It's funny how you faggots hate Islam yet love Christianity

It's funny how you faggots hate Islam yet love Christianity.

Why won't you retards accept the fact that you're all manchildren?

Inb4
>I know OP is right so i'm just gonna call him a fedora man xD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
miraclesofthequran.com/mathematical_17.html
speed-light.info/relativity_quran.htm
quranmiracles.com/2011/03/death-of-the-stars-and-the-sun/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really makes you drink

>what is over 2000 years of christian philosophy and apologetics?
>Who are Thomas Aquinas, St. Augustine and the 36 doctors of the church?
>Who is Al-Ghazali and what is the significance of the "incoherence of the Philosophers"?

We mock you guys as fedora tipping faggots because of your ignorance.

THe only manchilld is the one you see in the mirror every morning.

Retard

More people have died in the name of Christ, than from all the wars and diseases combined.
The crusaders were the ISIS of their day.

What a massive faggot

>I'm going to create man and woman with orginal sin
>with orginal sin

Ever heard of free will fedora?

Fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

Please end your life

I don't love Christianity, I just accept that peaceful coexistence and even partnership is possible as long as we agree to disagree and agree on what ethics we both believe to be true.

It's hard to even reach that point with Muslims because they want to kill me for not believing in god. Worst that Christians will do is tell me that I'm gonna burn in hell, big fucking deal.

There are no Christians in Western countries, just non-religious theists. Nobody takes the Bible seriously.

>Ireland
Of course. This country is filling up with edgy atheists like yourself at an alarming rate.

Go see the world outside your basement.

>le hat

I've noticed this too. Why this is happening. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Irealnd was the most religious country in western world just 20 years ago. Now you voted for gay marriage in referendum.

>philosophy and apologetics?
A load of bull.
So, god doesn't know everything? Is rhat what you're saying?

Why do people always focus on crusades? Virtually every European war was justified theologically and wars were constant until fucking 1995.

I guess people dont realize that this is the first time that Europe is actually going on without sending paesants to die for nothing.

Americans take the bible seriously
>le edgy fedora tipping atheist xDDDD
Aren't there any other argument you fags can come up with?

this is the euphoric reddit post of the day
upboats forever

God didn't create man and woman with original sin. Way to fuck up in the first line.

More learned persons than I might be ale to explain it, but suffice to say that being a practicing Catholic in Ireland these days isn't exactly the sort of thing you should bring up in casual conversation unless you're 40+.

>Aren't there any other argument you fags can come up with?
There's no argument to counter-argue against.

Better being an edgy atheist than a retard who doesn't masturbate because their imaginary friend told them not to.

You can know someone will do something without preventing them from doing it, numbnuts.

I hate both.
I hate all religions.
Guillotine for everyone.

>the universe existed from nuffin

I don't usually say this, but this isn't an argument. We don't agree with you and you being a dumbass doesn't make things any better.

>Why this is happening
America. Their media dominates Ireland. Mix in a few paedo scandals and you've got this edgy teenage rebellion generation. It's a mess.

funny how you think there is somehow anything 'wrong' with the apparent conflict when you don't have a basis to make judgments one way or the other. Even muslims have a basis for logical thought. You defer to...?

Wow, you really are just a teenager from reddit, aren't you?

Yeah, social media has also been a huge enabler of this bullshit.

can't really say i love Catholics at all..
crusades are nice if some people won't accept Jesus.

Big J was the man he's what we love(no homo)

S A G E SLIDETHREADS

S A G E SLIDETHREADS

S A G E SLIDETHREADS

S A G E SLIDETHREADS

S A G E SLIDETHREADS

>can't really say i love Catholics at all..
Now is not the time for division, brother. We have far more in common than what divides us.

> Koran : 114 Chapters, 6666 words
> Name of Mohammad is mentioned in roughly 4 places
> Name of Jesus is mentioned in roughly 25 places
> Koran has no female name for Mohammed' Mother, wife, or children
> Only 1 female name in Koran, Mariam, mother of Jesus
> No other woman's name
> Holy Koran Chapter 3 - "Family of Mariam" (Name of the chapter)
> Holy Koran Chapter 19 - "Mariam" (Name of the chapter)
> Chapter 3, verses 34 and onward say, "Mary was born without sin, never commited sin, always a virgin"
> Chapter 50 verses 23 say that she went to heaven with her physical body
> Chapter 3 verses 45 - 55 make 10 points about jesus
> Word of God, Spirit of God, Jesus Christ. Names given for God in the Koran
> Koran says Jesus spoke very soon after birth
> Koran says Jesus made a bird of mud and breathed life into it
> Koran says Jesus cured blind and sick men
> Koran says Jesus will come again
> Koran says none of this of Mohammed
> Koran literally tells us Jesus is the superior prophet to Mohammed.

WEW
It only goes to show you how stupid the Muslim's really are.

Yeah, I think Poland will be the next Ireland in 20 years

Catholic general when?

