Average IQ in #France has fallen by 4 points per decade due to "biological causes"

FRENCH IQ DROPS BY 4 POINTS PER DECADE DUE TO "BIOLOGICAL CAUSES"

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk
pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ahaahahahahaa

>biological causes

CANT

WE

FUCKING

WAZNT

LOGIC AN SHEEEET

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA BENEFITZ AT?

WE

Now they will feel our pain.

But I thought all humans are the same :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

We make jokes on this, but it's going to be really hard to live in Europe in the future.

imagine how many shitskins you gotta import to actually lower your countries average IQ by 4 fucking points.

holy shit france is finished

I can't wait for all the yuropoors who mock us to eat shit as blacks become a larger part of their countries.

Pic very related.

It's biological warfare, niggers are being used as biological weapons against whites

Pure coincidence

I am unable to really make myself think about this, due to biological causes.

This will be seen as damage control but whatever. All European states IQs are dropping these last years except one. The Finland one, which follows its convex increase.

hehe

"biological causes"

aka White genocide.

this famalam.

This is a part of European society forever. Europe will be South Africa tier in 20-30 years

NO! I REFUSE.

We must increase efforts to diversify sweden. We can't let the fucking frogs beat us in cuckery.

If you don't laugh you cry, spainishbro.

JUST

Will the days of Europeans attacking white Americans over national averages be coming to an end?

Yeah man, we gotta stick together white Spanish bro

Didn't the same happen to the Dutch average height?

WUZ IQ AN SHEEEEEEEETT

Going back to 1960 when the population was mostly white, there were 45 million people.

There are 20 million more today, to lower it by 4 points, you'd need at least 6.6 million of those to be foreigners, this means that if France had some negligible amount of blacks and Arabs in their country when at 40 million, today they are reaching 15%+ of the general population.

pjmedia.com/blog/latest-survey-finds-25-of-french-teenagers-are-muslims/

JUST

FUCK BABY BOOMERS, THEY LET THAT HAPPENEND.

This.

>durr Americans are dumb
>duur why so much gun violence in America
>durr why so much AIDS and disease and obesity

etc.

It's the niggers and spics you cunts.

Immigration is a cause but I don't think it's only because of that, even the average young white french seems dumber than before.
Lack of natural selection I think, people don't need to use their brain anymore to survive.

WAKE

In the US the average height is decreasing because of Mexicans, pretty sure IQ is dropping as well.

We already have black minorities comparable to yours. I never saw one European saying we were more competent to manage them, instead I've seen Americans saying they were doing well with their muslim minorities and we were just stupid to not being able to do so for years. It has stopped very recently with the Orlando attack.

We need to meme this new polite term for shitskins.

We can blame a fucking lot of disasters around the world on "biological causes".

>Tanned Frenchmen

We need to meme this new polite term for shitskins.

We can blame a fucking lot of disasters around the world on "biological causes".
And more of "biological causes" are trying to get into first world all the time.

Hahahahhahahhahahhahahah

Sheeeit y'eall nigga gonna blacked dem hoez 2night famalam rubber-dubba-dingdong

ooga booga, now bring me your wife

There was a Norwegian show that asked why our IQ is dropping, however thankfully crimestop kept them from asking any real questions as to why that was happening. Obviously it's just the youth being dumb :^)

Kek nice proxy

>We already have black minorities comparable to yours.
No you don't. Not yet.

fuck

demographics are destiny, in 100 years all France will be like Brazil

But IQ is 100% environmental! The Flynn effect!

JUST

UP

WHAT THE FUCK? IF WHITES KEEP DETERIORATING AT THIS RATE WE'LL NEED EVEN MORE MIGRANTS!

>North Korea
>106

This was all planned good goys

GIVE ME BACK RHODESIA YOU FUCKING NIGGER

yea no shit sherlock

We're fucked.

Please US race war now, split, make a white state and accept me and my family as asylum seekers. We're white as fucked.

Climate change!

Holy shit France's President looks like the stereotypical cuck

How are you on par with the US when we're 60% white? White America really puts the team on it's back.

>French ancestors died for this
>Napoleon died for this
>WW1/WW2 soldiers died for this
Shame on you, France

> demographics are destiny, in 100 years all France will be like Brazil

100 years ? Try 20. We're still doing alright thanks to accounting tricks and financial witchcraft.

