So it's over for him?

So it's over for him?

There's no way he can keep up this level of performance after an injury like a torn ACL. He's going to wither away into a literal who by the time next season rolls around. Too bad. Fucking kek. Dak wins again.

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000890907/article/carson-wentz-knee-ruled-out-of-ramseagles?campaign=tw-nf-sf175924791-sf175924791&sf175924791=1&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
archive.is/5gCn6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me about your ancient rings. I like that story.

>dak wins again
dak lost to the eagles, friendo

why do you like black people so much user?

You losers ran Andy Reid out of town.

tom brady tore his acl in 08
tell me again about how that means a QB is never the same, retard

>Dak wins again

You and that mongrel nigger can both take turns slobbing my knob, faggot

How are the Chiefs doing? Cool story. Thank you.

>Torn ACL means career is never the same
I forgot it was 1988. How is Joe Montana looking this year?

>rings are the most important thing! nothing else matters
>defends andy reid in the same post
you are so fucking stupid, i'm ashamed i replied to you

there's Tom Brady and there's everyone else

Wentz thinks he’s playing against Northern Iowa Institute is Farming Tech, and that real niggaz aren’t going to tackle him downfield.

TB plays a totally different game than Went, Wentz's mobility is a huge factor.

why do cowfags insist on shitting up the catalogue with their retardism

it's all they have this season

>Tom Brady
>Mobility.

Pick 1.

>There's no way he can keep up this level of performance after an injury like a torn ACL
this isn't true these days. some people come back sprier than ever after recovering from an ACL. Plus he's big as fuck

He got bardford'd lol
He's young. This fucks up development. Name me a time an unestablished qb bounced back.

>There's no way he can keep up this level of performance after an injury like a torn ACL
That depends on the severity of the injury and how well the surgery to repair the damage goes. Tom Brady suffered a torn ACL in 2008 and it hasn't hurt him one bit and maybe even made him stronger. Robert Griffin on the other hand was never the same after his injury.

Iggles fans have been shit talking all season, it makes sense for cowfags to talk shit now that both of these teams are done for the year and not just them.

RGIII was different because he forced himself to stop running, when he wasn't ready to be a drop back passer

except we dont know if it's the ACL yet

>iggles
>done for the year

denial is so sad

trips confirm foles leads them to the owl

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000890907/article/carson-wentz-knee-ruled-out-of-ramseagles?campaign=tw-nf-sf175924791-sf175924791&sf175924791=1&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
if NFL.com is reporting it...

They are they aren't going to beat the best NFC teams with Foles come playoff time. Wentz was MVP caliber this year.

He will have to change how he plays next year I imagine. He just isn't built to take hits like when when he runs so much.

Iggles are done because their QB tore his ACL. Cowboys are done because their QB just fucking sucks lol

honestly fuck this stupid sport

So this pic means that those team used to be better than the Eagles, but the Eagles are the superior team now?
Makes sense

This isn't the 1950s. Fixing ACLs is nothing. He could walk off so it's not like his whole knee was blown out. Should make a full recovery

If he can survive having his hymen torn he can survive an ACL tear.

The word "believe" is in the headline of that story, unambiguously indicating uncertainty. from the link you just posted, "Eagles coach Doug Pederson said after the game Wentz would undergo an MRI exam Monday to evaluate the injury. 'I don't know anything yet until we evaluate him fully tomorrow,' Pederson said."

I fully expect him to be done for the season, but everyone posting this link is retarded. Cool ellipses, tho

Yep, that's a concussion.

running backs, corners and wideouts make full recoveries from ACL tears. This isn't even confirmed for a full tear yet, MRI tomorrow. Stop being retards.

archive.is/5gCn6

Updated 10 minutes ago.

It's over. Long live the Vikings.

To be fair, RGIII was forced to play with the injury in the Playoffs and that basically ended his career

>"Believe"
>No real confirmation
>Not just clickbait

>comparing Nick Foles and Case Keenum
what did he mean by this?

Rivers

They both suffered through Fisher.

A torn ACL only dramatically affects you when you are older and more worn down. On top of which this is just hysteria, based on what we saw it is unlikely that serious an injury. Wentz was able to get back up, take a couple more snaps, and then walk off on his own power with no visible signs of pain, if you know anything about tearing ligaments you know that they hurt a tremendous amount and players get carted off for that type of shit.

He likely just pulled something, definitely not a tear.

t. increasingly nervous iggles fan

Dak is an awful QB, I thought cowshits fans were at least smart enough to figure that out at this point

i really hope you're right
but did you see his face on that series? it was blood red, like tom coughlin in the cold. he looked in intense pain.
he could just be a tough dude and played through the pain

At least they have rings

This is how a good qb scores a running td

no how about you slob on this knob you gay cock sucking nigger

His face was red all day. Got burned by the sun.

Dak a shit. I often wonder about the state of Cowboys fans when they go from a class act guy like Tony Romo to this RB babby scrub.

> I often wonder about the state of Cowboys fans
An eagles fag being obsessed with cowboys... What else is new

when he walked off that knee fucking wobbled

That's funny considering the state of the catalog right now.

You're completely delusional. You can walk on a torn ACL immediately afterwards. Rugby Players do it all the time. You're thinking of a PCL injury where they can't walk.

I love Sup Forums.

He'll still be better than Dak lmao. Dak is a perennial top 20 to 13 QB guy.

hope is not lost yet y'all

That;'s because he had the drive to keep going, and played through it
Wentz already quit on one game, so he'll do it on others. He's done

if anything, this means he'll be sidelined until the playoffs. He was able to walk off on his own, that alone is a positive sign that it isn't necessarily an ACL.

Assuming the Eagles win the number one seed, it's 5 weeks without Wentz, which should be plenty of time for him to rest up.

For its highbrow humor, no doubt.