Brit/pol/ - John Constable Edition

>MOGGY BACKS LEADSOM
twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/751103892356726784

>GOVE ELIMINATED, MAY AND LEADSOM PROGRESS TO TORY LEADSHIP RUNOFF
order-order.com/2016/07/07/may-v-leadsom/

>GOVE'S MACHIAVELLIAN PLOT BACKFIRES
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678493/Dirty-tricks-student-union-politics-Tory-grandees-slam-Michael-Gove-s-cynical-attempts-borrow-votes-Theresa-former-leader-Lord-Howard-backs-Andrea-Leadsom.html

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
talkradio.co.uk/radioplayer/live/talkradio.html
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4rugjl/sharp_rise_in_reported_hate_crime/d54gc9v
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/09/george-osborne-andrea-leadsom-treasury_n_5117965.html
youtu.be/NIt3PM5DF_c?t=3m27s
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/legal-attempt-prevent-brexit-preliminary-hearing-article-50
youtu.be/Kp9WoX_8sbs
steamcommunity.com/groups/The_Nation_of_Glory#announcements/detail/820033392185988899
steamcommunity.com/groups/The_Nation_of_Glory#announcements/detail/821161136724658703
youtube.com/watch?v=6jfTaIW8mqg
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/vote-leave-watch-hold-brexit-campaigners-to-account-promises?CMP=fb_gu
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/george-osborne-is-threatening-the-eu-with-a-giant-tax-haven-righ/
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leadsom

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww

waiting for rare marion
with dick in hand

John Constantine.

Karen

Thanks for ruining my thread, Blackpool had even been specially requested

Tata stay in UK

Fuck this song desu

Out of interest, will the next UKIP leader be voted for by the party members or by the NEC? Has it been announced yet?

If party members can vote, I'll vote for Paul Nuttall.

You win some, you lose some lad

Making the new thread is a dangerous job

Party members do indeed vote - Good choice

HAPPENING IN BIRMINGHAM

who should i support? Leadsom or May, give me the cold hard facts

How could people fall for this vapid nonsense?

No it bloody isn't

Leadsom - While she is quite conservative she'd definitely no Corbyn of the Right and wants to enact Article 50 immediately

May, on the other hand, pic related

It's not a Happening . . .a wall fell over and killed some people. Wake me up when Pakis go on a sniper rampage.

and nothing of value was lost

If what happened in Dallas happened in London, they'd call in the army in a heartbeat

>His wife and family were due to fly into the UK on Sunday

> they'd call in the army in a heartbeat
I don't think it's any secret but the military is on standby for any problems in London.

Our intelligence services had prevented loads of stuff going on and long may they do so!

>""""""British""""""" people

4 mins, lads.

London has its own garrison. The troops are on call for anything serious.

>Our intelligence services had prevented loads of stuff going on and long may they do so!

Get the fuck in here

>race-based attacks in the US
>"hate crimes" in the UK

These problems don't need to be solved if they don't exist in the first place. Police have to deal with shit, taxpayers pay for it, and the net benefit for the original residents of the country is...nothing.

Clearly multiculturalism doesn't fucking work unless you are actively seeking a violent, volatile society.

Homogenous first world countries are basically exactly the same as other countries except they just...don't have these problems. That's the difference.

Why the obsession with diversity? Who fucking wants it? Surely anyone can see it just creates pointless conflict out of nothing?

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/4rugjl/sharp_rise_in_reported_hate_crime/d54gc9v

Haha.

>you will never a shami

Don't be racist.

who /mental illness/ here

neck yourself, loser

Probably me, but I wouldnt know

starve yourself, loser

Daily reminder that are Andrea Leadsom told George Osborne to "fuck off" back in 2011 when he tried to stop her voting for an EU referendum

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/04/09/george-osborne-andrea-leadsom-treasury_n_5117965.html

>But, but... she's only recently started to oppose the EU.

Wrong. THE LADY'S NOT FOR TURNING.

I just don't get the argument. At worst it's just made the people who hate immigrants louder, it hasn't created any new ones.

They're mainly false flags anyway.

BASED MUMMY

>THE MOTHER OF ALL TALK SHOWS WITH GEORGE GALLOWAY COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH

what the

He's a weapon of mass discussion, don't you know.

Far too sensible user. I'm not even racist in real terms (hating people for their race). But I just don't see the point in "diversity." All it seems to bring is problems and divides society.

LEADSOM FOR LEAVE MAY FOR STAY

Galloway has a comfy voice

Not a fan of the criticisms of Woolfe.

Even though I support Nuttall, Woolfe would make a good leader. I'd be happy with either.

He has a terrifying abusive father voice.

Far from fucking comfy.

I prefer "steely and determined"

Diversity is a muslim couple bickering with a hindu shopkeeper, when they leave some polish kids throw rocks at them, but they miss their target and hit a black man on the side of the road, who shouts "damn whiteys!!".

Don't worry about the position of native americans or phillipinos in this analogy, because diversity is also about never being truly diverse because all we ever do is import the same fucking brown and eastern european people from the same parts of the world.

If you look at our "diversity", it resembles a shitty hotel buffet but the only thing available is damp toast and oats.

>Galloway attacked Blair in the House of Commons' mens' toilets

youtu.be/NIt3PM5DF_c?t=3m27s

How do we eradicate vermin like these women, next to the classy gentleman that is Mogg? How is there people so deluded that they defend these kinds of people?

