IT'S OFFICIAL

IT'S OFFICIAL

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000890907/article/eagles-believe-carson-wentz-acl-is-out-for-season
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST FUCK MY FRANCHISE UP

>iggles

Who wins the NFC now?

Just when you thought a team was good. This is basically the worst parts of the last season x160.

>eagles finally able to throw deep

If you only knew

I literally feel sick right now.

doubting Foles

>Rodgers goes down
>Wentz lights it up
>Wentz goes down
>????
It’s coming home lads

Fakenews. Ya torn acl, calmly throws td in redzone while sidestepping defender after throw. It says believed. He'll prob rest the last 3 games and be back for playoffs

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000890907/article/eagles-believe-carson-wentz-acl-is-out-for-season

I believe in an invisible sky wizard, doesn't make it trufax.

They weren't winning the NFC originally, they're the Eagles, their best squad in the SB era was the Buffalo Bills of conference championships. That being said, the sctipt is always a black NFC QB or city loses to a white QB in their waning years in the superbowl to maintain conservative hegemony. So expect the Panthers or Bridgwater Vikings to lose to Tommy or Benny.

>hegemony

user.. easy on the Italian philosophers

GET A LOAD OF THIS MORBIDLY OBESE SHITVILLE PIGEONS RETARD

LMFAO IT'S OVER DUMBASS

0 STARTING QBS TO GO PERFECTLY WITH 0 SUPER BOWLS

LMFAO

easiest ring ever
get fucked, filthadelphia

>24yrs old
>continues play
>barely limping with no visible pain

Even if is it he'll recover quickly.

'Believe' doesn't mean shit until the test results on his knee come in.

>needing an easy game
Pussy shit.

LOL

So Brady can only win when the best players in the league are injured? Makes perfect sense actually

If they are going as far as saying they believe it to be an ACL tear when they have the most to lose if he is injured then he probably is.

I like the way you think

>reddit spacing

>Bridgwater

He'll play in the playoffs

We were supposed to win it for Lukas, lads.

Tim Brody is a hack.

>Bridgwater Vikings

lol

it'll be a nice change of pace after shitting on the legion of boom and falcons

brady isn't injured

NICE OBSESSION YA FAT BITCH. FUCK ON OFF BACK TO YOUR REDDIT SHIT HOLE YA FUCKING SEETHING IDIOT.

>3 most exciting QBs are out for the season (Rodgers, Luck, Wentz)
>stuck with meme shitters like Flacco and Falcon
Fuck this company

CARVE MY FRANCHISE INTO PIECES

press F to pay respects to NFL ratings

>Clinch division
>Lose MVP-tier QB
Idk if Eagles fans should laugh or cry.
How long do you think it'll take for Wentz to heal? Can you heal from an ACL injury in time for playoffs? They are notoriously bad injuries.

>So Brady can only win when the best players in the league are injured? Makes perfect sense actually

Pretty much. Edelman is out this year and Gronk was out last year.

The additional problem with this is that he won’t be ready until late preseason. This injury will bleed into next season.

He's done for the year if it's an ACL. It's the Nick Foles show from now until the end of the season.

trips of truth
F

kill me, pete

>foles
>not starting-caliber
I can think of a few teams with worse starting qb's than foles

THIS WAS *OUR* SEASON
IT'S NOT FAIR
FUCK YOU DRUMPF

>mfw this happens to Blake Bortles

Feels good having a god tier team around a shit QB sometimes, you just know the team is compensating for him like a backup quarterback anyways

>newfag trying to fit in with the kool kids

It usually takes at least a few months to recover from.

S

F
Foles played decent when he was the starter but he is no Wentz.

If his ACL or mcl is fucked he's out til next season. Even if it's just a sprain he won't be 100 for the playoffs

[ratings drop intensifies]

That was awesome, people were shitting on the Pats because the owner and Brady like Trump.

and then 28-3 happens

>winning in Madden cover year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TIMPF AND THE BOGDANOFFS WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

>QB runs for the 9698017673461864th time to bail out the offense
>gets injured
no shit

Half a year until he returns to football activities

RIP IGGLES DYNASTY

september 2017 - december 2017

What aren't they responsible for?

What fucking black magic did Brady learn to deflect the Madden Curse onto every other good quarterback in the league?

seahawks going to make the wild card now lmao. holy fuck edp was right when he said the iggles could still miss the playoffs

iggles clinched the division tonight, broseph

Foles can still play like a starter, I swear it!

My dick gets rock hard watching delusional pigeons "fans"try to cope lmaoooOoooOOOOOOoooOoOOOOoo

He'll win in Madden cover year AND MVP year too

Rodgers is back next week to make everyone mad at the Packers when they sneak into the playoffs.

>when they sneak into the playoffs
a lot of shit has to happen for this to be true unfortunately. I don't think they make it even if they win the rest of their games

Brady doesn't run and he knows how to duck pressure or take a fall to avoid absorbing a big hit.

And the last time he got hurt they literally rewrote the rules

>out for at least 7 months
Yep.

This. Watch Brady when he knows he's about to get hit he will either fall back himself and drop to the ground to avoid the hit all together, or if he is wrapped up he'll craddle the ball bend over and drop to the ground and go with the hit rather than resisting and tensing your muscles, which is your initial reflex. It's the same principal as the driver who is drunk in a DUI accident usually doesn't get as hurt, or hurt at all, because they don't brace for impact, and make themselves more likely to be injured. Brady literally does the same thing because he has trained himself to be pliable in the quintessential definition of the word, and avoid his natural reflex to avoid injury.

hahaha

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

FAGGOT!

This

I screamed every time he risked hisbody to get three more yards

The dumb snownig didn’t even realize they already clinched the bye.

Mostly blame the coach though

TOUGH break there....

Needs the falcons or seahwaks to lose and three tie breakers

Damn that sucks.

There is a pit in the hole of my stomach. I thought that we'd at least have a decent chance of winning it all. No more. I love Nick Foles but Carson Wentz gave me a sense of hope and optimism that has been gone since my brother died. I'm so fucking depressed. I enjoyed watching football for the first time in years only to be gutted worse than 2004 and 2010 combined. The ride never ends.

anyone has the injury webm?

It's not official until he undergoes and MRI tomorrow. Could just be a bad sprain or mcl tear
But who am I kidding

they were going one and done anyways now they just have an excuse for it

Exactly, and he was walking around after the game. Was Teddy Bridgewater or Tom Brady walking after it happened to them?

u

>Iggles

RG3 walked around when he tore his acl

U what MOTHER FUCKER!?!?!?!?!?!?!

And I walked around your mothers house after I fucked her with my 11 inch cock.

>Gnats

What the fuck are you smiling about?

wwwwwww

>exciting
>Luck

Mad we won the division, dallass cuck?

Wentz is a good lad, he doesn't deserve this.

now thats just bad luck

y'all realize i could get a paper cut or smash my finger with a hammer and describe both as a finger injury, right?

What did he mean by this?

>le larp as a Jap face
No one believes you, ASL-san.

BEWD better step it up, he was horrible

Foles is better

>implying the iggles won't go one and done even if Wentz was healthy
this defense clearly can't hang with the big boys. they'll get booty blasted by ATL or NO

this 2bh