What features make a person look like a villain?

what features make a person look like a villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

truemirror.com/theory01.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_against_left-handed_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Joseph_Stalin
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KubrickStare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

being white

white skin

white
drinking milk
being white

lack of melanin in the skin

Isn't this putin?

Here's a serious answer:
Prominent zygomatic bones/arches
Prominent brow ridge
Deep upper orbitals

thanks senpai

No eyebrows.

>tfw I have all of these features
+ facial scar on my eye that looks like scar from lion king
>tfw people naturally don't like me
i will never know happiness or love

Get a zygomatic arch osteotomy and a brow ridge reduction then. Provided you want to look low test.

That's cool as fuck pham

>Prominent brow ridge
>villainous

pick one

You sound edgy and nihilistic. Do you have a wicked sense of humour by any chance?

m8

Same, including the scar. Luckily I'm fat so I'm a loveable fuckup instead of the natural born killer I am in reality :>)

all beautiful people are villens in my life

no that's a neanderthal, not necessarily a villain

no, just crippling depression and daily feelings of hopelessness and despair user.

That guy was born from regular parents. And he looks scary/villainous as fuck.

he looks like a goon type villain, whereas Mads looks more like mastermind type villain

The most important thing is that it makes the eyes appear deep-set. Mads has a prominent peripheral brow ridge while the middle is more flattened.

Fair enough

A big nose.

Hollow cheeks

dude valuev is 100% good guy, he is the representative of the tough good guy

imagine how big his cock must be

it would look tiny in comparison to his frame

>long white hair
>sword longer than their whole body
>wear all black, long clothes

Hard lighting, especially from below.

Your dick isn't like your hand or your foot, it doesn't grow in proportion with the rest of your body. It's just a bit of spongey flesh.

Geralt 's a guud boi

he dindu nothin

the evil features

European accent.

We already established that you're edgy.

Sharp features

brushing one's hair from their right to left subtly indicating to the audience that a character is left handed and therefore "sinister". Your and my pic related.

truemirror.com/theory01.asp

Are you me? I have all of these, plus a surgical scar beside my left eye. I also always have bags under my eyes.

I look like this motherfucker, seriously. You gotta embrace it, I guess. It's kind of a badass look, some women are probably into that.

A great villain is always white; POCs are usually thugs.
Prove me wrong.

it's weird how in European films an American accent signifies villain and in American films its a European accent.

I have sharp, pronounced features, and eyes that allude to a hidden depth just beneath the surface that you aren't privy to. My asymmetric face makes you unsure whether you should trust me or not, but also leads to people respecting me

Hitler's haircut in your example

Interesting. I wonder what the psychology behind this is. Does it signify a very high-test man, therefore he may be unpredictable and dangerous or what?

Yeah, high test/HGH makes short bones keep growing (they don't have growth plates) even when long bones cannot.

It makes all of the prominent features of your face look more exaggerated, like your chin, zygomatic arches, and brow ridge (the last 2 contribute to deep-set eyes)

You can always tell when athletes are using steroids for that exact reason, compare Barry Bonds as a rookie to how he looked at retirement and you can see the bones of his head literally changing as time goes on.

We tend to associate little kids with innocence and good, and their features are rounded and soft, so the opposite of that is regarded as evil and depraved.

read the damn thread for your convenience here's what it says in the article...

>Men W/Right Part: Usually unnatural for men. Can create an uncomfortable image; can cause social shunning, sometimes leading to unusual or eccentric behavior.

Also this...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_against_left-handed_people

im a vil

"He knows too much. Shut it down."

Children, yes, but also women. Women with softest features are most feminine and cutest, desu

>in b4 "implying there's a difference"

What's interesting about these features is that they can make you appear villainous but they're also features associated with handsome men

pic related plays a killer/rapist in one series and a dashing young prince in another.

It's not a death sentence to have strong bone structure at all, it's actually quite the opposite since Mads is handsome as fuck as well if just a bit sinister looking

oh fug I just realized these fuckers are the most alpha men on the planet

You're describing me, I don't know if I should feel triggered.

>right part
Fuck, literally me. I never realized this since it looks fine in the mirror.

It's the hair indicating left handedness! thank you finally someone listens

Has this ever been studied with identical images that are mirrored so the part alternates sides?

BOG OF BOGPILL

I can't provide a link but I'm sure it has

like Hitler, Stalin is another real life example of a left handed person and note he also brushed his hair to the same side

Brown people aren't convincingly intelligent enough to be the villain.

it is supposed to be an albanian mafia boss

fucking kek

Receeding hairline

style, grace, elegance, aloofness, everything your ticket paying walmart joe or his jew handlers do not posess so he gets alienated from the 'villian', staring at the screen.

villains usually are smarter than the hero

>tfw been right-parting my whole life
>tfw there are probably a million habits nobody even thinks about that are just like this

ABIGAIL HOBBS KILLED NICK BOYLE

what's wrong with being left handed?

she was curious what would happen

it means you have the murder rapist gene psychologically speaking

nothing, I'm left handed and brush my hair the same way as the pictures but noticing our subtle differences is deply engrained and frowned upon all over the world en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias_against_left-handed_people

i don't think anyone gives a shit if you're left handed unless you live in some shithole

Actually it just means you're likely to have higher intelligence which is also associated with sociopathy

subconsciously you do because it's been engrained in our art like movie villains that they look like left handed people.

>let me rephrase what you just said: the post

how can you look left handed? i don't see a villain and think yeah this guy is left handed

its all in the eyes

yah but in reality it's because you are ugly, autistic and lack basic hygiene

Exactly my point.

We've told you when their hair is parted from their right side to their left indicating they hold their brush in their left hand such as real life left handed people with their hair parted that way Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin

this isn't true at all. high exposure to prenatal hgh = manlier features and a bigger cock

and before you say "yeah well I don't think about that" your brain just knows that 10 percent of people look different even if it doesn't know how and that makes you more apprehensive of them

that's not stalin ya dummy

>that's not stalin ya dummy
yes that is, holy shit you're stupid

no, it's not. it's been debunked forever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_of_Joseph_Stalin

sure you're opinion knows better than my citations

> wikipedia

retard alert

This. Jack Nicholson has the perfect crazy face because he has really intense eyes, and the way his forehead, brow, and hairline all curve directly accentuates his crazy eyes.

>tfw part from the right
everyone hates me

>Wikipedia is bad
I don't know if that pic is really Stalin or not, but Wikipedia is a fine source that doesn't really differ from ''real'' sources

who is this mattress actress?

Alessandra Torresani

Bullshit there has to be at least a bit of correlation tall guys tend to have larger dicks than shorter guys, not all the time but in most cases this is true.

t.fag

Sleeve tattoo

mate the guys right this was debunked ages ago, this is the real young Stalin.

If you're so sure then go ahead and edit the image out from Wikipedia, Go ahead, I'll wait.

The first picture is from 1902 and the other is from 8 years later and 8 years in turn of the 20th century Georgia is like 20 years worth of aging now.

Sup Forums pls go
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/KubrickStare

Literally mike tyson syndrome