twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A V I A N
V
I
A
N

maybe he drinks a lot and has a loose bladder

he's a bird?

Maybe he's Irish meaning he drinks a lot, a widower meaning he drinks more, and maybe he's old and doesn't have the same bladder control he used to.

I don't think he straight up pisses himself, but you know when you go to the bathroom and sometimes when you put it back in a little comes out. And that happens when you're sober. Imagine being drunk all the time.

That's a lot more than a little, man.

Every time he goes to a new city he hits up night clubs and gets fucking wasted, then goes for a piss on the wall outside, and then a fan walks up to him so he gets interrupted and ends up getting piss on his pants. Not so much pissing himself as being interrupted mid stream and having to put your cock away. No man can handle that.

He's just leaking from when Darth Maul stabbed him

he has a huge urethra so piss just pours out like from a drainage pipe

why doesn't he carry a pair of emergency shorts or something by now? or wear a diaper?

he could just stuff some Brawny paper towels in his pants to absorb the pee pee

he pisses himself scared of america and our right to bear arms.

he looks like he must be a sad and morose drunk

i do that sometimes cuz im a leaker

Pissing wherever and whenever you want is alpha as fuck.

me too except i leak from my tushy ha ha

First, hes old

Second, hes Irish

Third, he injured his hip in a motocycle accident years back so it probably affected his bladder control.

Fourth, hes a big guy with longer urine duct down there, meaning after hes finished theres still going to be a good amount of piss left in him which would slowly drip out or get squeezed out

Liam Neeson is one of those guys that just come across as having an incredibly large penis.

he's so alpha that he just doesn't care

what if its cum?

that's a big load

Lel

He has a big dick right?

When I piss I have to shake my cock after I'm done to make sure there isn't any urine stuck in my shaft, look like I'm jerking it at the urinal. It's a big dick problem OP.

4 U

for you

>He has a big dick right?
Yeah, liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Can you imagine how that guy must reek? Jeebus.

Did you seriously just copy and paste a forum article from 2013?

He contracted AIDS from an African prostitute.

Peeing your pants is the COOLEST

that flick was kino

a flick by definition can not be kino

what?

average sized 2bqh, definitely no Evian bottle

Heard liam peesons stds rival jim carreys

>average is like 6 inch flaccid
kek

Anyone else feel like their wiener just... leaks sometimes?

me
but its because excessive masturbation
everyday since 12 probably more when i was around 15-18

looks average, but can't really tell without seeing it fully erect.

>8.5" bone pressed
What does this even mean?

"I could have gone more."

youtube.com/watch?v=QsAAcU9jkAg

>also, piss thread

If he had a big dick you'd see.it.in those pants

kek his flaccid is bigger than your erect

>average
kek

kek