Are foreigners really believing all that "Romantic Paris" retardation about France?

Are foreigners really believing all that "Romantic Paris" retardation about France?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yh-89WX3Qm8
youtube.com/watch?v=qe38YDoCMUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haussmann's_renovation_of_Paris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they used to, now it's all about new york city and london despite those being equal shitholes to paris.

They did a few years ago, not sure now

Paris is pretty romantic desu

Im Asian and my parents and older generation there in general still believe it, and it applies to whole Europe too
Younger people not anymore though
Those aren't romantic city, just regular metropolis Like Tokyo or Hongkong

I don't think people really believe it now
it's been a century now and the internet + the last attacks shed some light on what today's Paris really is
I guess only deluded ouiaboos still believe today

11 Arrondisement is amazing as well as Cimetière du Père Lachaise. I also enjoyed La Défense, a lot of young French people there and barely any tourists. Outside of the Chinese-gypsy inhabited areas (which are also amazing in their own right, just with some annoyances) it's an experience like no other.

I was recently in the country side in bordeaux and the city center, it was nice and not many 3rd worlders in the street.

nah we know you are a nigger shithole
youtube.com/watch?v=yh-89WX3Qm8

Not anymore but you do get that impression from like, early pre-WWII stuff. Not sure if it was true back then but it was portrayed that way.

Paris is still pretty romantic, if you go to the right places, that is.

The one time I went there I didn't find Paris to be romantic. It was certainly exciting but it's not like a bunch of women are waiting in line at the bar for some American to come by and rip off her panties. But truth be told the French smoke too much, and there are a ton of muslim beggars (maybe Roma, I don't know) and you can't trust the blacks because they will absolutely try to steal from tourists. Nice restaurants though, and random white French people are happy to practice their English with you.

Everywhere is romantic if you go to the right places imho ;>

Not romantic, but i still think Paris is a wonderful place filed with history and culture, that suffers from every big city problem (inqeuality, migration, snobby people). There's why it's been a very important city for centuries.

Paris was viewed as a romantic city only because of all those young people from all over the western world travelling there for their honeymoon (because it was THE place to go in the Belle Époque), which saw other young couples (also in their honeymoon) and assumed this was a city of lovers.
There's nothing in a city that could make it "romantic", it's just the idea people make themselves of it

The outer districts of Paris look like Moscow crossed with Beirut, but Haussmann's city is indeed breathtaking.

lol no

Paris is a negro infested shithole

It's full of Africans and smells like piss. There are open designated urinals on the streets.

My moms dream always was to go to Europe some day.

Where in Europe ...?

Just "Europe" but she talk about France, UK, Germany, Finland (her grandparents are from Finland) etc. Furthest she's ever been is Canada.

Yes. I cant wait to experience Marseilles too after seeing it in The Count of Monte Cristo. I bet you haven't travelled a lot so you just haven't seen how great Paris really is compared to the rest of the world.

maybe about 2-3 decades ago yeah
today literally no one in Italy thinks Paris is romantic

Is there another French city which could be said to have the charm and grandeur of Paris before it went to shit ?

Foreigners aren't all the sheltered faggot type of Sup Forums user afraid of brown guys even though they aren't even in his own country
So yeah, some people still enjoy the romantic Paris

Been there this morning
You don't actually want to go there

No. Paris is unique, it's the center of France, other cities are nothing compared to what paris was

have you ever been far as decided to look more like?

Paris is on its own scale, it dwarfs all the other cities here
Bordeaux for instance is very beautiful, rather big, rich and refined, in many aspects it is similar to Paris but still our capital isn't in the same league

even normies are disillusioned
literally every comment section about Paris vacations is complaints about thieving nignogs and beggars

What

>edgy youtube comments
>normies
Pick one.

nah, it's travel agency sites, women's baby forums, magazine comment section, stuff like that.

Does Bordeaux have a lot of third worlders as well?

>and there are a ton of muslim beggars
how the fuck can you indentify their religion just by looking at them?

muslims aren't beggars btw, those are gypsies, completely different people

jesus burgeristan is fucked up

nah
I know so many students here who cancelled their ERASMUS in france because they're afraid of getting truck'd

No. We hate you.

>high school has class trip to Paris
>bunch of kids switch to tech school
>every year less kids go to that high school
>now it's shutting down
hmm... Paris must be horrible.

Any "romantic" French cities left? I'm sure smaller/medium sized ones are still good right? Depends on region of France?

