I live in Dallas, Sup Forums

I live in Dallas, Sup Forums
Twice today I've been around black people conversing about how "the police deserved what they got" "muh BLM" "he dindu nuffin wrong" etc.
What do I reply to this?

"Nig nog ding dong
The nigs are dead."

One of the officers killed was from my area and a bunch of people including blacks are really upset about the shooting and blaming the black panthers on facebook.

Beat them into a pulp.

Fuck those ass holes. Black Lives Matter is finished, every city in America will be on guard of their bullshit. I was in Dallas the other day, I can't believe this happened.

You shouldn't even talk to them. They've built a strawman for police and now they're acting upon it. Obama only made it worse with his speech.

I'm glad the DPD killed that last piece of shit. I hope they give each one of these assholes the chair and broadcast it.

bix bloop whack nuffa' cracka beotch programs.

Lol sounds like you boys getting cucked over there

Kick the shit out of them. See if they call the police.

And thank god the protester with the AR turned himself in before anyone shot him. Don't want to give them anything else to cry about.

BLM is trying to deflect this, but it's over.

You don't say anything unless you want to be beaten or killed or jailed if you fight back.

Knife them in the ribs

>What do I reply to this?

Ask what the INDIVIDUAL cop did, that deserves a death sentence. Don't accept "systematic racism"! Ask how they know that cop x was a racist,...

Turn "Cops" into individual humans!

I have the same problems with muslims where they say that charlie hebdo was good etc etc.

If they are not talking with you, dont say anything, these niggers arent worth your time.

If they are talking with you, explain them why they are fucking retarded. And say to them that the policeman that killed that nigga was an asian.

Fuck them

Shoot them in the face. They deserve it.

So far the kill count is

1 White officer
1 Hispanic officer
3 unknown

this

Say nothing.
Take their picture, stealth mode.
Add to personal database with notes for future use against them.

On my way into work some ratchet looking dundu was complaining that they had West End station shut down and "dey wouldn't do none of this if a BLACK MAN got shot. I mean I respec the law but they dont respec us!" and some fat hispanic bitch while getting breakfast was saying "EVERYONE hears about it when a police officer gets shot but no one cares when it's a black person"

It's tense out here.

>Ask how they know that cop x was a racist,
All police are racist shitlord, or else they wouldnt be police.

That's a fairly rare flag.

.exec dem

Give them the iron pill.
To the cranium.

This is like asking how to respond to your dog barking at you.

#KarmaForKKKops

Make it trend on twitter, show the world how niggers feel about this.

Guaranteed news coverage

That's a pretty stupid logic. It's a war, and there are no names in wars, only enemies

You get the rope, Cletus.