So true!

So true!

So the person in the panel is reading the text in the panel? That's fucking confusing.

>beta males get upset when girls use one word replies
>beta males don't realize it means she doesn't want to talk to you

The joke potrayed is that the girl doesn't know how to talk like a person who is interested in her fellow man, so he deleted her.

I always unmatch or ignore women that can't even fucking have a conversation.

I feel like they are literal fuck holes, why should I put my big cock in your diseased easy pussy?

So this is how autists see the world huh?

He deleted her didnt he? How is he beta, I do the same thing.

yeah, they are so easy, yet you cant even keep their attention. you're just a walking ATM machine to them, retard

another dumb beta bitch put in his place.

The women of the world thank you for that.

Am I wrong? Wait, is he asking her about HER day? Are you fucking kidding me?

>you're just a walking ATM machine to them
why pursue something like that? do you people have any values?

Most of them stick around cunt

Yeah

The implication in the comic is that she's a poor conversationalist. This is not the case. No matter how dumb they are, every girl loves to talk. When a girl is replying with only one or two words, it's not because she can't hold a conversation. It's because she doesn't want to talk to you.

zauz

I've messaged chicks that gave one word replies. Most of the time I give up since they aren't giving any effort. But every now and the. I just straight up ask them if they want to hang or fuck. Works more often then you'd think.

This, they are really fucking braindead.

yasssss deadass b

I can keep their attention with their same shit replies, 4-10 letters max, why the fuck should I bother when 10 other dudes do the same?

Also love ignoring these kind of women, they often send 2-4 messages of "hey" or "what's up" without you even replying.

Just because you are an easy hole I can fuck doesn't mean I want to.

>braindead
no, they just dont want to deal with a boring ass bitch

Yet they still want to hang out and sometimes even fuck.

Really activates my almonds

>give out your phone number
>passive aggressive behavior
Tbh there's no excuse for behaving this way and a guarantee it's only going to make relations between men and women worse.

Girls love to talk, but they are lazy at chat. Unless they abreviate almost every word, they tend to write short answers.

>im like the girl when it comes to texting and most conversations in general

post tits

>2017
>not realizing females are dumb animals that need to be led around by the nose

Yup i do the same

Another oblivious beta with 0 self awareness. Theyre not too lazy to chat, they just dont want to chat with YOU

Heh, do you really believe that? I've met a quite a few chicks that were literally just lazy. Some chicks need the whole 100 questions from a guy to feel good about themselves. Others just want to be lazy and fuck.

Men who can't contain their dick like some anons in this thread are just as bad. Day of the rope soon desu.

if someone responds with one word that means they don't want to talk to you. It took me too long to figure this out on AIM

>ask basic bitch questions
>get basic bitch answers

SHOCKER

>don't realize it means she doesn't want to talk to you
But from my experience when girls don't want to talk to me, they just don't talk to me. Why would they answer if they don't want to talk?

One word replies usually means she's into you but is a boring bitch and barely has anything to say (aka shyness/female autism, which is actually more widespread than reported)

Hard to work with these kinds of girls but it's possible, last time I tried I had to smoke her out before she actually opened up.

P͉̦͠U̯͝R͙̺̲̖G͎̹̙͍͕E͍̟̫̺͓ ̻̳̻̳̥̳S̤̫̥͍̬O̞̭̞̦͎̟ͅÒN

(You)

If she's got autism you just delete here number for being.g a basic bitch and move on.

There's so many girls out there why are so many guys not like OP

What am I supposed to use to talk to people? I heard in a thread that if you SMS text that you're a rapist now.

>wyd
If you start a conversation this way you deserve a one word reply. I agree with most of this comic (why are they always black people?), but that is some gay stuff to try and get a girls attention. "Wyd" really? I don't talk to anyone that can't have a conversation. I've cut family out for that retardation

Female detected. If she was really interested she'd at least say "what are you doing" or follow up a question with her shitty reply.

I'd block your fucking number as soon as you gave me a reply like in the OP. Stay mad bitch.