Sup Forums: "hurr dis is a war about race!!!"

Sup Forums: "hurr dis is a war about race!!!"

No it isn't you fucking autists, this is a war against police brutality. A war against the state.

I'm sick and tired of all you bootlickers defending these state officials.

One day you're bitching about the government being corrupt and enforcing unconstitutional bullshit laws

Then the next day you praise the poor swine who got their karma.

You guys make me fucking sick and I hope you're put into a FEMA camp to suck your pigs cock.

War
Noun: A state of armed conflict between different countries or different groups within a country.

13% of the population commits over 50% of the murders. Factoring just males and age, it's really about 4% of the population.

Its just insecure cuckolds who support police
>yes officer I'll suck your cock

nigger jive

>pol is 1 person meme

Found the nigger

Also

>1 post by this ID

Nigger detected

>t. sambo nigger

its going to be a funny day seeing white people BTFO out of you pieces of shit

Fuck off nigger

Gtfo back to /nggr/.

Don't forget to use the hash tag fellas.
#blacklivesmurder

>muh nigger

Not an argument you bootlicking faggots... of course there is always the chance you're DHS cointelpro agents...

sage

>wanted to kill WHITE cops

Nice try, cornball.

Fuck off, Lolbertarian. Were not in 2010 anymore.

The market has spoken and people have abandoned the Libertarian meme. Fucking deal with it.

police are the citizens, an attack on the police is an attack on everyone.

>2 posts by this ID

Or, you know. It could be that niggers shoo people regardless of whether police brutality is an issue or not? Gee, maybe he just wanted to kill white people?

Regardless I praise these chimps

They will lead to more Pigs & Niggers being shot.

The more of them die, the happier I'll get.

I'm assuming that OP hasn't paid any attention to the countless "kill all whites" posts by black people and BLM supporters immediately after all of these shootings. Niggers do not differentiate between "cop" and "white". They see them as one in the same. "White" is anything that they perceive is holding them back. They're nearly subhuman and incapable of separating while people from those in power of the state and law enforcement.

This conflict is absolutely about race. I'm white and do not worry around police, because I'll never be shot by a cop (I'm respectful to police and do as they say, like you're supposed to because I'm not a self centered entitled ape).

No it is about race the dumb fucking chimps in blm made it that way

>super edgy
>no idea what hes talking about
>anime pictures
lmao

2edgy4me

i hate to say it but i agree with this britbottler

BLM and SJWs have made it all about their "oppression" when, today, they all have equal right. they want more in order to sustain their snowflake status.

Is there a bias against niggers? yes. why? because since the 1970s niggers have regressed. Thomas Sowell talked about this in the 70s

It is pretty annoying how people's distaste for black people has turned huge numbers of Americans from anti-authoritarianism to bootlicking, daddy gubment lovers.

Black people pls go. You're like intellectual poison for America.

People on Sup Forums are short sighted racists. Soros is a master manipulator.

From the way these cucks type you can tell they're afraid kill blacks themselves. I bet most of them don't CC

Nigs and sjw are never happy no matter how much special treatment they get from the government