What would you order?

what would you order?

everything tastes like onion at those places because they never clean the grill

I tried the whole fantastic four menu, even the dr doom cake

I'll have a Genisys burger and a Blue Haze please.

Skillet masterrace.

But the best was the hobbit era specials, But I always felt so uncomfortable ordering my favorite dish.

"I would like a Hobbit Hole"

I usually get Taco Bell
Crunchwrap supreme is my shit

What about the Frodo and Samwise Creamy Sausages In A Blanket?

Nobody cares if it doesnt have a movie tie-in faggot

>Human Torch Skiller = hot/spicy
>The Thing Burger = bun looks like the thing's skin
>Fantastic Four-Cheese Omlette = play on words
>Invisible Woman Slam = banana on top???

A better movie

My personal favorite was the "Share The Load Milkshake"

whatever has the most protein and lowest calories ratio

you don't eat fast food unless it's cheat day

or at least fucking cut unnecessary carbs and calories

who the fuck eats a 1k+ breakfast that isn't working out 5 times a week

How can sesame even compete? White Buns BTFO

>>Invisible Woman Slam = banana on top???

>putting bananas on anything outside of banana sundaes
It's clearly supposed to be "good taste no-where to be seen"

I've made that mistake before, you need a shit ton of calories to grow muscle. not just protein.
you are really limiting your potential by not eating 25 big macs and drinking a gallon of milk a day

da fuck is on the jedi burger? raw french fries?

Certainly not a weeb.

Either subtle troll or you high nigga, either way I'm amused that you posted this

This

>invisible woman slam

certainly not a cuck

a calorie surplus for mucsle growth doesn't mean 700+ calories

You can grow strength with very little surplus, even below it, and muscle with 100+ calorie surplus, ideally between 250-400. If you dirty bulk and think that's the right way to gain mass and strength I think you might just like fast food. Not like it's impossible to eat fast food and gain muscle though.

Sorry I was trying to make a joke, the 25 big macs and the gomad didnt tip you off?
should I have called myself bark biptoe?

Let's just get a sandwich instead, my hunger is really Catching Fire.

honestly didn't read past half the post

just trying to help Sup Forums with their views on how to gain muscle and lose fat

that's my bad

>fat fuck retards actually specify "cheat days"

What an existence.

Is this where a call you autistic? isn't that what I'm supposed to do now?

>Ordering anything other than the skillet

>Roasted jalapenos, pepper jack, bacon, tomatoes, avocado
Unironically great toppings combo

>I, and EVERYONE, going into any exercise, or fitness regime, let it be building muscle, losing fat, maintaining health, or training for sport, NEVER EVER think/discuss days where I can eat all out/eat foods I usually don't eat with diet

You're on Sup Forums, a board where the fucking ROCK is posted constantly, and can't even into the thought of cheat days for people?

We're in a fast food thread m8. Personally, I go get fast food once every 3 weeks, it's my "cheat" day, I even take off half the bread/tortilla whatever the fuck.

yeah, /fit/ triggered

Has anyone ever really ordered any of this shit? I was at Red Robin when they had that fucking retarded Terminator tie in, and I wouldn't have ordered it no matter how good the burger sounded. I would have felt just a little bit worse than I already do about myself.

>it's my duty to help Sup Forums

n-no?
do whatever the fuck you want

you need to make your self esteem so low it loops back around to high. Stay in that uncomfortable awkward moment long enough and your brain realizes its safe and nobody cares what you do really

You shouldnt even being eating at a resturant that does this shit. They are all trash.

Red Robin's fries are legit I don't care what ya say. But you have to go to the bar side to avoid the annoying children.

Where would you eat then? the Gilded truffle? Auguste Escoffier's all you can eat consomme buffet?

Human Torch Skillet*

*served with single flaming dong and a sack

The Thing Burger*

*consult gynecologist before consumption

Invisible Woman Slam*

*not actually invisible

The Fantastic Four-Cheese Omelette*

*color of one of four cheeses may be substituted

No if you go out to eat, eat at a normal restaurant or a bar. You dont have to go to some fake ass restaurant that pretends its not fast food like fucking dennys.

Ugh. :^/

There is such a thing as "White People Food."

When I used to work at a mountain lodge in my youth. They used to start cooking with garlic at 6:00am, SIX FUCKING AM.

Keeps vampires away all day though.

>tfw it was the worlds only source of fresh made lembas

>panda express
>low tier

always triggers me

it's terrible though

Panda seriously depends on the restaurant.

There are two about the same distance from where I live but in opposite directions. One is amazing and the other is complete shit.