LOVE SEASON 2

anybody else going to watch this?

no i bet gilly won't show her boobies so why?

funny show but I can't get over that it's made by this hideous hooknose who pairs himself with women way out of his league

Pretty fucked up how they're pandering to the alt right with all the stereotypes of the main character. I mean he's supposed to be jewish but did they really have to make him look like that?

Gillian Jacobs is literally 10/10

Yes, when can I access it? I've already checked twice and it's still not on Netflix yet. How much longer must I wait?!?!?!

16 minutes

that's weird

is it releasing like midnight west yanky time?

yes like always

sorry senpai i'm normally out of the house by quarter to i didn't realise

I kinda liked season 1 but I cannot watch season 2 because I was using my girlfriends Netflix and she dumped me to be with another man. A man better suited to her and treats her better than I did. They probably have great passion love filled sex and make fun of me afterwards. I really should just kill myself because I am just completely insufferable and miserable and completely and utterly unloveable.
So no, I wont be watching season 2, user.

>I really should just kill myself because I am just completely insufferable and miserable and completely and utterly unloveable.

do it queer

>two terrible people continue their horrible relationship

great!

Now is you chance user. Find your real passion as a human being.

The fire rises

Just finished the second episode, it's pretty good. Pretty much the same level of quality as season one.

Still just a poor man's You're The Worst tho

>You're The Worst

Last season was bad though

after season 1 you're the worst is a poor mans you're the worst. wut.

I just don't like the show much anymore. Okay? I didn't ask you that.

I'm just saying that it can't be held up as a bastion of righteous goodness as it's quality has wavered. Ur mum is gonna waver on my cock

I always say this every thread because it upsets me but gillian jacobs character at least made an effort to change her ways unlike the faggot non-jew jew guy

>alt right
kill yourself

They also are unironically pandering to the left with self-insertion delusions which is just as fucked up.

>Look at me I am a pathetic piece of shit but at least I have a co-dependent piece of shit at my side.

I really wanted to watch this because of Gillian Jacobs but I couldn't stomach Gus's middle-school level neuroses and self-destructive attitude.

This dudes face looks 60 year older than the rest of him. He looks like a young Odo.

How do I get a smothering damaged Gillian Jacobs tier gf bros? I'm not a handsome man myself

it's like playing the lotto, dude. You gotta be yourself and buy a ticket. But in real life they are going to be a lot fatter.

was I the only one who hated this guy??

I liked him at the start but then he turned in total fucking doucheag towards the end..

I mean he CHEATED on her just because she was not like all lovey-dovery and needy and then once she starts becoming needy and wanting him and not 'cool and rebellious ' he just deletes her off her phone and admits that he only liked her because she was "cool and rebellious" but at the start of the show he was this pathetic nerd who wanted someone needy and affectionate

and and the end when he gets dumped by the hot girl with huge tits he goes back to her and they kiss and thats supposed to be romantic and im supposed to root her him??

Im not some cuck who likes girl who and whores and sluts and not some sjw or feminist btw.. the girl in the show starts out like this but we find out that it's just a wall she jut up and inside she is just a needy girl who wants to be loved and someone to take care of her,,,

but yeah it just pissed me off how he was a douche bag even though he was supposed to be the 'nice guy'

which is kind of worse because it only strengths the sjws' hate toward the phrase 'not all guys'

to those who have watched it so far:
is gillian jacobs braless most of the time?

enough of the time

Bobby Lee is a literal cuck in episode 3.

A) you're supposed to hate him, he's a cunt
B) he didn't cheat on anyone

>it's an ugly jew male with beautiful aryan female episode

Is it still a jew plot if the guy isn't even a jew?

he fucked that actress while he was still like seeing the other girl cuz they were fighting

and no they made it like it was cute and romantic at the end when they get together

They went on like one date dude. I don't think that qualifies as "seeing each other"

nah that was towards the end of the season..they been hooking up and seeing each other and not one date kinda thing like earlier..

He fucks Heidi in episode 8, they go on their first official date in episode 7. I think when he fucks Heidi they'd fucked like 3 times at most. That's hardly exclusive.