>smoking into the camera
>swearing on camera to a man who's done nothing but talk to them respectfully
>continue to walk away in a fucking rude manner
>that voice
>that vocabulary
>that poor child in the buggy

I wish every day the country was rid of this cancer.

WE ALL PAID

>Collect keys for a new home
>Wife and family were due to fly in on Sunday

Good riddance

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/legal-attempt-prevent-brexit-preliminary-hearing-article-50

>The first legal attempt to prevent the prime minister initiating Britain’s withdrawal from the European Union is to be heard later this month. A high court judge, Mr Justice Cranston, has set 19 July for a preliminary hearing of the judicial review challenge brought on behalf of the British citizen Deir Dos Santos.

bawwwwwwwwwwwww

George "Michael" Galloway

Has anyone told this guy where the mandate for these laws come from?

It's a bit unfair to blame the entire ME anarchy on the Iraq war. Assad wasn't overthrown by the west and Syria descended into chaos anyway. Saddam could have gone the same way, and I don't think he even had backup with Assad with Russia.

Those people are just barbaric.

come circle jerk with the swiss lads

>the British citizen Deir Dos Santos

The adverts on this channel are absolutely surreal

underrated

Society is the problem. People are no longer expected to have any kind of decency.

>a very typical Brighton audience, overwhelmingly white middle-class people

Yeah apparently he strongly disagreed with the war, and he also dislikes Israelis. Galloway is based as fuck.

Much like Corbyn, 50% Based, 50% Cuck

>Spanish citizens of Gambian heritage

>Galloway is based as fuck.
He has some good points but don't too carried away.

>Yeah apparently he strongly disagreed with the war

How young are you? This is common knowledge, its the whole reason Galloway is famous.

Why is disliking Israel a good thing? The alternative is having even more Jews in the west.

2 minutes talking
8 minutes adverts

Never, lest we forget the blood shed by this unsung hero. I suggest listening to it every morning and evening whilst gazing upon the flag of your sovereign nation.

youtu.be/Kp9WoX_8sbs

I bet his family will still come.

whats on?

Your mum

People are talking too slowly

Assange sounds ill as fuck, poor bugger

>He has a terrifying abusive father voice.
Do you want to talk about it, user?

Because it's an illegitimate country that displaced people unjustly from their homeland.

Because they whine about MUH HOLOCAUST whilst inflicting eerily similar oppression on Palestine.

Because they whine and moan for protection from the West instead of realising they could just not be in such a dumb fucking location surrounded by people with vendettas against them.

Because they, a fucking FOREIGN COUNTRY donate to our political partners because they are disgusting weasels who would see no issue in putting their noses in places they don't belong.

Whether you like mudslimes or not, nobody deserves to be suddenly displaced by a bunch of gypsies with victim complexes.

The reptilians are revealing themselves publicly.

No thanks Joseph, I wasnt abused, I just find he has a really harsh and terrifying voice that no one would want to hear in the middle of the night

You can find my responses here: steamcommunity.com/groups/The_Nation_of_Glory#announcements/detail/820033392185988899

and here: steamcommunity.com/groups/The_Nation_of_Glory#announcements/detail/821161136724658703

If you take away his cucking for Muslims he is pretty based, great speaker too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6jfTaIW8mqg

>tfw

spear chuka has set up a group to 'hold leave supporters accountable for promises made in the referendum' what a penis, can he be anymore butthurt.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/vote-leave-watch-hold-brexit-campaigners-to-account-promises?CMP=fb_gu

kek but its not his leg, its somebody elses.

Oy vey

He's right about the troops

He's right about a lot of things

The total submission to Islam is so weird though

Get out libcuck

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/george-osborne-is-threatening-the-eu-with-a-giant-tax-haven-righ/

I've just realised bros that if we play our cards right the EU is not only going to disintegrate but could sustain massive economic damage of which we'll be the beneficiaries.

If we don't cave in to allowing freedom of movement but stick to our guns, either of two things is going to happen: The EU will give us tariff-free access with immigration controls, in which case other countries like France and Sweden will want the same deal and start pealing off, causing the EU to collapse, or they'll not give that access, in which case we can retaliate by lowering our corporation taxes to the point where we become a tax haven on Europe's doorstep.

If the EU collapses in 2-5 years, we'll be by far the most stable economy in Europe having left first and been removing our dependencies on the EU long before anyone else. If it doesn't collapse, the lingering threat of its collapse combined with us both being a tax haven next door and free of EU shackles means we'll still be busy sucking the life out of that union until it does collapse.

Right now our biggest interest would be to do what we can to facilitate the breaking apart of that union, and during the shock everyone would come to us having already recovered from the leave-shock. I hope the fire rises.

>George Osborne is threatening the EU with a giant tax haven right on its doorstep

Nobody pays their fucking taxes anyway, might as well make it official.

That relies on a lot of factors on the backs of the weak willed.

If Leadson gets in we may see a chance at this future, but if it's May that's game over lad.

Anything to please the millennials/lefties, and that's what is most likely going to get her elected.

I'm not a liberal.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/

Start posting here, lads.

/r/ukpolitics has really gone downhill recently and it needs some new users.

>reddit
no thanks

>2/3 posts are advertising Reddit
>The other 1/3 is endorsing Cucky Woolfe for UKIP leader

I want redditors to leave.

>tfw my Mum wants Theresa May to be the next PM