>my specific god existed from nuffin

this is why we should worship the serpent who told us about the fruit, without him we'd still be stuck being that fuckers entertainment

But he also created everything. So anything that happens only does so because he made it be that way. We have no choice in anything, we only do things because he made us to do those things.
Fuck off, Wolfy.

Why are all the atheists in Ireland such fucking losers?

Tell us about how intellectual you are - talk more about the ''sky-fairy''. Holy shit I'm part of the worst Irish generation that has ever lived.

At least our forefathers were real men. Not like the edgelord dweebs we have walking around now.

>Literally not understanding free will
I can't say I'm surprised, honestly. I went through about 7 years of atheism and not once did I ever meet another atheist who knew a single iota about Christianity. It was genuinely shocking.

God never condemned mankind.

He gave us free will and we sinned.

Jesus was only given to us out of the Lord's love.

>The year of our Lord Jesus Christ 2016 (Anno Domini)
>still not recognizing Yeshua was the messiah
>not getting ready for his return literally any day now
>not expecting Jesus to appear and personally shake Donald Trump's hand at the inauguration ceremony

I bet you don't even read the King James Version.

It's because they aren't atheists on ideological grounds. It's literally just "fuck u ma i'm not going to church to day i want to sleep".

>going to work in 15 minutes
I'm sorry, m8.

>Sharing image from the God Twitter/Facebook
>Expecting to be taken seriously
kek

How can there be free will if he created everything and knows everything? Try and explain it.
>He gave us free will and we sinned.
Again free will can not exist in a system with an omnipotent creator.

Even if they called themselves Christian they'd still be fucklords. It's all the inbreeding they do.

In fact it's better this way because if they worshipped jesus as their main man, you know MSM would blast western christians even more for the actions of the fucking arabs

What's confusing you? Creating something doesn't mean you exert total and utter control over it. Knowing everything doens't mean you exert total and utter control over it.

>implying it can't

Just because God created you and knows what you're going to do doesn't mean it wasn't you who made the choice. And remember, he's always given you the choice to either accept or not. The best you can hope for is that the Lord knows eventually, you will come to him.

>How can there be free will if he created everything and knows everything? Try and explain it.

First of all God exists beyond time so when you think "oh he knows what i'm going to do before i'm going to do something" is a fallacy. Second of all God didn't force you to do anything.

Jesus never fucked a 9 year old girl, neither did Buddha, so they are alright in my book.

NO this is a Christian board if you do not accept
Jesus Christ as the messiah you are not welcome here

Jesus also didnt give rise to a religion that kills women for walking outside

I have no use for either, but Muslims are much more violent and aggressive. It's the bigger problem between the two.

I just wish a more peaceful religion like Hinduism was the dominant religion.

>The original Hebrew term satan is a noun from a verb meaning primarily "to obstruct, oppose", as it is found in Numbers 22:22, 1 Samuel 29:4, Psalms 109:6.[6] Ha-Satan is traditionally translated as "the accuser" or "the adversary".

>The accuser

Go away Satan.

This Pole gets it. When you say "How can I have free will when God knows what I'll do tomorrow?" the argument fails because there is no "tomorrow" for God. He exists across all time and all place simultaneously. There's no will and there's no have, for God. There only is.

>Even if they called themselves Christian they'd still be fucklords. It's all the inbreeding they do.
>blaspheming against the transforming power of the holy spirit

Don't do it, potato! Potato, I beg you reconsider!

Go diddle a little girl like your tranny cock sucking prophet, you faggoty pile of rat trash.

completely true, if M-theories postulation that there are 11 dimensions is correct, what that implies is that God is present in all of these 11 dimensions at once.

We know that spacetime itself is a continuing span that goes on from the beginning of time, and will go on until the universe ends. God is present in ALL of these timelines at once, we humans can only perceive the present. I can't suddenly switch consciousness with my 70 year old self, or my 10 year old self. But God can observe all of these incarnations of myself at once.

God literally knows you better than you know yourself.

The best part of Christianity is the part where the god kek btfo of Christianity and Christians in general near the end of the book

Fuck off potato nigger.
Well you think wrong. You're comparing first and third world countries xD

>xD

Poor kid I feel sorry for your dad.

>ireland thinks they're a first world country

how cute

[pulling stuff out of ass with no basis in scipture intensifies]

Is it summer already?
This version of edgy died out a good decade ago.

Lol at that butthurt. It's probably Mohamed. Christianity is the religion of ubermen.

I have never seen so much bullshit in one post. Congrats, you win the dumbest post of the day award.

God does not call Muhammad by his name, he addressed him as dear prophet or beloved messenger as sign of affection to separate him from the previous prophets whom he addressed by their name.

Prophets mother and father name and names of all his uncles and extended family including his guardian sister and caretakers who raised him were mentioned.

Koran does mention Jesus, his mother Mary and confirms the existence of Torat, Zabur, Bible, Koran as the four holy books. It confirms Jesus being a messenger and returning from the heavens to slay the beast (dajja), after which he will get married, live for 40 years and bring an end to the universe as we know it. That is because Jesus was never crucified, he was elevated to the heavens before any harm could come to him. Do you honestly believe God would allow his prophet to be executed? It was a test of faith, something all prophets since Abraham had to go through to prove their worth and status.