Yeah exactly what I'm saying, you have more chance of dying on the car/plane to get there than in a terrorist attack

Every real city here does. Bordeaux doesn't feel third world tho unlike some places in Marseille for instance

yes

yeah but the fear factor is so much higher
people won't stop driving cars because x many die in accidents
but people will stop going to certain places if they're not safe

Yes

They are brown and inbred you mupit

I understand, but outside of terror attacks I'm mostly talking about faggots on /trv/ or whatever who can't get over seeing muslims there
They don't even talk shit about Paris because of the fear of dying, they just think that because there are many muslims in Paris the city suddenly stopped having any interest. Monuments, restaurants, museums, shops... Everything magically stop being worth it because they will see maghrebis

part that makes maghreb & pals extra nasty for tourism is how most tourists are women and old people.
they get the full harrassing experience and are very vocal about it back home.

I still wanna belive it gib Amélie gf pls

the second empire (napoleon III) style buildings alone make paris romantic.

I've read somewhere that one the reasons they decided to rebuild a huge chunk of Paris in long, straight streets, was so they could easily line up artillery and potentialy shoot the people in case of another uprising
Don't remember where I heard this tho

Don't know if it's romantic, but it's a very beautiful city.

>paris
>beautiful
the eiffel tower is actually just a gypsy beacon

There is a really cute series on youtube that shows all the nice bakeries and cafes and stuff in Paris :3

youtube.com/watch?v=qe38YDoCMUQ

it does add up to make an image of squalor you know
when people go to france they expect to see french people you know? Same thing happenes here, many tourists come to Rome once and get a worse image of the city than they expected because of the gyppos, bangladeshi and other 3rd worlders
and they will never come a second time and might actualltly persuade family or friends to not come at all

I've been to Florence, and was swarmed by black guys trying to sell me shit in some places
Didn't stop me from enjoying the marvels of this city.
Sure I'd prefer if it was almost 100% Italian and same for Paris but it would have been a shame to not go because of them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haussmann's_renovation_of_Paris

There's a psychological disorder named after the shock that people experience when they learn about how much of a shithole Paris is compared to what the movies told them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

>sisterly love
my fetish

my mother is a Francophone
and even she no longer dreams of visiting Paris, lol

Pic not related right?
Literally every small borough town center here

It's comfy enough for me

Porto, Portugal, is the real Paris in spirit

can't let them have that, we gotta flood them with blacks too

i for one love seeing europe be destroyed, it's like watching a beautiful girl being deflowered by a pack of monkeys

Porto is so white it literally inspired Harry Potter

would be a shame if they started importing muslims innit?

Muslim who go to Portugal would convert

Magnifique.

why would they, so they can become weak degenerated and self hating like christians did?
btw im not joking im not bantering i actively enjoy seeing you wh*tes fucked

who are your people?

Pic related, me on the right before my civilization gets fucked again

don't underestimate whitey though. Whitey is historically completely harmless until he's the exact opposite of that

I went to Paris in spring alone and I had a great time there(yes I speak French) but for a brief moment I became painfully aware of the many couples that were surrounding me when I walked through the most touristy quarters.

What are the european countries with most blacks inside them?
I just think France and UK are infected.

PS Islam will be the first major religion to be forgotten, it's %100 bark no bite. The best Islam can muster is beta losers driving a truck through crowds.

It will be forgotten faster than anyone can realize it, like communism

Only dumb Asians and young teenage girls from western countries believe that.

>who are your people?
We are Starfox.
YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT AAAANNDRRROOOOOSSSS
*flies away*

London is marginally better than Paris
The new romantic cities are Prague and Vienna

Paris is pretty m8
All the long term expats i meet here always tell me there's genuinely something about it that makes them super comfy.

nothing like Paris at all
Porto is great on its own

>The new romantic cities are Prague and Vienna

No matter how much you meme, this will never be true. Paris is on an entirely different scale.

Yes they are. There are plenty of beggars wearing hijabs around Paris. Also all the shitty trinket sellers around Sacre Coeur are Senegalese muslims.

>this triggered sandnigger
sides=crippled

I used to, until i went there and saw more niggers than i see in fuckin shitzil it stinks and it has no go zones.
the only good thing were the museums, but they were crowded.

This is one street, ONE street in St Michel.
It's full of tourists, mostly chinks, and you have a black guy trying to sell you a thing at every corner.

Yes, look at a small city on the Loire.

Like going to third base?

>hur u know this popular thing everyone likes and is highly rated in general?
>IT's SHIT! HAH! I'M SO DIFFERENT

Everything on Sup Forums is this these days you screeching autists.

It was so during the first user spawning pools aswell

15 years ago, yeah. Nowadays people visit Paris almost out of obligation rather than real desire or enthusiasm. I know i wouldn't go within 100 KM of that shithole if i visited France.

My gf is a turbonormie (I'm not)

She wanted to go to Paris, but she doesn't anymore because she is worried about safety. But I have been there and I know it's pretty amazing. I think Paris has been called a shithole throughout its history, despite being admired and visited by everyone. If you let yourself get memed by internet opinions you are simply not worthy.