We're one major economic crisis from meltdown, the day the state runs out of gibsmedat there will be an epic chimpout.

Might as well start getting /fit/.

>biological causes

>that east asian power house
Well I'm doubtful of China's numbers as always, but the rest; damn.

Who is taking all of these I.Q tests?
When and where are they doing them?

we waz kangz, no we'z Europangz

It's that and we brain drain other countries.

To be fair, a good portion of the Latinos in that 40% "non-White" just need a little White cock to whitewash them to near White. USA will become more like a mostly-White South American country like Chile or Argentina, whereas Europe is too close to Africa for it's own good, It would take hundreds of years to wash out niggers that dark.

How many Africans are in the netherlands?
only a couple thousand? if so that has some significant merit

We were doing alright, but then leftists had to go full cuck and push Islamophobia so hard and now people are afraid of pointing out terrorists for fear of looking waciss.
Tolerance will destroy everything.
>inb4 native French are no longer qualified so we need to import more immigrants to make up the skilled workforce

Enough for Geert to be trailed for hatespeech against morrocans.

lol

They probably include north-africans
And those we have a lot
Also turks aren't any better. They're around 85 too.

Bet you wouldn't deny shit if it had America right up there at the top, now would you?

A lot. 150k from the Dutch Caribbean, 300k from Dutch Guyana, 400k from North Africa, and 400k from Turkey, 400k from Indonesia.

Shit's fucked, badly. We're only 78% Dutch.

Who was that scandinavian researcher who came to the conclusion that welfare and shitskin immigration had for effect to lower the average IQ?

>Turks 83
>Moroccans 81
I don't expect them to be 100, but that's even worse than Ameriblacks.
Who the hell are you importing?

>this random strawmen
No, I obviously would given the demographic makeup.

>north korea
>105
source?

A dirty raicyssssssssssssssssssss

but the sample sizes sum to about 1500-1600 at the most. sounds like you have millions of them. is that a fair study? Hopefully your state will fund a larger one, so you can actually use the data for political change.

> shit skins move in
> average IQ drops

pure coincidence goy

They are remnants of the guest worker generation.

In the 60s and 70s we imported them en masse for unskilled labour, of which there was a massive shortage at that time. Guess what? '68 happened and the subhuman marxist filth that was voted into office let them stay.

Immigration is way too small a source to drag up an IQ average in a nation of over 300 million.

The average IQ of Mexico is 88 so I was really just going off that. I actually would assume that the average IQ for an illegal immigrant or their descendants would be lower since they're part of the Mexican underclass and underclasses are generally much less intelligent.

Exactly! The Americans are now finally distancing themselves from this multicultural insanity while we seem happy just to begin to pick it up although it has proven itself devastating in the United States.

This is the problem with letting the state run the country. Only experience can be our guide and Europe's experience was to fight off Muslim invaders rather than inviting and feeding them.

The US is literally 40% nonwhite though. You'd expect us to be lower honestly.

That sample size is large enough to be considered representative. Going far beyond 1000 is pointless, it doesn't increase the validity of results, even in populations of millions.

d-delete this

Wouldn't it be refreshing to hear the media say that blacks are negatively affecting IQ in France.

France what is it with you and mass importing fucking Africans

lol

To think that if Americans would have stayed under British rule they could now enjoy the same fate Hong Kong has.

This sounds easier said them done but I implore everyone to make as much money as possible so that you can live in neighbourhoods that niggers can never afford to be near.

Liberals block me when I post this

>sample size is large enough to be considered representative
How so?

If the chinese were so smart they wouldn't be eating cancer inducing cooking oil reclaimed from raw sewage.

If the chinese were so smart they wouldn't be making apartment complexes out of styrofoam and 70% sand concrete.

If the chinese were so smart they wouldn't have polluted 100% of their waterways.

If the chinese were so smart they wouldn't have the worst air polution in the entire world that turns Beijing into a close analog of a nuclear winter.

If chinese are scoring high on IQ tests it's because they're cheating. This is fact.

That's what I was saying. Your average white American has to be a few points higher than your average German or Swede for those numbers to work out.

One Liberal once tried to punch me when I pulled out this sheet in a debate and started reading off it

>one major economic crisis from meltdown
Oh boy, that isn't far away, it'll be crashing within a year

Why damage control? It fits, given that Finland has low immigration.