"Black" SHAUN KING is out of control right now

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sanfranrobbie/status/751487065435414528
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his fucking "black" haircut and facial hair is fucking obnoxious.

>mass killers are cited by first middle and last name

>uses John Wilkes Booth as an example

Wew

No one cares what transnigger thinks.

You know what's real racist?

Pretending to be another race so you can rake in racebait bux.

he's also going after the media for abbreviating on twitter.

He's a fucking moron.

Shaun "WeWuz" King

Do you think he purposely flairs his nostrils to make himself look more "niggery"?

correction, his name used to be Micah Xavier Johnson. from now on it's gonna be the Black Lives Murderer.

'breve' gate

John Wilkes Booth massacred hundreds of black children on their way to church on his way to the theater.

i dont really recall any recent shooters middle name being used......

Yes.

I think he is trying to draw some kind of Malcom X connection using his white brain and his nigger logic.

Since when were either of those mass killers? And what the hell does dog whistle mean here?

Look how much chicken that nigga left on them bones. You know he's white.

He looks jewish

That's just unamerican

He's whiter than his cheap ass paper plates.

Idiot.

So what's Shauns middle name Sup Forums?

He even left skin. His mom seems disappointed in him.

When are niggers going to realize that this fag and Soros are just using them for their own gains?

Shaun Cuck King

>Sean King
>people in rural America beat me up once when I was a kid so I get to be black forever even though I'm white passing and have an extraordinary amount of privilege haha

If I had a dollar for all of my White-passing mixed friends who became radical black nationalists in the past 2 years

what
the
fuck

>hmm. he actually did kill those cops. how can i paint white people in a bad light for this? oh, i know...

I know someone who does. She looks exactly like pic related.

Shaun "White" King.

But he was born "Saul Goldstein"

>having your real first name be Jeffrey
I guess Shaun sounds blacker.

How do we expose him and wreck his career?

Goddamn, mutts are fucking ugly as shit. No wonder this part nigger is so mad.

You'd have to have a bunch of people hammer his employer with "outrage" and threaten their advertisers and sponsors.

Fbi need to bring him in for questioning. He will shit his pants.

I don't get it.

what did he mean by this?

Have to connect the money. Make an infographic connecting him to BLM money. Show that he is inciting violence. It may not stick in court, but a trial is all you need to wreck him.

"Dog whistle" is the newest leftist cliche for things they perceive to be racist code. Only other racists can hear it.

Didn't he basicaly call his white father a cuck just to prove his blackness?

He's losing it again

Hes bitching that its racist they wont show his middle name when the guy killed 5 innocent police officers. Why the fuck does his middle name matter when hes a piece of shit murderer

Some of these other comments are utterly moronic.

Shaun is complaining that by using his initial the shooter is being tied to black radical groups, see Malcolm X and other black radicals with X as a middle/last name

which is a retarded argument because the guy was clearly a black separatist extremist

Is this man literally retarded?

The dumb nigger probably named himself that.

Yes

>be shaun king
>have literally nothing of value to say about what happened last night
>H-HIS MIDDLE NAME IS XAVIER RACISTS

twitter.com/sanfranrobbie/status/751487065435414528

People are crying foul because they used a bomb to kill the suspect.

Yeah it's cherry picking two guys within 150 years to back up his point. There are lots of mass killers whose middle names weren't used. Timothy McVeigh. Dylann Roof. Hillary Clinton.

X covers his slave name
Johnson was kept because muh dik

>Jimmy Russells

>unironically arguing with niggers
Just meme or rile them up.

is there anything people do not bitch about anymore? my god i fucking hate this planet

Underrated post ;^)

most underrated post in the history of underrated posts

he's not part nigger. He is 0% nigger.

Didn't Shaun "Black as snow" King get a full ride scholarship to an all black college? That's trolling on whole nother level.

The only way I can keep my sanity is to believe these guys are just trolling when they write stuff like that.

Shaun "fucking nigs like guinea pigs" King?

It sounded more like he called his mother a whore.

WUZ

He's an italian who dresses up in black face, pretends to be a nigger for realz, and started a nigger movement, I think moron goes without saying.

Hes saying the media should call him Micah Xavier Johnson instead of Micah X Johnson because the "X" middle initial makes it sound like hes a part of a black power movement (eg Malcolm X) and that makes peaceful black power protestors look violent and bad.

In reality though, its just an attention whore nigger race baiting even more.

Shaun "pretends to be black to drain his sack" King?

He is angry at a tweet from a news group because they abbreviated his name to fit it in a tweet

>if the shooter is white police will take them into custody
>if they're black they just get Bomb Man to take the nigga out

So fukkin white you think hes Malcom the goddamn Tenth

Looks more like Malcolm in the Middle than Macolm X.

Yes and with access to a lot of money.

>a fucking letter

what is james holmes middle name?

Pretty sure they're doing that because his name is long. Can't fit the entire thing into a tweet.

And for the record, after being caught, he was referred to as Lee Oswald.

Why did they use a bomb? Why not a flashbang?

Because the dude had military training and might have known to shield his eyes

Because it was cool as shit, in America 95% of life revolves around style points

ALBINO NIGGER
L
B
I
NIGGER
O

>there are a finite number of characters in tweets
>chimp out because it's easier to drop xavier

to be fair that's waco tier shit

Who cares? He's a homo nigger that loves cock in his monkey mouth.

#GrowYourHairOut

he also always is either slightly tilting his head back or has the picture taken from slightly below, so they look bigger too.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Yeah. They're even uglier than full blooded nogs.

Sean King is cancer but he's absolutely right. When I saw the X it was clear to me this was a 5%er or NoI inspired attacker. Turns out X is the initial of his birth name. Media had to know that is how this would appear. They are corrupt when they slander Trump and corrupt when they witch hunt that guy who was open carrying and corrupt when they mislead here. I disagree with Sean King that this is bad for black people. It was to protect normal blacks that they tried to implant the idea that he was an NoI loony rather than a normal black man who any one of us could trigger into a deadly confrontation which he is.

It's funny how the concept of perspective can shift the tone of a picture.

Nah mixed race are generally quite attractive.

That is how genetics work after all.

If you dont get an S ranking, then you look like a fucking idiot for losing that many guys

no one's tweeting him examples of where he's wrong? ted kazensky, jeffery domner, timothy mcvey?

Why hasn't this pathetic race baiting cracker been killed for being a phony? Why does anyone take him seriously?

Guy is a tool, but it's a fair point he makes. Although many of the posters here are pro-escalation when it comes to these events.

His ass should be in cell block BBC for crimes against the handicapped.

I'm blonde haired, blue eyed, of northern European descent and my skin is darker than this ghost's. Shaun "Ghost Skin" King.

T. DeAndre

>employer

kek

Dude is whiter than I am.

He spells it Jeffery... kek