APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

>they didn't realize he was 2nd string for their safety

thank you based foles

TYBF

>iggles not winning for another 10000 years
Can't believe so many people missed that

>after doing great things for them and showing promise, they abandoned the BEWD during his first rough patch
>now when the Iggles are down and desperate BEWD comes in to save the day like he saved their season a few years ago
Philly doesn't deserve him

kidding aside, it's really ridiculous to me that people are acting like the eagles are done now without wentz. yeah wentz is better, but foles was fucking good as shit here and he has a great team around him now. they only play garbage teams for the rest of the season and will probably have homefield advantage come playoff time. even though they're chances are lower, they could still make it to the super bowl easily unless rodgers comes back and sneaks the packers into the playoffs somehow.

Am I the only one who genuinely believes he could lead us to the owl

No, of course not. Nobody is using their fucking heads, it's retarded. They should've never even traded him away in the first place. Foles winning the Owl this year will be the perfect final fuck you to Chip Kelly.

To be fair Foles has had periods of looking shitty. His great year in Philly did seem flukey in retrospect.

>last 4 digits
>last 4 digits were 2017
>another 10000 years
Me too. How could anyone possibly miss that?

Tell me the date of the next Super Bowl, including the year

you're forgetting one thing. The NFC is stacked. Atlanta, Carolina, Green Bay, Seattle, LA, New Orleans are all in the hunt. I might even be missing some. Eagles don't stand a chance. They had the easiest schedule. Beating the Rams means nothing. They will get fucking creamed in the playoffs even with Wentz.

It's the 2017 season's super bowl. Even then, I don't see your point with 10000 years.

>beating the rams means nothing
why?
they also beat the panthers in charlotte
what's wrong with you? do you really think the eagles are bad? you're delusional

>LA in the hunt.
>Beating the Rams means nothing.

Um.

>spend weeks bitching about weak schedule
>schedule no longer week
>turns out they've won 3 of 4 games against playoff teams
>refuse to drop retarded narrative

shouldn't surprise you, this is just how people here operate.

Stacked with inconsistent teams, yeah. None of these teams win the games they're supposed to. The only truly dominant team in the league is New England. But, home field advantage is the entire thing. If Philly slips to being 3/4 seed, they'll lose for sure. But otherwise, I don't know.

tHe eaGleS HAveN't EVeN beAtEn ANyOnE

The superbowl happens in 2018. The post was about the time, not the season, so the next time the year will end in 2017 is in 12017.

The 2017 superbowl was superbowl 51

holy shit nobody fucking cares about meme numbers

4 digits is 5
the 2018 super bowl happens in the 2017 season

>being this far in denial
he said "when", not "which season"

>a 10-2 team is more consistent than teams with the same record

Where did I say that?

4 is 5

you called the pats truly dominant, contrasting them with inconsistent teams.

Giants fan reporting in. I think it's about time the Eagles get that first ring. It's either that or fucking Tom Brady*/Rapistburgh getting another title. Everyone was laughing at The Eagles and discounted them and we're being proven wrong. Plus I've always secretly admired Nick Foles and think he'd average 500 yards with OBJ/Marshall/Shepherd/Engram to throw to. You deserve it, you've suffered long enough. Also FUCK THE COWBOYS!

>these mental gymnastics just to be a contrarian

>these mental gymnastics just to be a contrarian
The Vikings got the digits, get over it

Thanks Giantsbro. I've stopped hating you guys since you made Tom Brady cry, that was nice, wasn't it? Enjoy Giancarlo Stanton too, he sure is exciting, isn't he?

>loses to the Panthers

We will always have 18-1 so thats pretty cool I guess. Hopefully everyone's healthy next year and they sign/draft a competent QB. Would love to see The Giants and Eagles fight for the Division especially since they've been beating the Gmen every game since like 2010. Giancarlo and Judge/Gary back to back to back, I'll take it. Good luck!

kek