Who the fuck can stop them? The competition is crumbling around them and don’t you dare say the fucking Jags

Who the fuck can stop them? The competition is crumbling around them and don’t you dare say the fucking Jags

jags

jags

Playoff Chorgers

A cheeky wildcard Green Bay or Dallas.

Green Bay would be cool too. It's a fucking travesty that Rodgers has been in the league for a decade but only played Brady like ocne

If the Jags stop the Patriots I will shit rainbows of joy

>Who the fuck can stop them?
Nobody.

The Jags. Next year with Eli.

In the AFC:
Stoolers
Yes, the Jasg
Chorgers
Chefs if they get their thumb out of their ass and return to early season form
NFC:
Vikes
Saints
Rasm
Panthers

>My Vikings have one bad game that wasn't a blow out and involved shitty ref calls and I admit a couple bad throws and dropped balls and people discount then right away

I don't blame you but I would still at least keep an eye out.

Only serious answer ITT

no one at this point.

>steelers always get shit on by the pats
>jags offense is garbage
>chiefs, raiders,chargers are garbage

everyone else in the AFC is a literal who.

as a patsfag im still not ready to sleep on steelers or ravens yet especially if they make the playoffs on a hot streak. joe flacco is the afc eli manning.

It's a little early, but I think we can say Bortles > Brady

>Dallas
>serious answer
The delusions never end

Cowboys could beat them but they won’t get the chance since they’ll miss the playoffs and shit shows like the Seahawks and eagles will get in. Packers maybe. Chargers maybe. Don’t 100% believe in the Jaguars meme though.

the only thing that could have was jerry going all in and getting goodell kicked out so krafts bff wasn't running things
but he pussied out, so another decade with 5 cheat owls incoming

>Giants get new GM week 16
>his first move is to cut Eli
>Eli a free agent with Jags entering the playoffs

I think if we've learned anything the past 15 years it's that the only person who can stop these fuckers in the Super Bowl is Eli. It's all over now.

>Cowboys could beat them

Ravens

Hopefully you aren't also sleeping on a team that beat both of those teams by a combined 74-16.

How long ago was the steelers game? Oh like 8 games ago. Not the same team anymore. Jags will get shit on in the playoffs

The Jaguars have been improving since that game too you know.

I don't think the jags will get rid of bortles, he has been playing good the past 2 games

>losing to $cam

Obvious schedule babbys

Sacksonville

Panthers, but they aren’t getting anywhere near the bowl.

19-0

I will legit run out naked in the snow if the Chargers manage to win out and make the playoffs because that's meme magic at its best