If you can't win on the pitch start a 20 men brawl while they're celebrating

>dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5165449/Man-Utd-Man-City-players-fight-tunnel-derby.html
>mouyes

>Mourinho wanted City's players to show more respect after their victory.
I hate this cunt so much. I revel in his failure.

what a piece of shit
fits perfectly with that shitshow of a club

>MILK
>AND
>WATER

typical mouyes, he always did the same with halal

When will this crook die

Shame United didn't let the camera crew for City's documentary in. I would've loved to see the footage of this.

THIS
would've been golden desu

Jose really values respect

Remember when he respectfully hooked somebody in the eye.

you now remember city requested permission tofilm in the tunnel and got denied

He should have been knocked out for that, pull that shit here and he'd be running for his life.

And that man was dying from cancer at the time

That guy watching just didnt give a shit

Remember when he chimped out at Conte because his team scored too much?

lol at fucking mou going on and on about respect when he has always been one of the least respectful managers around

And what's the problem with that?

Spaniards are fucking faggots

>Seven years later
>From waiting from referees in the parkings and pushing his finger into the eyes of other coaches to inciting fights between players
>Still smelling Pep's farts
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. This loser will NEVER change

I like Mourinho

Literally Trumpesq

You gotta respect a man that is so sociopathic he literally does not give a single fuck about what he says or does

but
>muh respect

>Jose Mourinho insists Manchester City are "lucky", and says his Manchester United side were denied a clear penalty in their 2-1 defeat at Old Trafford.

>City won the game to go 11 points clear at the top of the Premier League, but Mourinho did not hold back in his assessment of Oliver's decision, and described City's goals as "bad".

kek

>Mourinho is said to have accused Ederson of play-acting to waste time and then reverted to English, screaming “you fucking show respect. Who are you?”

lmao
>manure has this retard under contract
lmao
>his '''''''''''''football''''''''''''' is absolute shit to watch
lmao

>mouyes

it's a shame there weren't any cameras about to film it, mou losing the derby, losing the plot and getting banned would be hilarious.

Arteta’s eyebrow was split open during a melee in a narrow corridor outside City’s dressing room and there were unconfirmed reports that another member of Guardiola’s backroom staff needed medical treatment after a confrontation sparked by José Mourinho apparently telling the victorious players to keep their music down.

Mourinho became embroiled in a row with Ederson, City’s Brazilian goalkeeper, who was standing just inside the dressing-room door and the two started shouting insults at one another in Portuguese. Mourinho is said to have accused Ederson of play-acting to waste time and then reverted to English, screaming “you fucking show respect. Who are you?”

Other players became involved and Romelu Lukaku was said to be prominently involved as the confrontation escalated into something much more serious, described by one person on the scene as being reminiscent of a pub fight. Early accounts indicate it was a much more serious incident than the infamous “Battle of the Buffet” in 2004 when Arsenal were the opponents and Sir Alex Ferguson was hit by flying pizza slices.

There were also reports that Mourinho was struck by a plastic bottle, as well as being squirted with milk, although that has not been confirmed and the Guardian has been told he escaped lightly despite being in the middle of it. Once everything had calmed down, Mourinho went into the referee’s room to voice his complaints to Michael Oliver about the incident when Ander Herrera was booked for going down under a challenge from Nicolas Otamendi in the penalty area.

> Mourinho: They lose balance very easily. A little bit of wind and they fall.
> 14 straight wins
> undefeated in the league still

> cops a blasted ball to the throat and puts his body on the line every match
> play acting
> beat Man U at Old Trafford
> Celebrate
> you fucking show respect
What did he actually mean by this? Every team celebrates important away wins and Mourinho is hailed as the guys that "does whatever it takes to win".

Mourinho - 3/6/8 - Guardiola ?
Is uncle Mou scared of Pep?

Got some balls confronting Ederson desu, he looks like Frankensteins monster if he was created in a favela.

The weak should fear the strong

>the virgin complainer
>the chad milk thrower

>Mourinho went into the referee’s room to voice his complaints to Michael Oliver about the incident when Ander Herrera was booked for going down under a challenge from Nicolas Otamendi in the penalty area.
What a whiny cunt.

I like it though. Makes the game unironically have some "passion" in it

>Still classless before and after match
Pathetic.

is this the fabled mind games?

Both teams should have joined forces and beat up Lukaku.

He looks like the son of Dani Alves and Kevin De Bruyne

I'll pay to see that

Is he autistic or a psychopath or both?

good. he's breathing some life into that pathetic british league with his antics and drama

this is what happens when you dont have pogba on the pitch

The humiliated one.

I'm a Man Utd fan and i'm loving all of this.

Loving watching your local rivals, who your fans have revelled in goading all their lives, who actually have a fan base of real Mancunians and not just faggot day trippers from London, absolutely cunt you at your own ground, to go 11 points clear and win the title in December, despite you having spent hundreds of millions of pounds to be as good as them, yet are so distinctly average in comparison? Lol k

herrera is trash going forward, but he's better defensively than pogba. united would have been more likely to concede an actual goal not assisted by lukaku if pogba was on the pitch. at the same time, united would have been a thousand more times likely to score a goal themselves. it would have been an entirely different game.

>who actually have a fan base of real Mancunians and not just faggot day trippers from London
If you have a fanbase which is solely comprised of people from the area local to the club, it means that you're a small club.

>absolutely cunt you at your own ground, to go 11 points clear and win the title in December
I don't mind, dasu. They did the same to Chelsea. I wasn't expecting us to challenge this year, only hoping.

>despite you having spent hundreds of millions of pounds to be as good as them, yet are so distinctly average in comparison
We came 6th last season. I'm in it for the long haul. And there's still lots of fun games to go this season, lots to enjoy.

