Australia day

>australia day
>more like INVASION DAY whitey

haha go cry into your stick abos

Looks like a white American

>1/1276192632 aboriginal people respond to australia day because waleed aly held them at gunpoint

epic

>wh*Te
>muh abo heritage

cant think of anything else more deserving of genocide

wow what racists must be >whitey

Jesus CHRIST can people celebrate anything anymore
I'm not even Australian and this shit drives me up the fucking wall
Also I like how these """""""""Aboriginal"""""""" people are all just white

my primary school was "40% indigenous"

yet most were white as fuck

most of the people protesting australia day have never met an abo irl

their genes are so recessive it's hilarious

also some m*lbourne councils unironically banned celebrations for it, I hope a shit ton of bogans show up and start just causing a ruckus desu

my council banned celebrations, pretty ironic seeing as all it is is citizenship ceremony for chinks, gooks, poos and nogs

It's like how California renamed Columbus day "Indigenous people day"
Yeah let's celebrate some fucking tribes who built shit with sticks, isn't that such a vibrant culture

maybe that's why they banned it

You have to think outside of the box. Don't fight with them over the defintion of Australia day, just give them more gas to huff.

mine hasn't (melbourne here as well)

it's literally all the muh heritage 1/2048 noongahs and other white cucks that are against it, annoying scum they are

Actually Cletus, only 3 cities in California have the "indegenous people day" thing. The rest of the state still calls it Columbus day, but no one really gives a shit about it either way since it's not a day off. The only states that have replaced Columbus Day with some sort of "indegenous people day" are Vermont, South Dakota, and Oregon.

I mean there's a fair bit of carry on but at the end of the day if it upsets some people may as well change it

>some m*lbourne councils unironically banned celebrations for it
You serious?

>most of the people protesting australia day have never met an abo irl

It all well off deeply racist white/jews fucks who push all this crap.
They truly view brown people as baby panda bears who are incapable of anything without them vs the supposedly racist "hey you walk on two legs just like me motherfucker, get your shit together or lose the game of life".
It's staggering condescension wrapped in a guise of charity so they can walk away feeling virtuous about treating people as inherently inferior.
That's the core of the whole social justice movement but just for the useful idiots in the streets though.
The politicians only care about playing on emotions for votes and getting paid until they retire but the big guys who actually finance these crying idiots and put them on stage have very long term insidious social engineering goals.

well are they wrong about having lower expectations?

Only Italians give a shit about Columbus Day in America cause they thought having a day celebrating Italians would stop people from bullying them lol. Columbus never even set foot on any part of U.S. land.

>Only Italians give a shit about Columbus Day in America cause they thought having a day celebrating Italians would stop people from bullying them lol.
lmao what

yes they have
also
>may as well change the date
>that image
what exactly are you trying to be here?

>trying to be

I'm an Aussie man. Don't really care. Change the date, settle some tensions. Can always head down Cronulla with the lads any day etc

Why didn't you guys finish the job?

>I have 1/(2^7) aboriginal dna so I'm a completely native indian

Keep bullying those idiot (((Italians))) then Davey

>Only Italians give a shit about Columbus Day in America cause they thought having a day celebrating Italians would stop people from bullying them lol. Columbus never even set foot on any part of U.S. land.
I gurantee if that happened today we'd see people shouting cultural marxism or da jooz or whatever shitty word of the week it is.

They didn't ban anything, they just stopped putting on celebrations for it.

most abos actually don't give a fuck about this shit, it's only those who are 12.5% abo and inner city hipsters

I live in Wyndham and can tell you the invasion day meme does not exist here at all

citizenship ceremonies only

started in freo actually, although that city has been thoroughly gentrified from its port workers/wog days is trying its best to be a shitter Melbourne now

the job was never started outside of Tasmania

most abos are content living in Woop Woop

>Woop Woop

Is that a real place name?

yeah, places are either named after English naval officers or some retarded abo shit like Wagga Wagga, Woop Woop, Mandjoogoordap, Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya etc
when people say Woop Woop they generally mean in the middle of nowhere though

Maybe he is trans-aboriginal, you insensitive fuck.

>retarded abo shit
fuck you cunt I live in Mamungkukumpurangkuntjunya

yeah its hell dardy hey cuz

what the hell does dardy mean?

cool or some shit, it's abo slang

rippa