twitter.com/xmasape/status/940020558879698945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry

>go to florida as a kid
>saw a bunch of nfl shirts
>thought the cat was cooler

Feels good to be a Jasg /lifelong/

Refball as fuck
If that ref hadn't taken the money and called pass interference the seacawks wouldn't have chimped out
Both teams are dicksucks

No more pills

>jags literally knock down our coordinator
>no flags
>fans thrown food at us
>no retaliation at a literal crime

fuck off you trump supporting cucks

>Implying Russell didn't get copious amounts of holds in his favor because of his le drop back 10 yards and spin and step up meme shit

The refs were infatuated by Russell's QB play today, he got away with a lot of shit

>our
>calling other teams cucks
>from Seattle
kek

You guys are awesome. Getting Shittle to act like a bunch of apes

Catb Owl incoming.

You seem upset.

Catb owl my friends

>mfw the Titans cuck the Jags in week 17 and they STILL won't have ever won an AFC South title
Enjoy getting bounced in the first round with your "professional quarterback". Meanwhile we're embracing the tank like you guys did and should be back in top form next year once Luck is healthy. Enjoy your one season of relevance!

Lmao a limp-wristed sjw beta libcuck numale vegan calling other people cucks. Go back to

Did something out of the ordinary happen or was it your typical Xirhawks behavior?

>Luck
> healthy

lol

What happened? They baited Seattle into chimping for a loss?

Xhehawk ape tried to climb into the stands

pretty ordinary but one of the hawks players tried to fight a fan lmao

Now that we have a GM that doesn't force him to play through broken bones and torn organs, yes. He's actually been given time to heal for once.

Your quarterback is ass

>Irsay is still the owner

I wouldn't hold my breath

>being this anally annihilated

twitter.com/xmasape/status/940020558879698945
Some Seahawk nigger named Jefferson tried to climb into the stands, so par for the course really

(You)

Are we the best team in the NFL? We exposed the Seahawks the week after they exposed the eagles

thank you based Jags

-
a pucker fan

>tfw carroll coached teams ALWAYS chimp out and now it's even leaked over to the coordinators

Can...can they do it? Can they stop the Pats from reaching the Owl?

Yes

Oh my god that would make me so happy. Please Jaguars beat the Pats

Fuck, if they didn't lay an egg against the Cards they would be in prime spot for the #2 seed

>The clots calling anyone out for tanking
>Literally suck for Luck is in the lexicon

o i am laffin

>be 300lb NFL lineman
>be a bitch
>kind of get hit by some water
>chimp out cause you can't swim
>cry like a faggot
>muh assault
>muh racism

The absolute state of everything.

I never doubted you

>Luck
>ever being healthy again

LMAO

North florida raised here.

Had the same thought process. Now at least we do shit in the NFL. I really hope Everbank stadium becomes a place that shits on other teams (literally, after spending years living in Duval I feel that it would be the first place to throw actual shit at the other team).

The beer being thrown had me cracking up because JSO will never do shit against whoever threw it.

I hope Luck gets the fuck outta here. Colts aren't making it to to playoffs for at least 10 years.

If the Boston Globe calls them the Jagwads, it's all over.

Tom Coughlin is magic. I'm telling you.

Based Jags saving the NFL

>having to rely on your fourth string QB because the first three all got hurt to start the season is intentional tanking
Never understoood this meme

JUST