STEFAN GOES FULL RED PILL

youtube.com/watch?v=4UMYh_vTr0w

>"RECENTLY IN AMERICA TWO BLACK MEN WERE SHOT BY COPS AND WHAT HAPPENED? WELL THE MEDIA WHIPPED UP AS MUCH RACE BAITING ANTI WHITE HATRED AS HUMANLY OR DARE I SAY INHUMANLY POSSIBLE"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-ZjtXXZ2co
youtube.com/watch?v=2mcMCmJ5hL0
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement
youtube.com/watch?v=ByE_CpXIjRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he the next Ben Garrison?

1 POST BY THIS ID

Holy shit, he's had too many pills, he's forgetting to hide his powerlevel.

He'll be dropping J-bombs next and then you know he's ruined.

Stefan Molybdenum here, I hope you are doing well. I just want to thank Sup Forums for all their intrepid reporting of the facts over the last several years that has brought a lot of information to my attention. While it is not an argument, it was useful to include in my propaganda.

THIS GUY IS GETTING MORE REDPILLED
REMEMBER WHEN HE WAS A LIBERTARIAN?

This fucking guy will be doing the next mass shootings, he's becoming unhinged as fuck.

he was never libertarian, he was an-cap

Molyneux is a cuck lmfao he's a pathetic excuse for a "'''philosohper""" he is just a fucking shithead hahahaha

don't believe me? watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-ZjtXXZ2co

>still hasn't named the Jew

HURRY THE FUCK UP MOLYMEME

similar

>FULL RED PILL
won't happen in 2016

He already has quite a few times. But maybe not to your standards

Soon he will advocate physical removal of people who cannot fit into is übermensch society,

Did Obama address the police assasssination or did he only pander to niggers?

Based bald man

Gross. Is that his wife?

1 post by this ID.

1 post by this ID.

Is Arnold Schwarzenegger red pilled?

nop

yes he likes hitler

Yes

He's married to Susan Sarandon? Damn.

he blamed guns.

Stefan also here, and I agree with this stefan

>Susan Sarandon
youtube.com/watch?v=2mcMCmJ5hL0

Weird, his looks have actually improved a lot with age, or the photo is just shit.

Haha this guy is the classic example of getting red-pilled. Check out all his older videos and their all about being a good father and loving everybody and pretentious garbage like that. Then the sjw wave threw him into the Sup Forums pit with the rest of us. I love it.

>Stefan Molyneux

He had cancer and the photo is kinda shit

Did Trumpster address it?

Actual Stefan here and I agree with both previous Stefan's.

Good arguments

So Sup Forums was actually not the worst that has happened to him in his life. Glad to hear.

FreedomMeme Radio has kind of evolved, and they are not dealing so much with UPB and libertarianism, once he veered off into intelligence and realized that white people are actually to blame for nothing but building amazing civilizations for themselves and others, the show has arced in that direction.

My brother's Stefan and he seems like a nice guy who wants to be a good father n sheit. I should redpill him.

Stefan needs to swallow a few tranquillizing blue pills, just for his own safety.

Ancaps are libertarians.

What's wrong with his wife you shallow cunt

No, he should just go full libertarian nationalsozialistischer white race realist and lead the glorious revolution through America and then liberate our Führer Breivik.

>safety
dont worry he has his own private army

steffy is such an immature kid

when will he grow up and stop with his tantrums?

Non-Stefan here but I agree with Stefan

He must have had some jaw/chin surgery. No way his facial structure changed that much with age.

Same thing that happened to Ramzpal. Once you down the red pill there is no stopping the transformation

1 post by this ID

He lost a shit ton of weight during Chemotherapy. That's why he looks so much better. He looked his best when he had the beard though. He seems to be growing it back in though.

1 post by this id

He just lost a lot of weight with the cancer and then started taking better care of himself. No huge changes.

>before

Nah, all the red pills he swallows make him sexy

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement

He cancelled his event today.

Stefan still a libertarian, a redpilled libertarian.

Like cantwell.

