Jose Mourinho was involved in a bust-up with Ederson and had milk and water thrown at him after the spat...

>Jose Mourinho was involved in a bust-up with Ederson and had milk and water thrown at him after the spat. Mourinho had gone to the door of City's dressing room to ask them to show more respect as they celebrated and played music. [@TelegraphDucker]

>Mourinho allegedly had water squirted at him and was hit on the head by an empty plastic bottle while a melee ensued involving more than 20 players and staff.
>Some players tried to swing punches at each other while police looked on in disbelief.
>United's security staff were forced to disperse the brawl as United players blamed City's for ‘rubbing their noses in defeat’ by ‘whooping and cheering’. City insiders say their players and staff did nothing wrong and were reacting to Mourinho's aggressive manner.

Mouyes chimping out at a team for celebrating a win kek

fuck portugal

Typical mongo, obviously seething and couldn't leave it.

What a pathetic grumpy old man. Mental breakdown before the end of the season

>season 2 is usually when he does best
>winning nothing
>already going season 3 meltdown

What a time to be alive

>p-please be quiet a-and respectful

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

It’s called dust up, sage

>get raped on the pitch
>p-pls guys, be respec-
>get bottled and cummed on
lmao mouyes BTFO forever

Kek

>my three points got stolen recently
>I was pretty bummed out about it
>but I think whoever stole them was probably more happy to get them than I am sad to lose it

Had an image of Lukaku chimping out and beating the shit out of Mikel Arteta

real life keks

Lukaku is scum

Wew at last we have Arsenal Manu style hate to enjoy.

Na, if Lukaku took a swing at Arteta he would have missed

I thought that as well, Pep vs Mourinho, City vs United should be pretty interesting. That said, I think Mourinho will ragequit and go to PSG at some point

>Mou meltdown after a loss AGAIN
too bad we don't have a picture this time

>T-that wasn't necessary...
wew

kek

Mou is based, he has passion for the game unlike his dabbing faggots

the chad otamendi vs the virgin mouyes

Kek I wonder if wannabe hard man Herrera got involved.

>please show respect
>from the manager who shakes hands early, cries to the media and knee slides onto the pitch to celebrate
Probably pushed someone, got shoved back and fell over holding his face

Too bad he is shit and has shit players like pookaku

J
U
S
T

>milk and water thrown
who the fuck brings milk to a sporting event?

he also poked a cancer patient in the eye, not to talk about all the shit he starts with the media

Funny thing, the guy who made the comic you're referring to realized that his logic was dumb as fuck, and made a comic out of that.

>not having tea with milk in the dressing room

Somebody will have filmed it, we will see this blood and milk war

>2017 Manchester Derby

Was it rigged?

>Wannabe hardman
>Steps up to everyone and anyone
That's just hard

united didn't let city's amazon film crew into the stadium, could have been spectacular

What the fuck? Is that Arteta who played at Arsenal? Since when did he play for fucking City?!

If Lukaku really penged a 40 yard screamer at Artetas head could he be suspended. Or is it just a fine for these kind of incidents?

Nigs gonna nog.

he's been one of pep's coaches since he arrived

Yo dawg, I heard you didn't think a shark could chew through a bus?

The ref is still in charge but depends what was seen. The fa will probably damage control.