Get Out

Just got back from this movie

it was unironically a kino piece tee bee haitch

I empathized with Chris, and Allison was GOAT

The jews of Hollywood trying to make racemixing seem like normal, what a surprise

I have family in Britain, i'll have to visit one of these days...

lmao poles

That sentence seems oddly constructed.
I think what it means is that of ALL the ethnicities other than Poles, they have mud babies 23% of the time

I don't think it means literally 23% of Polish women children are mud babies.

I'm sure they phrased it that way on purpose though

Movie was very good.

If you didn't like it then it's because you are some salty Trump supporter.

The movie was not very good.

If you like it then it's because you are some salty Hillary supporter.

I haven't even seen the movie, and I'm not a Trump supporter, but I don't like seeing interracial couples, so I'm not gonna see the movie

It was good, but the rotten tomato scores are reeking of agenda

>implying it wasn't a criticism of bourgeoisie liberal attitudes towards the idea of race
k

It was a very good movie.
Also, I'm mixed race and it made me feel strange.

Should've seen the lib butthurt on twitter after Armond "honorary" White gave this flick a rotten review on RT

How did it make you feel strange, what are you talking about

>Moonlight
>Fences
>Get Out
Is this the dawn of blackino?

I was just playin. Only said it because of the interracial couple comments in the thread.

Although, I'm not gonna lie that it was kind of amusing to see a mostly white audience laughing and cheering to see a black dude choke a white girl.

>black
>kino

All 3 of those movies existence and success are because of White Guilt. Blacks statistically did not see any of those 3 films.

This is wrong. I work at a theater and the number of black customers skyrocket when they're playing.

>be white and give movies like this money
what the fuck is wrong with you cucks?

You should see it user.

>movie starts with black guy nervously walking around in a white suburb at night
>implying he wouldn't be scoping houses to break in to

lmao, had to suspend my belief right there. It was a funny movie.

no you make me sick at least pirate it

Jews did a real number on their brains. Its both disgusting and fascinating to watch them literally cuck themselves into extinction.

>cheering in the theatre
What kinda shitty theatre did you view this in? Nobody cheered when I saw this, just made mild laughter.

This is wrong I work at the biggest movie theater in my state in the south and it was upper middle class whites mostly coming out of these movies.

I was more attracted to her when she pretended to be a boy in that Peter Pan thing she did, am I gay?

>immigrants suck because they don't assimilate
>fuck these immigrants for assimilating

Make up your minds.

They can assimilate without fucking out of their own race or ethnicity

>tee bee haitch

>>>/reddit/

How do niggers get away with racism?

>23%
that's a lot of grooming

>But within reason
>freedom of speech
pic one and only one.
There are few things I believe in strongly in government but the right for all of you retards to say whatever you damn well want is one of them.

>this much damage control

user i saw it yesterday and i wanna say the theatre was 80% black

black people on social media are raving about both get out and moonlight

its very clear that black people do enjoy seeing themselves represented in film

Why are white people so butthurt by this movie?
It is purely commentary on how white people fetishize race and objectify it for their own benefit.

That's something that'd been going on for years and still happens. What are you offended by? I understand, maybe you can't empathize with the protagonist because you're so deep into the pol hivemind but its pretty pathetic if you let your pride get in the way of just enjoying a funny movie

What part of "Its Bad When You Do It But Okay For Us" do you not get?

I literally work in the biggest theater in this part of the south which is almost 85% black and it was all upper middle class white folks going in and out of trhe showings. My anecdotal evidence is better than yours.