He's a good bloke. I like his stuff on parenting.He speaks common sense. I'm a sngle dad (wife died in a car crash on 2013). I have two kids ages 17 and 8. Sfefan is about my age - I'm 49. I like him.
I find his accent difficult to place: it's North American but there is a lot of Irish and English there. I can tell he's Canadian but he has a mixture of accents.

I think he has changed recently. He seems more angry than his earlier vids.

>after

1 post by this ID

She is hideous in many different ways

He just pretends that because he built his entire channel around that idea

So an address is incoming I assume?

Jesu Christ

no wonder

What do the Nürnberger Rassengesetze say about a man with one Jewish grandmother? Could we get honorary Aryan status for him?

God damn I love Stefan

1 post by this ID

They are libertarian, just the more extreme version.

D A L L A S
A
L
L
A
S

Stefan is typically retarded. In his rant about college liberals, he discusses why history is so leftist. He doesn't discuss ANY methodologies or theories. He doesn't even mention Michel Foucault or Hayden White or Arthur Danto or ANYONE who has written substantially on the philosophy of history. Stefan is rhetorician, not a philosopher.

> muh ugly wife

That's the problem with white people. Non-whites build "families" with literally anything that is capable of popping babies out and here you are dismissing some woman just because "waaah she ugly!!!"

If you wanna bang bimbos, it really isn't that hard to do, but looks are definitely not even in the top5 of reasons you should consider when starting a family.

>Nürnberger Rassengesetze

Just because he doesn't spout commie hyperbole, doesn't mean he's lying. You're brainwashed by the jews if you think speaking clearly and succinctly is a sign of incencerity.

I guess he would be considered not jewish.

You should call in to his show and discuss this with him.

Trans-Stefan American here. I concur with all previous Stefans and Non-Stefans alike.

Not an argument

Stefan is OK with the state shooting a couple of people.

My how times have changed.

The nazis even had a field marshall who was the son of a Jew. Edward Milch or something to that effect, can't be bothered to google.

Jokes on you. Even ugly women won't date me

Stef has gotten handsome after taking the red pill

>Philosophy requires you to namedrop previous philosophers

Erhard Milch.

Thank you. I knew that Edward didn't quite fit, too anglo.

Who has a Jewish grandmother?

No but it requires more than saying I am a philosopher or this is philosophy.

Name is a Variation-of-Stefan here, I live in the same town as him. I acknowledge all the other Stefans in this thread.

Stefan Molyjew

sorry to hear that paddy

here's a tater for your thoughts

>Anonymous threatened the elite
>Elite makes media campaign to alienate the whole demographic of anonymous users
>Turning things like the 99% movements and other activism to a standstill
>Only thing left to do is shill us into being docile and contained on our home sites
>When we die alone in our basements or commit suicide it's not just your death but the death of a whole genetic rebellious trait and ideology with it.
>Bastering our woman with other races to make sure male genetics are passed on predominantly
>Make sure future generations are more docile and easier to govern.

youtube.com/watch?v=ByE_CpXIjRA

Tornado on a Penguin!

I can't imagine Stefan Molly spending his weekends hunting Jews for sport, so no.

So he's 75% Irish, 25% Jewish?

This guy should make longer videos and quit Infowars.

>OR DARE I SAY INHUMANLY

This is just retarded leftie reductionism. A leftist will always focus on the minority because it can only empathise with victims. The majority is what Hitler wanted to destroy, a couple of Jew outliers who were loyal to the Nazis had no bearing on him. This is where lefties are outed as the real racists, reducing people to nothing more than labels.

nobody stays roadcuck for long.

>1 minute in and he redpills you
>2 minutes in and he tells you why you are wrong
>3 minutes in and he explains what happened.

his so fucking direct

and what would that be?
stefan just jerks it to being LE LOGIC AND REASON MAN. certainly not the most complex, but a pretty straightforward and honest approach to philosophy.

Agreed, but after you see the shit for so long, it starts to make you insane.

That's the liberal plan. They keep repeating the same lie for years until you either accept it or lose your mind.

Stefan could be in this thread right now lads

I always thought the same thing. He is handsome so normies and women will listen to what he has to say. He has the potential to be the right wing version of John Oliver but infowars is weighing him down like an anchor

hello stef