Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aDTbhj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fire goodell

Catb owl

>Shaynaynay

C'mon, Steelers.

But I still believe in Foles!

Everyone should hope for a Tom Brady injury because then the league gets fun.

I'm just gonna drink myself to sleep

BEST COACH
BEST QB
BEST TEAM

EVER

espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

So uh, are we cheering for the Rams now?

YOU! Have faith, right now!

Our server:
[ discord.gg/aDTbhj ]

Agreed he's incompetent AF and regularly abuses his power

I love the Seahawks, but Michael Bennett and the rest of the D Line need to go fuck themselves. Every time some shit like that happens, it's always that bunch of baboons that starts it.

>jaguars going anywhere in the playoffs

that offense is pretty damn useless. unless the entire opponents core defense is killed then yeah the jags will win it.

We had our fucking chance when Jerry was coming for him, but no, you faggots couldn't stop being blinded by your kneejerk hatred for the Cowboys. Now we're stuck with the bastard for another five years.

RAVENS tßh

There's no fucking faith to be had, the left side of this shit offensive line will get Foles killed too

I fucking told you to have faith. Your negativity belongs in 1991

>Eagles franchise QB has skinny knees

Welp.

>Jags offense being bad
Absolute meme unless they're missing OLinemen.

BRADY IS A CYBORG

There will be suspensions and fines

MEOW.

take your medicine, faggot

>Eagles fans so delusional that they still think they will win it all with Foles

LMAO. You fuckers are gonna exit the playoffs immediately.

If Goodell really wants to flex his muscle he needs to suspend Bennett and the other Seahawks line members and fine them each 1-2 million but Bennett should get a years salary fine.

>Expecting your season to be over when your MVP caliber starting QB gets an ACL injury is negativity

Fuck off back to l.eddit, the only remaining things to be seen this year are whether or not they clown Dallas in week 17 and how badly they'll get bounced out in the first game of the playoffs

Reminder that the last time Nick Foles took a snap in a playoff game he threw a go-ahead TD to Zach Ertz.

Seriously though, shit posting aside, this has been a shitty season. Everyone is fucking dead and it's making all the games worse

The chiefs meme ends on saturday

>Bobby and KJ ded
>Bennett and Jefferson probably suspended
>Rasm and @Cowgirls coming up
>D Line humiliates us after a hard loss again
I can only hope this shit encourages the front office to trade Bennett. Between his #woke BLM shit and his chimping this fucking nigger is the most toxic player on the team. Get some draft picks or an RT that doesn't get caught holding at least once a game.

>Having faith that a backup can work with an all around good team
Yeah, fuck Jeff Hostetler am I right

Seeing that just makes me happy that Cam is made of favreium. He does shit like that weekly with no problem.

Why does it seem like the Chargers are always one of the teams to play on Saturday?

You saw it here first. Cam Newton. Brimless hat.

Lmao a year’s salary. You fucking retard.

It's times, fans of inferior teams. It's time for the greatest of all time to get hard and go dry. Scam "nigger" Newton is up first. Time to run the table. Prepare your angus.

DUDE. Nice shades

In a stacked as fuck NFC with a literal trash can at LT and another pacific islander piece of shit at LG, good luck to Nick but he'll be lucky to put up 20 a game

We own you faggot, don't forget it

S'up, AFCS?

It is. One of the worst season's in any sport I can recall. On par with last year's NBA season

why do is our run defense so shit

every exciting player just gets hurt and the Pats are just destined to win it all. And it fucking sucks to watch it happen.

wew lads

>joe flaccuck

Wisniewski is Samoan?

?

It's what he should get. He's detrimental to the league and societal progress in general. He's the next OJ

You aere supposed to be the chosen one Flacco

We have to go deeper

>returns against panthers after collarbone injury
I'm gonna like this rerun episode

now that wentz and iggles are ded, realistically who can stop us from winning super bowl LII?

That's why he has a winning record against the queefs? :^)

>No Rodgers
>No Wentz
>No Watt
>No David Johnson
>No Sherman
>No Joe Thomas

Whoever wins this year deserves a fucking asterisk if I've ever seen one, it feels like half of the top 25 players in the league are wiped out

Oh baby, the Panthers giving Rodgers the Romo treatment would be something.

I've legitimately never been this depressed in my 25 years of being a fan

How hard will the Shehawks chimp out when the Cowboys knock their asses out of the playoffs?

Pretty vanilla, user.

Did Wentz cheat on his girlfriend or something? I can't think of a reason why he'd be punished by god like this?

fucking kek

Suemalo and Warmack played today

one of the most injury and politically sports seasons ive ever seen

did anyone think the Eagles could beat the Pats before? Nobody can stop you. Just take your sixth ring and fuck off already.

>mfw realizing how impossible it is for the cowboys to make the playoffs even if they win out

>Zeke will be back
>team will be healthier than it's been in a while
>chunks of Seattle will be suspended or hurt

Oh, baby, Wilson's going to have to pull some real sorcery out of his ass for that game.

Do you even know what a CBA is?

Joe Webb III SB MVP confirmed

Here here!

Not for the past few seasons :^)

The Eagles front 7 would have murdered Brady, can't step up in the pocket against Cox

Never compare that no talent nigger to Favre ever again you clueless faggot.

Yeah. Honestly this week went about as bad for the Cowboys has it could have gone. Literally the ONLY positives was the Seahawks loss and the Cowboys win.

Who gives a fuck about the CBA? Goodell needs to step in and get that clown out of the league. The NFLs overall image is already tanking faster than Trumps approval rating. He needs to fix the conduct of the players and make an example out of that idiot.

So what's with Newton's hats? Is he trolling somebody at a level so advanced I can't even grasp it? If so, who?

He's embracing his inner faggot

It wasn't, they had two lucky plays all game.

nfl pls

>Who cares about this legally binding document
Just how stupid are you?

>no talent

Are you trolling, or just dumb as rocks?

At least the draft will be fun.
>How many tomatoes will be thrown at him?

Exactly Dallas can celebrate Carson Wentz getting his ACL torn all they want but since they clinched the division today their losses can't help the Cowboys anymore. Their playoffs fate is now in their hands and the hands of ATL, SEA, and CAR as well.

>Carson "Skinny Knees" Wentz

This season is different bro haha xD

JuJu hit was clean as fuck.

>no Romo
>everyone else good or fun injured
>kneeling
>penalties everywhere
>Zeke suspended
>2teams in LA
>patriots probably win it all again
>Eli benched (he really does look like trash though)

This is the worst season I can think of in recent history. The only thing that could redeem it is Rivers and the chargers getting hot and winning it as a dark horse. Fuck this gay season.

Not so far l m a o

Can Goff make it to the super bowl by simply being the toughest qb in the nfc?

>it's another Steelers/Pats AFCCG

Pats getting their 6th, confirmed.

Is he related to Ryan Gosling

why dont people want the patriots to win?

it's been 10 months since our last owl...

Eagles fan here, now that our season is essentially over who should I hope wins the Owl? Fuck the Pats

OH ya, I forgot he's good at running.

>58 CAREER completion %

You tell me