FUCK YOU Sup Forums

I spent 2000 dollars on ammunition last night because you fucking told me I'd wake up to a race war this morning. I work downtown in a nigger infested city and I was planning on having to mow down mobs of them on my way this morning, but its just the same fucking shit.

Several black people I work with expressed sympathy for the slain police officer, they said they just want peace.

Fuck you and your meme magic bullshit, its all lies

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because $100 of ammo wouldn't have been enough to start of with.

You're actually fucking retarded if this is true. It's not, but you're still retarded anyways

You fucking retard.

That's a bait, but hell, i'll believe it, you are a fucking moron.

Never trust the merchant, you should know better by now.

Post stash please, I want to see what $2000 of freedom looks like

>things that never happened

FUCK YEAH SEAKING

Call it an investment or an insurance.

Why would you not want that much ammo though? Use it to train, and save it for when shit goes bad.

post pics

This.

Buy a gun to be safe you fag. The only racewar promoters are Jews but you need self-protection anyway.

Just because it's not happening now doesn't mean it won't happen later. Look on the bright side, if and when the happenings do being, you'll be more then prepared.

It's going to happen eventually. Better safe than sorry

Never believe Sup Forums's HYSTERICAL HAPPENING meme.

Gun fags are so dumb, I use a crossbow with a steel fishing line attached to a bolt.

Infinite ammo.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Be looking at shills like >pic related
#RussianStrategy #ScorchedEarth #ChatBotsOP
The whole board is astroturfed
These are the real threads

CFG
Leak thread
Happenings Summary
Trump General

m8 a race war isn't logistically feasible. It's just a meme

every time obongo hints at gun reform, gun nuts hoard new guns.
guns they will never use. because they are pussies.

>single shot before you have to yank the bolt out of a corpse or reel it in

Or is it...

Better to have $2k of ammo, than no ammo. It is an investment. You can always sell it bitch. Go shoot some guns.

What kind of person spends 2000$ in ammo based in pol bias. Seriously wtf mate.

OP

Another cucked white boy... Hmmm

>I spent 2000 dollars on ammunition last night because you fucking told me I'd wake up to a race war this morning

Hahaha don't worry user were still trying.

>Another idiot fell for the Happening

It doesnt begin if you dont start it.

What other websites do you experiment with? And what type of tools do you use, as in softwares?

Sup Forums are basement dwellers attempting to perform meme magic. Your first mistake is taking anything they say seriously. There will never be a race war in the US. There aren't even race wars in bigger shitholes with bigger race problems.

its not like they get bad anytime soon as long as you store them properly
furthermore you are going to need them in November anyway

Weird you could have listened to biz and spent 2k on stocks that deal with weapons and security and made 2k more to buy ammo and keep the 2k to use for backup.
haha faggot

>Jew detected

No one else but a Jew would think like that and I'l bet all your Jew friends went out and did that.

Because it turned out to be two lone niggers, not a whole crowd of niggers.
Good job numbnuts.

Get in here and hold on to your ammo you might need it some time later.

You thought everyone would be participating?
It's a relatively low-intensity war but there is still a war smoldering through the US and all it will take is a few gusts to turn it into a fire.

>Damn Jews being smarter than me