Wtf is wrong with americans?

wtf is wrong with americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most cops are friendly and brotier dont believe the propaganda people shouldn't resist arrest

LOOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN XDDDDDDDDDDDD

have you ever seen those actions in germany ?

I know, right? Why resist arrest and instigate the cop who's already on edge?

You realize the shit cops put up with on a daily basis? There are bad people in every profession but cops have to deal with the absolute dregs of society all day every day.

I wouldn't want their job, I'd have gone full Moonman by now.

>She's pregnant
Why should I care? Being pregnant doesn't mean you should be immune from consequences.

(you) need to go back to >>>/Reddit/

Niggers are not Americans.

>kidney punch women
what can i tell you we have an epidemic of sissy weenie cuckolds in our country and for some reason 100% of cops are drawn from this pool of degenerates

cops are trained on a offensive go in and ask questions later basis here in the U.S. as compared to the defensive style you see in Europe

How many confrontations are there a year? How long did it take to make this video? Which ones of these were innocent in a court of law or does the full video tell a different story? When you have the answer to these facts, then we can talk.

potentially killing the unborn child should probably be on your list of concerns tbqh

i like how half of these are clips I recognize from videos where people attack the police and then get owned.

so yes indeed, look ma i posted it again

Go back to /r/anarchy you degenerate.

>resist arrest
>subdued and forcefully placed under arrest

Yeah being arrested isn't some fucking game where you decide when and how it happens.

>wtf is wrong with americans?
Most """"white"""" americans have nigger and spic admixture in addition to their germanic. It's not really surprising that they demonstrate behavioural characteristics of niggers and spics.

Just imaging having to deal with niggers on a daily basis

>being an american cop

try that honestly, see how long you last and how many times are you gonna feel like smashing skull of the idiots you'll be dealing with every day

probably resisting arrest
or getting caught after putting the lives of fellow officers at risk. that would make them pretty mad

The hand tattoo looks like a key lot line

are people able to get get a hard-on in an instant in situations like this?
it would be kinda difficult with everyone watching

many of these videos are out of context, the women in the middle tries hitting the officer, and he just responds with what she deserves in that istance

Shootistan: The movie

Thays dindu nuffin
Thays good cops

It's called acting
They use different takes
They pay you money to get a hardon

youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc

not one of these shitposters has posted the video

You're the kind of fucking retard who fails to recognize obvious bait threads, and then bumps them with
>wowl mao gb2redit xdDdd

Clean my toilet you poor excuse for a slav.

Wrong? Nothing.
That's just how they always are.

Hilarious video. They will learn to follow the law and comply next time!

QUIT POLICING THOSE WHO DISPROPORTIONATELY COMMIT THE MAJORITY OF CRIME!!!! OTHERWISE THEY'LL MURDER YOU!! YA BIG JERKS!

anyone else get an erection?

You know what stands about all this?

>Handful of police break the law
>They're all guilty
>Handful of whites owned slaves 300 years ago
>All whites are guilty
>Niggers commit murder at far beyond the rate of everyone else
>#BlackLivesMatter
>ISIS preach the quran, praise Allah and literally cry out "Allahu akbar" before they start shooting or blowing people up
>They don't represent Muslims #NotAllMuslims

It's almost like humans have started using the same logic as leftists and niggers and they don't like it. Doesn't it strike you as bizarre, the amount of "people" who cry about wanting to achieve muh equality are the same people who create an ever bigger divide because without it, they have no pity points.

It's kinda to hard to comply when youre getting chased by a police cruiser going 80 km(50miles)/hr
>inb4 youre white trash

I do it every week- in my home, build in early 1900 German tenement house, in city, region that was taken from you when you lost last war.

Now get the fuck out shitskin.Off to Reddit with you.

I hate niggers and spics but cops are fucking terrible as well.

The problem is its like the army. It attracts low IQ retard meatheads who usually have mental problems and such.

And the good cops work their way into administration quickly so all the ones on patrol are the dumbshits doing this stuff

If the stupid niggers directed their attacks at these thugs the opinion landscape would be completely different, but no, the low IQ monkeys did the standard retard random one hit wonder attack.

>Lithuania
I almost fell for it
0/10