12/16 - VFC 59: Stots vs Berdon - 6pm EST
12/16 - UFC on Fox 26: Lawler vs. dos Anjos - 8pm EST
12/23 - ACB 77: Abdulvakhabox vs Vartanyan - 1pm EST
12/29 - Rizin World Grand Prix 2017: 2nd Round - 12am EST
12/30 - UFC 219: Cyborg vs Holm - 10pm EST
12/30 - Rizin Jiu-Jitsu Open
12/31 - Rizin World Grand Prix 2017: Final Round 12am EST

/mma/ News:
>Dana White says he ‘expected’ Georges St-Pierre to vacate middleweight title: ‘I don’t think anybody is shocked’
mmafighting.com/2017/12/10/16757854/dana-white-expected-georges-st-pierre-to-vacate-middleweight-title-i-dont-think-anybody-is-shocked

>UFC Fresno results: Brian Ortega submits Cub Swanson in second round
mmafighting.com/2017/12/10/16757774/ufc-fresno-results-brian-ortega-submits-cub-swanson-in-second-round

>Invicta FC 26 results: Jennifer Maia retains title, Mackenzie Dern dominates
mmafighting.com/2017/12/8/16755272/invicta-fc-26-results-jennifer-maia-retains-title-mackenzie-dern-dominates

Other urls found in this thread:

irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/party-girl-reveals-night-out-11667632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she has really nice feet

>covering up a non-existent chest

not a big paige lad myself but I'd lick her head to toe if you know what I mean

This is the thread FUCK YOU 209 MOTHERFUCKER WHAT

>was a bully
>don't feel bad about it

wew

>oh hey I'm killing myself to make weight better get a quick sexy snap for my thirsty beta orbiter fans to get riled up about and buy my shit

I hope she gets badly permaheemed

lmao

What a fucking faggot lmao

for real

>tfw Ortega actually unironically btfo the h8rs

I would suck his dick.

>What a fucking faggot lmao
>for real

for sure my man

>his dad is stereotypical brown Mexican
>he meanwhile looks like that

how do genetics work bros?

>irishmirror.ie/sport/ufc/party-girl-reveals-night-out-11667632
>Party girl reveals all about night out with Conor McGregor after UFC star's pal used her bum as pretend punchbag

is he, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

>t. squat brown mexican with aryan parents

Chad genes aren't defined by race

bullying is a good way to establish social hierarchy, i'm sorry you were the school's prison bitch

Just get over rape, grow up

Dad got chucked by Chad

Hello

s'doin adlay, eshays brah

Just saw a guy tapping to a boston crab on Youtube. Damn these were the good times, being professional ruined this sport.

Literally over the second the penetration ends

Get over it have some ice cream or something

>bullying is a good way to establish social hierarchy, i'm sorry you were the school's prison bitch

sorry greg, didn't mean to bring back those memories

bullying is life's way of kicking your ass so you have to grow the fuck up

Hence why all the people who were bullies never grew up

I got suspended in middle school for bullying a kid, still to this day i maintain that i didnt bully the kid and he was just an oversensitive little bitch

>I have no forgiveness for bullies, the whole I was a kid then result does nothing for me because everyone was young once and not everyone was a cunt

maybe you got bullied because of that fedora you tip

I was a bully because I enjoyed the feeling of exerting power over others and get what I want. It was also fun just inflicting pain in general. I didn't just bully though, I also got into fights and lost plenty of them.

Not true one of my bullies inherited a car dealership and he's a millionaire family man now.

Still an asshole unfortunately.

>I was a bully at school, wouldn't dare do it now

>Asians can't f-

Hey did you see the fights last night

/HEEM/ - Bully general

Talk about a shitty thread.

none of this is /heem/ related

let it go man

> and lost plenty of them.
i.e., all of them.

Where you from?

I have now, but that doesn't change the fact a large amount of my childhood was ruined

can I get a WOOOOO?

No not all rudey pudey. Redfern, Sydney city

looks like what would happen if his dad raped taylor swift

Bet you dont even like FOOTBALL

bullying is not cool but it sure as hell is fun

The reason eminem hates Mark Whalberg is because Mark was a bully and a cunt but uses his drug addiction as an excuse, Eminem also had a terrible childhood but never bullied anyone and was actually put into a coma by a bully. It doesn't matter much because Nate would tap them both out, Nate also hates bullies but Nate was privileged and could train for free

Some Southeast/brown Asians(namely Thais) can fight.

