Does Oscars will Logan inevitably be nominated for?

Does Oscars will Logan inevitably be nominated for?

WHO WAS PONE?!?!

No.

As good as Huge Actman was, there's no chance of a best actor spot going to capeshit. That being said I could see Stewart possibly getting nominated for best supporting actor as that category gets a decent number of fantasy, science fiction, screwball comedy, and other less "prestigious" genres nominated.

Supporting actor/ress for stweart or dafne
Maybe make up if nothing else is good this year. They really did a good job make jackedman look like shit. But that's the absolute most, i think this movie was great but i can't see this as an oscar movie

It might be the big budget film that everyone likes which gets nominated but doesn't win, ala Fury Road and Arrival.

None, everybody is going to forget about it by next month.

If they would've released it close r to Oscar time Stewart might have had a chance but Fox knows better than to waste a good window on oscars

Possibly a Razzy, depends on what DC movies are coming this year.

Login is kill?
no

>implying that won't be Dunkirk

Nope. Won't get any noms, not even for special effects.

Best supporting actor and best loli

kill yourself

Won't get anything. Sad because it'll be better than the capeshit that does, but it's just not good enough at anything to get a nom.

Best picture

If it gets nominated for anything acting related, it'll be best supporting actor for Stewart.

As far as other awards go, I could see some for things like writing, editing, makeup, the lesser awards that just pad a movie's esteem

> Like Suicide Squad winning for best cosplay

>writing
>lesser award

A few years ago I would say it might have a chance at best adapted, but recently that category has been as competitive, if not moreso than original

How do we stop hollywood from taking advantage of the young talent?!

>stop hollywood from taking advantage of the young talent
Considering the number of horrible child actors in movies i'd say: "mission accomplished"

Dunkirk will not be a big box office movie like Logan.

I get the feeling

Dafne made Logan kino

Not saying she was bad, quite the opposite, she was one damn fine exception.

>straight white main characters
>straight white male director
>oscar