shots and can survive even without the power grid.

>being this angry
>mad that you will never be white
>will always be a subhuman nigger
>KEK

Black man can't farm... Lol... Blacks are 12% of population and only 2% of farm ownership...

Whites own 96% of the farm land and are armed to the teeth.

Furthermore, black farmers will side mostly with the whites.

DINDUS ARE FUCKED

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/24/mike-rawlings-dallas-mayor-more-fearful-of-white-m/

Seize any teaching opportunity, ayy.

youtu.be/sJHvppVEBTY

not really. It won't last. Niggers don't have the sense to keep it up.
Soon as the cops stop going into nigger neighbourhoods they'll go back to killing each other for pocket change to buy more crack

>operator as fuck
>Basic training
If they were true "operators" they wouldn't have gotten caught, they would have had an escape plan at least.

Hey guys
#RussianStrategy #ScorchedEarth #ChatBotsOP
The whole board is astroturfed
These are the real threads

CFG
Leak thread
Happenings Summary
Trump General

Zimbabwe...

Libtard controlled Big cities subsisting on Welfare and food production from rural areas will FUCKING CRUMBLE when the supply lines are cut.

This faggot will be no where in site once Muhammed takes power of his city and starts blowing everyone ip

I know. But thanks.

Because at least one of them had military training. Anyone with military training can make cops look like idiots.

White guys with military training (which are more common than black guys with military training) can pull off the same shit easily.

Sheeeeeiiiiiiittt Pookie! Relax and enjoy your EBT card.

Didn't he get cornered then literary BTFO? Was getting caught part of his "plan"

Win or lose doesn't matter, whites have to fight to the last man and child to kill or deport all the foreign races, this is mandatory.

roof got a higher kill count and is still alive

>be a nigger
>get blown up by a robot

Im afraid because so many black people are going to get themselves killed being stupid. Im afraid theyll take it out on me, that they keep having to deal with consequences for their actions.

Also, blacks are boxed into cities and urban areas. You wont be able to leave, you wont make it across the country fields alive. Theyll starve you to death since cities dont produce. There is going to be so much death, and its going to be primarily black

>Shooting at unsuspecting people.

Just like how you groid suvmer punch, the real battle you would be fucked up and burnt over a fire.

looking forward to seeing the white man cracking some nigger skulls.

Stand down or else suffer the consequences

This. Black or white, I'm really surprised they didn't have an exit plan. If they were sniping and had so much tactical experience, I would expect them to live another day.

Damn these shill threads are getting unbearable as fuck. Let me tell you something. I'm the same age and a veteran just like this man. I'm not fucking scared to face the 1 out 10000 blacks that has military training and the same mental disorder as him. So fuck you and your shilling, maybe you should go get some training yourself so you don't die in the first week. Cause if some hypothetical race war starts anyone past a certain shade of white is going to get one in the fucking face if I see them at all from the confines of my property. Go ahead and respond faggot, doesn't make anything I just said here any less factual.

This boy only got as far as he did cause he was trained by the white man.

Do you know how many skinheads are in the US military?

>hey guise, only my threads should be paid attention to, the rest are astroturf russian jewish bots and shills
shut up faggot, go try to find your penis beneath your fat rolls
so what?
>Black man can't farm
dumbass, what do you think they made us do for hundreds of years in slavery? we was bred for farming too. ignorant fucks.
>Blacks are outnumbered, outgunned and easy outsmarted
tell that to YOUR BOY who got JUKED ON
>Nigs will never be a threat outside of ambushes like this
tell that to YOUR BOY who got JUKED ON

>>implying the black man can't farm

>In Zimbabwe, farmland has been a central issue in the African nation’s violent struggles over race. Fifteen years ago, the government began seizing property from thousands of white farmers and giving it to blacks as recompense for the abuses of colonial rule. But now, as agricultural output stalls, black landowners are quietly reaching out to white farmers who were thrown off their land.

washingtonpost.com/world/africa/zimbabwe-seized-white-farmers-land-now-some-are-being-invited-back/2015/09/14/456f66d6-45d2-11e5-9f53-d1e3ddfd0cda_story.html

>Motherfucker, niggas cap each other for sport. It's natural fucking selection, that's why we're so good at this. You bred us to be the best physically, and now that's going to bite you in the ass.
Then how come when at black guy shot his 6+1 at me with his hipoint he missed every shot?

How old are you? Jesus I wish there was a delete button because that shit was fedora as fuck.

We know about Micah. Please tell s about the other operators.

that's zimbabwe, so colonialism fucked them up. educate yourself ignorant ass

>This boy only got as far as he did cause he was trained by the white man
Ding ding ding

>dumbass, what do you think they made us do for hundreds of years in slavery? we was bred for farming too. ignorant fucks.

You havent farmed shit in 100 years. We had to enslave you to get you to work, and as soon as you got freedom, blacks quit working completely. Can you farm? Do you know when to buy and slaughter livestock? Was cotton picking "farming"?

>Whites are comfy as fuck off the grid
lol, being this delusional

He had Martyrdom equipped but the cops got their killstreak robot first

>implying there are no black farmers
can you even hear how stupid you are?

No because there are no niggers in Finland :---D

Getting rid of colonialism is what fucked them up. Do some research.

lol I know, like when has there ever been a redneck in the marines or the army, right? If they were, they already died being racists in iraq, right?

