Most womens' interests revolve around social media and television. I'm not necessarily saying that's a bad thing...

Most womens' interests revolve around social media and television. I'm not necessarily saying that's a bad thing, but why is that?

Are women conditioned to not have passions or interests? Are they conditioned to not have hobbies? Or, is it just their nature?

There are men like this too. Men that are attractive enough are just as social media obsessed. It's just that attractiveness is more important and valued in women.

Just the women you meet, which are probably like 20 year old pigs that sit at home in their boxers, eating too much dairy, and watching MTV5 tv shows

Stop seeing just cam girls and go out with normal women

Women like shit that touches them emotionally.

women is social to spread the gossip of which faggots defected from the ranks.

Most men aren't that different these days. Just avoid people like that in general. I'm not saying you should find a woman that doesn't have a Facebook profile and has never seen an episode of Game of Thrones or something like that. I'm just saying you should avoid people of any gender who's lives revolve around stupid distractions produced by electronic devices.

I'm telling you to avoid me. Who would have thought? But seriously I'm planning to get away from this crap for awhile.

Sounds like my sister.

Jewish media.

It keeps them spending money on trifle shit like makeup and jewelry. Having hobbies doesn't get you likes on instagram, showing your new makeup brush does.

poast n00dz

women are fuckbags who dont have even own opinions. throughout history men have been the ones providing safety and inventing useful shit while women just spread their vaginas and make babies like they should

Women are inherently collectivists, because following the "herd" benefits their biological imperative. Being an outcast will severely lower their offspring's capacity to survive. Social media, the digital augmentation of actual socializing, is something they obsess over because it's built into them at a biological level.

They don't normally have passion or interests like men do, because there's no push to have something that individualizes them, distinguishing them from the crowd. Men need to do that in order to garner value and attention.

Most women, yeah.

Then there are the strange ones who redpill on their own and have actually interesting hobbies and thoughts. I always wondered what made a girl go "wrong" so that they did develop personalities and intellectual curiosity. All those I know that have gone beyond social shite were bullied and ostracised, I wonder if it's related.

I think the bullying is because they don't conform to societal norms for women. Not sure how it is where you're from, but teenage girls are fucking viscous, especially to other girls.

am I a woman?!?

You're whatever you feel, according to liberals.

Women are more social. My girlfriend goes on her days off to buy makeup on sale with her friends. It's a social get together the same as anything else you do with your friends.

Men are more content to have solitary hobbies.

My girlfriend hates I have interests nd hobbies that don't interest or include her. Thursdays is a guy night for me and I spend it either player 5 aside football or wargaming. She hates this. Yet I also like cooking and she is all for that.

We're about to move in and all she keeps going on about is hoe much she is giving up and what is she going to do if her day off doesn't coincide with one of mine.

This. Does anyone know the quote that says something like "men try to subdue earth, women try to subdue men"? Can't quite remember the wording.
Anyway, women's strategy to gain resources and surpass competiton for mates focuses on social efforts and intrigue, while men use qualities such as strength or ingeniosity to be useful for the group and to outperform their rivals.

There is nothing more evil than a teenage girl.

Women have one purpose, they're biologically constructed to fulfill said purpose to the point that it's detrimental, and they've utterly abandoned it.

Of course their lives are meaningless.

>Most womens' interests revolve...
>Are women conditioned to not have passions or interests?

Also:
>Most womens' interests revolve around social media...

Do you know that Sup Forums is a kind of "social media", where you discuss and share pictures?

Are you ok user?

Women are anti-intellectual by nature. They are purely sexual beings, operating on a lower level of consciousness. Their life revolves around their holes and nothing else. Women are self-centered animals, incapable of grasping higher values. Essentially they stopped evolving at the level of monkeys. As sex-obsessed body-centered materialists they are the antithesis to the male genius which created culture and civilization.

>most men
>"men"
Those aren't men anymore.

On Sup Forums we anonymously discuss ideas. On social media we (well not me) mindlessly worship pictures of people. That's why "femanons" always have to point out that they have a vagina. Because they crave attention. They can't stand anonymity, and they can't stand intellectual discourse.

The smell of basement-dwelling virgin neckbeards is overwhelming.
If you have only met women like that, I feel sorry for you.

>They can't stand anonymity, and they can't stand intellectual discourse.

That's true of pretty much all millennials, but especially for females.

It's close to social media but not exactly.

The purpose of social media is to construct yourself and your identity as a product to market and get marketed to and "liked / followed". Here we get (you)s but those aren't ever tied to your personality, more to your ideas.

It's also why people who go "btw girl here" attract ire. We don't want to know who you are and how you look, the only thing that matters is what you think and say.

Most millennial males are feminized nu-males exhibiting more female than male traits. Also explains the "transgender" epidemic which has hit America and is slowly being exported to Europe.

/thread

What are nu-male feminist cucks doing on my Sup Forums? I bet you're the same kind of person who uses "oppression of women" as an argument against islam.

They aren't conditioned to do anything, woman are social creatures by nature and will fall I line with society. They have less agency then men and are incredibly well made for raising children. Yeah there are some intelligent and interested females, but they are by far the exception rather then the norm. Most woman essentially have no personality beyond what society conditions them to be, same can be said for men but to a lesser extent.

Sounds like a very needy girl, user.

I'd be careful if I were you. May very well be sticking your dick in crazy.

I knit. That's a hobby.

>viscous
Women are liquid ?

I got u senpai
describes chicks and their agitations perfectly

>who's lives revolve around stupid distractions produced by electronic devices.

isn't this Sup Forums?

That is What i call , le redpill.

Imagine how hard is it to swallow for normies.

>I'm not necessarily saying that's a bad thing

>operating on a lower level of consciousness

Thanks!

>normal women
what did you mean