Pelicans vs 76ers

BBQ chicken

These teams are fake news. The Pelicans should trade AD and Cousins and the 76ers aren't even as good or promising as the Bucks. Move along.

>says the nervous celtic fan

The real teams of the future are the T-wolves and Bucks but you would never know if you watch espn instead of the actual games.

>2 teams with shitty coaches
>doing anything

Thibs is slowly killign the twolves and players are already bitching about it. Kidd has been clueless since day 1

>Wentz and Embiid kill

FUGGG

>no Embiid vs Boog & Brow

foh with this weak ass game

The amount of talent on those 2 teams is impressive but their front offices will need to hold them together. Towns and Giannis alone make it impossible not to want to be one of those teams moving forward.

I wouldn't trade Giannis for embiid Simmons and fultz put together.

emBUST is a pussy bitch
afraid to face real big men that can eat his ass

muh back

muh glass bones

Phew, I am a Sixers fan living in New Orleans. It was like $70 for decent seats once you had to pay "ticket fees." So I said fuck that. I have the League Pass. The arena looks pretty empty.

by the way wentz is fucking dead

Simmons > AD

>being poor

I hate it when they list Simmons as a PG. He is a fucking SF. Just because a guy can bring the ball up the court and pass doesn't make him a PG. Simmons isn't a pg just like Giannis wasn't a point. Stupid ass shit.

They initiate the offense which is the PG's job. You're just discriminating because they're big. If Simmons isn't the PG then you're saying philly doesn't have a pg half of the time

Let me list some point guards for you

Curry
Kyrie
Lonzo
Westbrook
CP

Here are some guys you might confuse as pg's but are not

Lebron
Giannis
Simmons
KD
AD

These are just guys who can pass and have a good handle.

Who is the point guard in philly's usual starting lineup then

Simmons
Reddick
Covington
Saric
Embiid

Fultz is the PG he is just hurt right now. Part of the reason philly is staring to slip under 500 is because they are trying to make due with Simmons at point.

Do you even follow the sixers? Fultz barely played and didn't even start. Simmons has been playing PG all season. They've starting losing because half the team is injured and they pissed away a few games

You can't keep using embiid is hurt as an excuse. He will always be hurt. This is why the 76ers will never be good. Organizationally just a mess. Fans are morons. They actually think they have a chance at Lebron? He would never play for a franchise that just did Okafor the way they did. Celtics and Bucks are light years ahead of the 76ers for the future.

but they not though

that's cool and all but it has nothing to do with Ben Simmons being a PG

Yes it does because when players play out of position it wastes their talent.

How exactly does it wastes his talent when he's a good ballhandler with elite vision? You haven't put forth a single decent argument against him being a PG and all statistical evidence points to him being a damn good one

PG is his true position. LSU just pidgonholed him as a 4.

Lebron has good stats when he "plays the point" but that doesn't make him a point. This isn't really a hard concept to grasp that Simmons is a forward.

You've yet to provide and logic or sense of him being played at forward.

Ben Simmons is trash. Lonzo is the future. BBB.

Simmons dunks like he dribbles up the court

Why pretend a 6'10" dude that can't shoot is a gaurd. Let's list the 4 best point gaurds.

curry
Kyrie
Westbrook
Harden.

All can shoot. This is how you get proper spacing.

>4 best point guards
>Kyrie

not being able to shoot means you can't be a PG? Shit somebody tell my main man here

In general you want your gaurds to be able to shoot. Why do you think people are calling lonzo a bust? Should I draw a picture for you?

Because he has insanely low shooting percent? Not a problem for Simmons because he isn't retarded and plays to his strengths

Simmons can't keep up with other pgs. It's very obvious.

damn so now bad defenders can't be PGs either? There really is no pleasing you. This of course is ignoring that Ben can guard most PGs and guarded Rondo for a lot of this game, but still

They can't be if they want to be considered good.

Ben Simmons

Not a PG
Not a rookie

The point is that he plays the point guard and runs the offense from that position. Your match up defensively doesn't determine your role