>OP THINKS THIS

Do you know how to be a farmer?

Yeah cause niggers unifying against whites has led to prosperity in the past right? Oh wait, SA is a shithole, Haiti is delapidated and diseased, and Zimbabwe is starving :^)

He was taken out with a remote control car and some C4.

I guarantee a redneck came up with that plan.

>implying you are a black farmers
can you even hear how stupid you are?

>nigger doesn't realize a white man probably trained that nigger
Keep up that posturing, nigger. Those valiant niggers you worship surrendered like the women they are.

Ok, here is what I DO KNOW. Mexicans are farmers and they hate black people.

No, being gibemedat niggers fucked them up. Guess what, american niggers are just as gibsmedat

>being slaved under colonialism is better
spoken like a true fascist racist white supreemist
>Do you know how to be a farmer?
im growin dat $$$, making that $$$
growin dat $$$

MUH BLECK MEEEN
MUH WHITE BOIIIIS
CONQUREROS
U AFRAID WHITEY?!?!?

Jesus Christ, dude, you are on the most pathetic board on this retarded website and you're doing this?
Come up with something new. Entertain me.
What's next, you're gonna post an interracial couple and say U MAN WHITE BOI

Get some class

>t. scared nigger

you don't intimidate me you will be dealt with when the day comes

How much of a nigger are you?

>implying porch monkeys have enough work ethic to farm.

dam son you better delet this

How's the feeling knowing that you are an animal. nigger ? You have nothing that are human traits. You murder,you steel, you plunder. But in the end even the lowest of animals need to stand in the last court ...

>Operator-as-Fuck

/k/uck is v supportive of Micah

>you tell me why whites always lose when blacks have unity, mister armchair operator
Same reason we always lose when blacks have anti matter field inversion bombs. Cause it is a fictional scenario.

>>>/reddit/

You should see my cousin's farmer's market. Another has a ranch. And nobody puts together a wildlife management program like my bros on hunting leases. We're not bigots, though. Giving crappie to the blacks bank fishing is part of that Christian heritage. Some blacks are rednecks, too.

I believe you are a fat white neet who gets their groceries delivered to their house because theyre afraid to leave it

>Black farmers

Finding,catching and eating of rats is not farming groid

He had those moves because he was former military.

Now, what do you think the ratio of white to black military-trained personnel in America is?

>Afraid

Excited, actually. This will be the most monumental /btfo/ that will occur in my lifetime.

Keep giving whitey a reason and a cause to genocide you motherfuckers, I dare ya.

>PFC
>Black Beret
>Probably supply MOS
>Operator

The fact that any niggers think this guy was doing some "Operator" moves shows how badly they will lose a war.

>Did you see him run behind that cop?
>Such Operator

No, the cop was a scared little punk worried more about staying behind cover than killing him.
On the other hand this black man was ready to die which gave him the advantage of not hiding and hoping for an opportunity.
That tiny difference in attitude is all it takes in war, a few seconds is a world of difference.

t. Afghan War Vet

>black guy gets train by a white man in the US army

LOOK OUT WYTE BOI

>niggers are in fact this delusional

The military is primarily mexi/black support roles and redneck operators.

Most non-whites spend their time handing out boots and hot dogs and making a shit ton of noise in the barracks.

>went around pillar and cop was pissing pants & out gunned
>operator
Kek'd yeah normies in awe but anyone with any knowledge knows it was the black guys moment to lose, he had the upper hand anyhow. Nothing special.

Let me put it this way, just one of our potato tier Whites took out nine niggers, while five niggers together only took out five and wounded five.

>t. Afghan War Vet
more like cheetos and mountain dew minimart vet
post proof or gtfo liar

Ah, you know what's up.
Thank you for your service.

thank you for mcdonalds and your post

>implying we would go into South Central, Dallas or NYC
We'd encircle them and starve you niggers

NIGGER!! It's in your genes to fear the white man! We enslaved your whole god damn race within a week! The only reason we stopped was because of opposition from other whites as they are the only ones that can rival whites themselves. Either way without whites you would of never beeeeennn!!

Come in to the cities?

Oh no, hahaha, no no. Everyone I talk to seems to agree a different strategy is best. See out here in the rural areas, we control the food and basically every other necessity of life.

We will simply close off the freeways, and stop delivering. We could organize some squads of shock troops with combat experience, but mostly we would just starve you.

Also, rural whites have far more ingenuity, and im betting we can build a better bomb.

Guns are kid gloves really. You know things are getting serious once people start building bombs.

could just cut government support and most would die on their own

>CNN
I kek'd.

>I believe you are a fat white neet

lmao figure that out all on your own?

You eat mcdonalds? Absolutely disgusting.

This. The black presence in the military is the kitchen division. What will Tyrone do? Burn my eggs?

>implying I don't own a bulletproof plate vest
>implying I can't just teleport behind you with a katana and impale your nigger heart

Should we start calling you gorillas instead of monkeys

Lol at u thinking that guy isnt a scapegoat. Thinking a reservist could pull off those mechanics.

I like how people who have no idea what they are talking about start putting labels on things.
>operator as fuck
Literally just rushed the guy. No operator training, just basic shit.

I am indeed gastronomically challenged, point well-taken.

well I guess you better get on with it boy, because whitey is getting bored of your talk.