What's the best currently airing tv show? My vote is pic related, but I'm a pleb

What's the best currently airing tv show? My vote is pic related, but I'm a pleb.

The Leftovers

Has the new season started?

April 16th

Iron Fist

HOW THE FUCK IS MARS SO RICH?

it doesn't make sense, mane. their planet is a lifeless rock, they have to spend tons of recources just to stay alive there and yet it the characters say only mars could afford expensive stealth technology.
how could they even hope to compete with earth?

Bring the hate

This is correct.
Fuck you.

earth is a giant welfare state apparently

All the best scientists colonised Mars so it had a tech advantage, also Earth is somewhat overpopulated and stagnant now. Mars actually bought its independence by selling the Epstein Drive to Earth, which gave Earth the ability to colonise the Belt.

That, Legion and Black Sails

>random shit happening to impress plebs,
>main retarded dissappearing plot never gets answered
enjy your LOST shit

i gave up on the expanse s2

the black afro chick really annoyed me

should i resume watching?

This is the best new show for sure. The style makes up for it being another super human show. Also, it has the best girl.

We know it's you Ron

mars humans are genetically engineered, earth is all the normies.

how far have you watch into s2?

>random shit happening to impress plebs

This coming from a guy who likes Legion is fucking hilarious.

>main retarded disappearing plot never gets answered

Yeah because that's never been what the show's about, you idiot.

caught me

this tbqh famalingading

This by much.

what kinda budget does Based Expanse have anyway, the CG and the sets are great

Season 2 episode 5 is amazing and transformative so yes

I used to like The Americans but I couldn't even finish watch the season premiere this week. I'm burned out on variations of "The other people in the scene don't know these guys are spies shhhh"

except Legion's "random things" aren't random you retard, its an estabilshed character since like 30 years

>Yeah because that's never been what the show's about
of course it isn't, it just keeps throwing 'muh mysterious and random things' to the viewer, just to try to impres them how deeeep it is. If you want a good show about faith and religion watch The Young Pope instead this pretentous, attention whore of a show.

Season 2's musics were also cringe: 90s top songs' horrible remake by noname new artists

>mars humans are genetically engineered
doubt that... won't end up being nigs

i havent watched a non-Netflix or HBO tv show since breaking bad. are all these shows you guys talking about legitimately good or walking dead tier memes? sci-fi puts out such shitty content, same with CW, that I'm almost certain you guys are pleb memers

Watch the series premier of the expanse and decide for yourself.

>except Legion's "random things" aren't random you retard, its an estabilshed character since like 30 years

Go back to Sup Forums, who gives a fuck about that?

> If you want a good show about faith and religion watch The Young Pope

Already seen it.

>of course it isn't, it just keeps throwing 'muh mysterious and random things' to the viewer, just to try to impres them how deeeep it is.

You're a dumbass. So in your mind they should explain that it was all aliens/witches/god in the finale then?

the expanse would be great if it wasnt suffering from the constant need to rewrite the plot to have an action scene or some sort of tension device every episode really makes it 'hollow'

SyFy has gotten better recently... I actually really like The Expanse and 12 Monkeys.

I forgot about 12 monkeys.

>>Go back to Sup Forums, who gives a fuck about that?

Good save

No one cares about some bullshit lore that explains the random dances sequences and shit, I want to enjoy a show when I watch it not looking back after the reveal that contextualises the bullshit.

gave it up after seeing the first two episodes of series 1.
Sup Forums is far too generous with this shit-show

well when was the last good sci fi show? sg1?

Battlestar Galactica reboot.

Kek
People take for granted how good tv is these days. 20 years ago the number one tv drama was the pretender.

list me some good tv shows there buddy

Expanse season 1 is fuckin shit.
Dark Matter on the other hand actually keeps me awake.

REMINDER: YOU ARE A TURBOTARD IF YOU DARE ENJOY THE BOREDOM THAT IS EXPANSE.

Colonized by scientists - lower gravity meant more calories to spare for brainz... Plus, necessity is the mother of invention.

Though they are lacking this sexy sexy lady.

Current or just in general?

Meh, I can't say it's bad, but it's not really doing it for me thus far... Granted I'm only on Season 3. Already tempted to skip episodes - accidentally skipped one and quickly realized I missed nothing.

I genuinely like dark matter.

...and Killjoys?

Can barely stand either myself, but I'm hard up for space-fi.

I really hate "let's set up a few characters and see what happens!" written-as-you-go plots that seem like mass produced stories designed to be shoved out the shit shoot as quickly as possible. Even if you can't write a story with a definite beginning and end (since the standard is just to tack on shit until you can't get another season), at least spend some of your time fleshing out your universe, instead of concentrating exclusively on the development of characters you've already beaten into flat cardboard.

my favorites are legion and the magicians this season though the latter might be seem kinda retarded for some i think it's an underrated gem it's has everything

Go to be Rockzo, you're clearly high on cooooocaiiiiiine
hihihihihihi

This. Butt Pirates is great.

It was Taboo. Now it's Legion, The Expanse is close to best, last episode was a turd.

>quickly realized I missed nothing.
yeah maybe bc the next episode had a summerized the important things before the intro

>I want to enjoy a show
yet you watch a show which just throws in random edgy events just for the sake to make everything more complicated.

for me it was more of a struggle to bingewatch it... but idc, be happy with it.

>The Leftovers
>April 16th
so it's not even 'currently airing', shill

ironfist.

i'm getting a little fed up with the zero white actors in expanse

it's not even subtle there's blacks and browns everywhere

It's almost like the show was set in a future where minorities are breeding faster.

I wonder how long I can browse Sup Forums before I can never enjoy anything again.

The Americans.

africa has about 5x the population of america but you don't exactly see them being the forefront t of civilization do you

it's too late for me

as he said, they're breeding faster, even if there is no food nearby, those fucks just make more child, even if they are eaten by flys and birds later

Iron fist.

The Expanse is currently.

In four weeks we're back with zombiekino though.

this
delet thread

correct

well we all know what the best show is about to be : ^ )

No hate, this show is consistently interesting.

probably iron fist

The Magicians