It might have been the previous episode but that doesn't mean a lot of time didn't pass by.. They were in that new couple phase before he turned out to be a fucking douchebag. If she had fucked some random dude in that episode everyone would hate her and call her a slut..

I have mixed feelings about the show. My main issue with the show was Gus. Throughout the season many of his actions just didn't make any sense to me. He's so incredibly awkward yet I don't understand why.
The show makes fun of other romantic movies that are unrealistic, yet we are shown an awkward character that somehow manages to get every girl he talks to be attracted to him. In the first episode we are introduced to him with an absolutely gorgeous girl in bed and then later in the episode he ends up in a threesome. While ending up with Heidi later in the season.
But I just don't understand where the awkward side is coming from. He's clearly been in plenty of relationships, he has had a lot of sex. I don't understand why he's acting like his never even touched a women before. There so many times where he will just say things that are so incredibly awkward, that just painful to watch. Which was funny. But.. throughout the show you actually see him grow in confidence. I just don't understand why he wasn't confident to begin with. His confident when it's convenient for the show and the awkward moments just feel like lazy writing to me. (The date EP5 was one of the hardest things to watch).
I also don't quite understand Mickey's obsession with Gus. She fell in-love with him because his nice? I'm just very mixed on this show, i'm interested to see how everyone else found the show. I think there is a lot of potential for the second

yeh me and my gf enjoyed the firsts season

it confirmed itself as kino when gus was arguing with the producers in season one and described the sopranos as 'art'

But a lot of time didn't pass by. It was literally the next day. I'm not saying he's not a dick but he never cheated on her.

They don't become a couple until season 2.

You make exceptions when you look that Jewy
(((HOLLYWOOD)))

>Fuck 3 times at most. That's hardly exclusive.

18 YO White guy still in HS here, when the day comes and our generation wipes out you disgusting millenials and the shitty parents who raised us both I hope youre in the firing line when I pull the trigger.

Lol look at this cuck

Is the fucking THICC actress from the witch show back this season?

She already did 10 years ago, why would you want the older version?

rarbg or ipt eta?

They probably have great passion love filled sex and make fun of me afterwards

user that's ridiculous, you're way too full of yourself. There's no way she even remembers or thinks about you at all. In what world would you choose the moment right after vigorous sex with someone you care about to start talking about some dude you briefly dated over a year ago. You're some kind if crazy narcissist to think you left enough of an impression for her to still be actively thinking of you more than 365 days after the fact.

Damn

Maybe because sexual confidence isn't a linear non-varying path. I was much more confident and had more sex when I was young, chubby and dumb.

Don't kill yourself OP. Work towards bettering yourself and try to talk to more women. She probably doesn't think about you that much, so don't think about her and work toward your own aspirations.

that's how I am though, just not ugly

It's not totally unrealistic.

He's just a fun guy. That'll get you laid more in arty, nerdy subcultures than being a jacked uptight fun vacuum.

No. I've got halfway through the pilot, but that jewish mug is unbearable to look at. Especially when he fucks like 4 attractive girls in the first 10 minutes.

>"Paul’s maternal grandfather was Theodore “Ted” Joseph Sondag (the son of Joseph Peter Sondag and Mary Anna Hammes). Paul’s great-grandfather Joseph was born in Iowa, to Theodore Sondag, an ethnic German immigrant, and to Mary A. Korth, who was born in Wisconsin, to German parents. Paul’s great-grandmother Mary was born in Iowa, the daughter of a German father, Frank Hammes, and of Susan Ludwig, who was born in Iowa, to German parents"

>100% ethnically German
>muh antisemitism

This is what happens to Sup Forums when they go anywhere but Sup Forums - the cognitive dissonance will eventually consume them

I'm ready and so should you.

Dude said his face looks Jewish, not that he is Jewish. And his face does look Jewish, his beak is massive.

I'll probably hate-watch it the next time I'm hungover
so probably tomorrow

Kill yourself my man

It's really getting out of hand here

Nothing without her voice. I cut the scene so that he was out of it just for the way she delivers those lines.

Season 1 was way better than I expected.
>that restaurant episode
First time I've physically cringed in my life