>this blatant lieing through tears
lmao just calm down he was only joking

I was never so disgusted by a derby game in my life.
Mou's ""mind games"" and overall philosophy of what constitutes for football to him vs. Poop and his infinite money.
Also, two of the most plastic clubs in the history of man.

Pathetic.

would you "shag" Mou's daughter if it meant having to face him for it?

No, she'll ask for more respect after you fuck her ass

id throw some milk at her if you know what i mean

>play for the 0-0
>at home
>after spending half a billion
>donkey up front gives away 2 free goals anyway

Wow... her daughter is ugly as sin....

>plasti-dip gook calling anyone ugly

She is the definition of a solid 7. Nothing special, but nothing terribly wrong. Just pretty good

that's not passion, passion is playing murderball or pushing the ref every time you have doubts about a foul; not that >'p-please don't be so loud, s-show some respect'. mourinho has proven for years he is a cunt and honestly, we need more cunty managers, but the problem is if any other team beats him he shows what he really is, a whiny little bitch, perfect match for Guardiola, the autistic faggot

with that face she can't be more than a 5

>squirted milk at him

Okay... Whatever make you feel better my mutt friend....

sure
just to say i fucked mourinho's daughter

Except for when Pep went to Buyern, he's always had a better team than Mou

>that face
>solid 7

filthy jewmerican. thats a solid 5, and a 6 if she is all whore dressed and you are drunk

I thought that when Mourinho chased Guardiola out of Spain he had won the long war. It's been very clear that Guardiola simply made a tactical retreat so he could recharge. He went out and relaxed in Germany while Mourinho languished in the shit pile he created in Madrid and that is how he became Mouyes. Now that they square off again, Guardiola is so far above him that it's not even a competition anymore. He'll try to use the media and chase Guardiola out of England but the only one getting fucked over is him.

at least lukaku has a big dick, fans of other clubs are just jealous of his huge member
god I'd love to suck it... so big...

pmsl

>real fanbase
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
You mean the 20 retired taxi drivers that were there before oil money?

>Oil nigger
>Complaining about oil money

Same here. I'd love for him to pin me down and penetrate my anus, the tip pushing up against my prostate.

>I thought that when Tito Vilanova chased Mourinho out of Spain he had won the long war. It's been very clear bla bla bla...

One of the great sports images of our time desu

You mean no homo right?

lmao the state of customers

No bully, i'm sure he's a nice guy deep inside.

I feel bad for Mou desu

One day spuh/espee will realize that Mourinho was /ourguy/ all along, but that will be too late.

He did nothing wrong hes a gud boy

>Mourinho going full meltdown and not even winning the league during his usual "best season"
>Getting covered in milk and water whilst everybody laughs at you throwing a tantrum

JUST

>Mourinho went into the referee’s room to voice his complaints to Michael Oliver about the incident

HAHAHAHA FUCKING SNITCH

>mouth off to other team
>get BTFO
>go and cry to the referee despite starting that shit yourself

What a fucking pathetic little man Jose is. Is Duncan Castles going full Jorge Mendes damage control already?

he's an autistic sociopath

>There were also reports that Mourinho was struck by a plastic bottle
Heard Lukaku threw it, aiming for Pep, but he hit Mourinho instead.

Hattrick of assists.

What a twat Ederson is, Throwing milk at Mourinho, He's won more trophies than you have gaps in your teeth, You fucking prick

what happened according to bbc sports news:
>be eternal #2 when compared to poop
>be #2 in your league, behind poop (again lmao)
>play at home in do or die game for league title IN DECEMBER (top keks eplel)
>get wrecked in front of all your fans by better football tactics and PHILOSOPHY
>get laughed at by all pundits worldwide
>get humiliated by your eternal superior poop fartdiolel AT HOME
>go back to dressing room crying (snif, snif) and see rivals having the best celebration party you've ever seen
>'p-p-pls chad guardiolel, co-could your team celebrate in silence?'
>poop laughs and headbutts your brown disgusting face
>sterlel kicks your balls into orbit
>silva knocks you out with a smashing left hook
>the brown throws his milk all over your convulsing body while he laughs
>otamendi pees on you (the '''''official''''' version is water, which pee technically is) while he records it on his phone
>your '''''''team'''''' looks from outside the dressing room, shaking in fear, crying and asking for the ref to stop it
lmao mouyes and manure are absolute done, poop is really the best manager in history, and I say all this being a halalfag from madrid

we live in a world where people would rather instantly sell out to arabs and chinks than slowly rise to the top off your own merits

>thinking you can rise to the top on merits in this cronycracy
sweetie...

>Early accounts indicate it was a much more serious incident than the infamous “Battle of the Buffet” in 2004 when Arsenal were the opponents and Sir Alex Ferguson was hit by flying pizza slices

fooking kek

You could meme your way for the league at least

>Call City a small club
>I wasn't expecting us to challenge this year, only hoping.

How many years and hundreds of millions spent will this rebuild actually take?

>Other players became involved and Romelu Lukaku was said to be prominently involved as the confrontation escalated into something much more serious
So this is why the 90 million were spent.

Blood spilled, literally.
You sound like the one crying about free trade, when what you really mean is free trade for you. Feudalism.

What about the smoke flare(?) throwed near when City were taking corner? Why no newspaper talking about it?

nothing really to say, united will get a fine for the flare.

>It's another "Mourinho does something stupid to get attention and deflect from his side playing like shit" episode

Is my TV broken? I've been getting this repeat for years.

the fucking state of customers ITT

My club might be shit but thank fuck I'm not a Man "United" customer

"Yes" "I" "Would"