Orientals are shit, though.

Until you get your ass kicked by the kid you're trying to bully.

Bullies exist, you can't make them not exist.

They are here and there, you will run into them throughout your life. The only thing you can do is handle yourself.

This has to be a troll

>clearly some shit about to happen
>retard has his guard down

Nothing but snitches and canaries in Redfern.

Thought the kid wasnt bout it.

How do you know I haven't handled it, I've done alright for myself considering. Doesn't mean for one second I'm expected to forgive them or just get over it. The people who got bullied who cant handle it turn into trolls (see above)

>he doesnt pick on the weakest
wew

>didn't show the goonsquad raping him at the end

That has nothing to do with the what he said

>messing with one of those, as Ryan Hall calls them, "diesel ass gnomes"

tard

Because you can't shut the fuck up about it? Just shut up about it, nobody fucking cares

>White bois

dana also got bullied and look where he is now

We're all God fearing non-bullying Americans here, right?

But the other kid is quite literally getting into more comfortable fighting attire. When kids did this shit back in the day I'd step back and put my hands up, actually be fucking ready. Most people back down because they wont actually hit someone with their guard already up. That's most though.

I didn't bring it up, don't get upset at me because I told you how pathetic you are

>inb4 he responds with "you bullied bitch, I'd bully you to" etc because that's what you type do

let him be man
he can write about whatever he wants
if a dude can post scat every day than this brit can get shit of his chest too

That's what I'm starting to think.
Is this a nu-meme?

Is he impersonating a zombie?

blogpost
i once bullied a kid when i was 5 or 6 and it still haunts me to this day 20years later

>just spend all your money on jiu jitsu lessons even though you didnt ask to be bullied and then stick up for yourself

>implying there aren't plenty of bullies in BJJ classes

why not just simple boxing and chokes

That episode was funny

My childhood bully starting training at my gym, was very awkward. He's 6'3 now

bullypost

i once bullied a kid and he killed himself i forgot about it until right now

anyway, leaving to play tennis with my wife

This is the sad truth, bullies will always be alpha, they can ruin betas life with no consequence

you fucks have me feeling bad about the kids that i bullied, im bout send some apology texts to people i havent talked to in like 10 years

Blog

A slutty girl showed me her thong in school now I have a panties fetish

>This is the sad truth, bullies will always be alpha, they can ruin betas life with no consequence

Great image

>be me
>a dumb but happy 5 year old
>be at kindergarten
>playing outside on the court/playground
>get bored, and suddenly get an idea
>hit a kid , hide behind a tree, wait for 10minutes and come back like nothing happened
>do the same thing tomorrow but choose another victim
>a kid was alone all the time, had a big red birthmark across his face, like those red pigmentations across half his face
>i dont really remember the details, but i think i have approached him asked him to play with me and friends, and than when we moved him from the rest than we pushed him on a fence, or kicked him or whatever
>anyway i hide behind the same tree, thinking nothing will happen
>kid is crying , they found out it was me and my 2 friends, 1 german, 1 turk, couldnt play for the rest of the day, my parents had to come
>apparently we ripped the kids shirt
>sometimes i think about that

What did pedomod mean by deleting the file?

>ywn have a threesome with Montana and Rachel attacking your face with their mommy milkers and butts

An apology text is nice of you but it wont change what happens, you'll always be scum

Just so you know it's "then" and not "than".

"He had a bigger dick than Lex Steele but then I realised it was covered in aids"

One time bullying? Or did you do it a lot, because it usually effects people worse if it was like daily

in the grand scheme of things, not really though

which is comfy

Heyyyy Aldo is alpha

This is just sad. Later losers.

YOU MUST RESPECT SENSEI

How do I learn snapjitsu?

im high right now and trying to cope with my bully past and you're correcting my grammar
what the fuck is wrong you you sick cunt
once to that kid
i was on both spectrums i guess
i was bullied when i was 5 too by much older kids, maybe that was the trigger to me wanting to bully someone else? who knows

When I see a non-english speaking flag make mistakes like that I just try to help out every now and then. One Polish guy couldn't figure out when you use the or a and I helped him through it.

>footfagging

Cool