"Bucky...

>"Bucky, I acknowledge that you were being mind controlled by Nazi scientists and had no control over your actions and indeed did everything in your power during the 1940s to resist their control. But since you killed my parents on a mission that was inexplicably recorded on VHS, I will attempt to kill you. Note also that I am not completely blood-crazed during this episode, as I do everything in my power to avoid harming Captain America more than necessary and am still capable of thinking strategically, rendering moot any attempt to explain away my actions as being just the gut reaction of a grieving man."

It's sort of like Stark is a narcissist with a complicated relationship with his deceased father who just found out the dude who killed him and was over taken with emotions.

Not the greatest writing in the world, but I can understand it. Much more than I can say about the latest DC movies.

This. DCucks cant catch a break

But it had spiderman

Have you ever been really hurt before? I don't mean small-time hurt or your dumb girl problems, I mean a hurt that really shifts your paradigms and makes the world a different place?
People respond to that differently, and some people get really detached, unnervingly so.

Tl;Dr
Not everyone yells "Martha" when traumatized

Would have been much better if you'd just said "But since you killed my Mom..."

Good thing you're not a screenwriter because your movies where everyone's a robot like you would suck.

UNDERROOS
>is sad because mumma got ded
>can still make le quips
BRAVO MARVEL

Literally no different than
>Martha

>love your dad even though hes kind of a prick, just like you
>he helps create Captain America, a paragon of justice, goodness and generally someone to look up to
>you grow up hearing countless stories from your father about how great he is
>your father dies horribly, murdered, along with your mother on back country road
>years later you meet your fathers friend, Cap, and he is sickeningly good compared to you
>find out that his best friend killed your father
>he actively defends him and tries to stop you from getting revenge

It was the perfect storm. He hates Cap because he reminds him of his own constant failings as a person. He hates him because hes a constant reminder of his father. And hes best friends with the man that ruined his family, even if it was against his will.

What is Bucky's mom was Martha?

>this shield; it doesn't belong to you
what did he mean by this?

I'd kill even my best friend if I saw him kill my parents, mind controlled or not.

Now that you've said it, The plot of Civil War was garbage tier.

That was way before he watched his parents' deaths. His mother had been dead for years.
Did you even watch it?

if you were my best friend I'd kill myself first

His dad invented it

Cap gave up Cappin yo. Steve Rogers is a ex-Supe now. Prepare for Arab Woman in American Flag Hijab to take uo the shield.

Hid dad gave it to Cap though.

>having drinks on the pool table

fuck this triggers me