/sopranos general/

Post your rare paulies and favorite scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2w5BIPy0sQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=igTQ8XB0Dwc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JQB9zVdmw
youtube.com/watch?v=kDxhBR2Tmes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo
youtube.com/watch?v=VgBD94cs0T8
youtube.com/watch?v=zRdzD2qo7gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CARMELA CLOSE THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOORR

inb4 the Tony-didn't-die retards show up

Why does he point at people like that? Is this ever explained in later seasons?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=igTQ8XB0Dwc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7JQB9zVdmw

Remember when was such a good episode, gives a lot of insight into the characters of Paulie, tony, and Johnny(Tony's dad)

idk. but this is objectively the funniest scene in the whole series youtube.com/watch?v=kDxhBR2Tmes

>Moby - When it's Cold I'd Like to Die starts playing

>mfw not watchin it

>S-stop it user, you're making me cry
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bgi3z4M-Mo

James gandolfini was on another level
>that fucking eye acting

2nd most poignant television scene of all time

And in light of recent humiliations, it's a honor to be joined by men and not faggot-ass corn-holing cocksuckers like married my cousin...He should fuckin' die!

FUCKIN QUEERS!
Paulie was my favorite

That speech and Gandolfini's reaction is just GOAT

>not FUCKIN' QUEEAHHS

what would Chrissy power level be?

it doesn't matter if Tony died or not because he's a fictional character

if he died the show would end
if he didn't die the show would still end

the point of ending it like that was that the viewers identified with Tony and their fates are just as ambiguous

Post your saddest moment.

Mine is Tony and Junior on the couch at the end of "Where's Johnny?"

"Don't you love me?"

Tony talking to melfi about his son committing suicide.

Which is your favorite episode?

whitecaps

This show has been off the air for 10 years you autists, when you gonna give it up?

I'm planning to watch the show again since I recently finished it, it is better the on the second watch or it's that kind of show you can only truly enjoy the first time?

Literally way better every watch. Just finished my fifth, but got my old man to watch it too. He loved it, and IK picked up far more than I did the first four times

Agreed. It's my favorite episode. The fights between Tony and Carmella are the most powerful I've ever seen.

there's literally no better tv show than the sopranos

Where were you when you realized that Tony was wrong and his mother was right?

It really IS a nursing home.

I'm a little slow but how come Tony never wanted to acept that, in fact, it was a nursing home?

because italian tough guys aren't supposed to send their mama off to die in some nursing home like a yuppie schmuck, or at least that's Tony's view

your so fucking clueless

Carmela staring through the window of Furio's just vacated house. That was so gut-wrenching, especially how they built up to it with Carmela getting worked up to greet Furio every morning.

because Livia didn't want to go to a nursing home so Tony constantly tried to bullshit her by calling it a retirement community.

Obligatory waifu claiming post

>Which goomad, wife, or hooah was your favorite and why?

On top of thinking Irina was super cute, she impacted Tony the most out of any other goomad, even more than the very mother of his children. We would have never gotten "Whitecaps" without her, Tony would have never severed relationships with the Assemblyman if it wasn't for Irina.

fucking kek. I don't remember this scene at all

Catherine Sacrimoni claimed

Why was Phil so triggered by Vito being a fanuck? Did he do more than just jack off into tissues in prison?

>not ginnie sac
Fanook

Sarah Shani(chrissy's goomar in vegas) is the hottest but she was just a cameo role so I'll pick pic related

When Tony tells AJ to clean the gutters, AJ tells him he doesn't know what gutters are. Can someone explain this scene? AJ actually looked confused.

There was a fantastic sopranos thread yesterday that for once wasn't filled with you retarded memeing fucks. You should all fucking die.

he's just being a little shit

aj was a stupid boy

(you)

the idea was that AJ had so much white privilege he didnt know what gutters are because hes never had to worry about them

Obviously.

Tony told Melfi that it's normal for guys to fuck each other in prison.

Phil makes of point of connecting his family to Leonardo Da Vinci, who was a fanook.

He literally comes out of the closet when he kills Vito.

>tfw the gravy is good tonight?

>white privilege
Kill yourself faggot

>Watch it Ernie

he was obviously playing stupid

>FUCKIN QUEERS

SHE WAS ABUSIVE TO THE STAAAHHHHFFF!!!

Yeah he also made grilled cheese on the radiator

Gabagool?

Based Phil

you're obviously stupid user

that fat goth kid shitting in the shower was fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=VgBD94cs0T8

fuck off normalfag

I mean the whole situation. Everyone is making fun of him because his dads gay and dead and all he can do is shit

:^J

youtube.com/watch?v=zRdzD2qo7gE
i cry literally every time

love Melfi's quick rundown of Alexithymia

Patrician taste.

Was Richie related to Adriana's mother or father?