It almost feels like I took the bait.

>not realizing science goes hand in hand with scripture

as a sikh i can objectively say that christianity is a better religion than islam

>coming from the country that elected Trudeau
A fucking leaf etc.

>Really makes you think...
How so?

Only as long as autists like you find ways to justify their delusions with that science.

Muslims do the same thing. It's childish.

Nah, we're not going to call you a fedora man, we're going to call you a potato nigger.
A fucking Mick Potato nigger.

POO

>Pakistan

also Jesus is not simply a prophet he was literally God's son in the flesh.

any time Trudeau tries to do some extra dumb shit the Parliament won't let him pass it. at best he is just a cheerleader for the leftist faggots who got tired of Harper (even though he was a great Prime Minister).

Canada is in such a state of prosperity following Harper's leadership, even if Trudeau tried his damndest to crash this nation into the ground, we would still be more prosperous than 95% of planet Earth.

Mohammad 1400 years ago predicted that Earth was not the center of the universe, that planets were round an smaller bodies orbited larger bodies, the cycle of night and day, the intricate distances between stars and planets that allows the development of life.

All this before telescopes were invented, in an era where people believed in mythology. I am an agnostic but you can't ignore this because Mohammad was an illiterate who used to be a shepherd and later a simple merchant.

Jesus is a God, not a prophet.

I don't see anyone sacrificing goats or stoning sluts even if I walk through the whole city

The opening lines of Koran God states very clearly he has no human qualities, he has no family, no son, no origin nor does he desire a son for legacy. He is unique and eternal.

Why would an omnipotent being that is eternal want a mortal son who would later be executed while he just stood back did nothing? He could recreate the entire universe from scratch on will.

Literally who? You're one of those Eastern countries, right?

>black plague
>stalin and mao

B2reddit

citation needed

*the God

2nd post best post
"I fucking love science" is code word for "I fucking love to be told what do think"

miraclesofthequran.com/mathematical_17.html

>he follows the word of scientists who are constantly correcting their own mistakes more seriously than the absolute word of truth straight from the creator of mankind himself.
>he doesn't realize science itself is literally mankind's attempt to understand God's reasoning and power
>he doesn't realize almost all the greatest scientists in history were firmly Christian men (as well as many Jews, who really just need to accept the New Testament, and at one point many Muslims who recognize Jesus as the savior of mankind)

it's possible that Muhammad might have been revealed some of the truths of the world, but I can't take him seriously because God wouldn't allow someone to be a warlord pedophile who basically wanted to conquer Earth to enter heaven. on an instinctive level, it just doesn't compute.

and yes God in the flesh died on the cross because he loved us. he could have made the Universe a complete Utopia, but because he wanted us to have free will (like he does, we are made in his image) we also have the chance to damn ourselves or save ourselves.

free will and a utopian universe are incompatible. that's why god's kingdom is only for the righteous and those who accept him.

The Crusades had a just cause.

speed-light.info/relativity_quran.htm

quranmiracles.com/2011/03/death-of-the-stars-and-the-sun/

Christianity modernized, Islam hasn't.

Try again, queer.

Heliocentric philosophy existed since even before the time of Christ.

Do you have anything besides sophism?

History is controversial and shrouded in mystery as we have no verifiable proof that certain events took place. The warlord aspect is misguided, he was reactive to the aggression of others. When he conquered Mecca he forgave all the people who had tortured and oppressed him and all his followers.

The first charter off Mecca included Jews, Christians and other faiths recognized as citizens with equal rights. The marriage with Ayesha was a diplomatic as companions often married between their families to strengthen the ties and loyalty. Prophets had special privileges that ordinary people don't.

Name dropping theologians that nobody gives a shit about is not an argument

You don't see "religious" people because you don't have a grasp on the actual religion. Christians don't sacrifice like Jews did in the Old Testament. Jesus' death takes place of that as an eternal sacrifice. As for stoning, again, that's Jewish law which was deemed null when Jesus preached his message. It's literally in the damn book. This isn't secret knowledge.

>Crusades were the ISIS of their day

>1 post by this ID

You don't really think I'm going to read that all, don't you? Just give me the proof of Muhhamad's astronomical discoveries.

You separate God and Jesus, while a mistake, is understandable. They are both God, but separate entities. One is the omnipotent creator that holds the universe together and the other is, to put it bluntly, the public relations guy. It's actually far more deep than that, but that gives an overall picture of the two. One holds up creation and one communicates with it on a personal level. Both are the very same God, but different beings.

It is because ignorant people like you that Western culture is being replaced.

I doubt they'd even have this book out there, but have you heard of Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus? It addresses a lot of what you've been talking about from the perspective of a devout Muslim who, in the end, converted to Christianity. It's a good read if you can get your hands on it.