Why does Jay like gore so much?

Why does Jay like gore so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KgmoMO66uPg?t=25m36s
soundcloud.com/redlettermedia/review-escape-from-new-york
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something called personal taste

He likes to live vicariously through it, since his revenge fantasies will never come to fruition.
>NOW YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S DYING, LAUREN!

>Treating these faggots like they're celebrities

"Most people think Jay is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century."

Immature edgy idiot.

>mfw manlet plebs don't watch star trek near me

>implying celebrity is an honored title
Literally any talentless hack can be made into a celebrity now, gramps.

Underlying psychological problems

God he's so hot.

He's a tryhard film buff and instantly likes anything that could be considered an element of a cult film, like practical gore effects.

>dude blade runner is all style over substance
>did i mention i've seen blair witch project 30 times? pure kino mike, pure kino

"You see he'd be at home on some battlefield blowing guys, washing his hands in the milk of their seed"

I just find it really jarring that a group of spergs who make shitty budget movies can be so judemental about such a popular series.

Like theyre spergy enough to find enjoyment from VCR tutorials for mundane shit from the 80s but one of the greatest science fiction series of all time is too nerdy for everyone but mike?

Comes off as very try hard and almost irrationally psychotic even for RLM.

and yet here you are

I think its just because he brings it up constantly and its become a running joke rather than jay have any malice towards the series OP

it might be his way of dealing with the evil irl misogyny

It is pure kino you faggot

Dumb millennial poster.

He's talked about his dislike of the series on PreRec streams. His favorite genre of film is brain dead gore horror. He's a try hard pleb to the max.

Ah my mistake then. I enjoy mindless violence as much as the next guy, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying other genres.

Why does Jay like men so much?

>watches PreRec
Oh man.

I don't know, i never watched an inconvenient truth

9edgy11me

As background noise while drawing and gaming purely. I would never in my wildest dreams sit down and watch a twitch stream as entertainment.

Very well. Pre:Rec and all its variances are the worst ones they do anyway.

Both Mike and Rich are massive Trekkies. Jack enjoys it casually. Jay is completely neutral. Beardfat is a faggot that needs a free helicopter ride.

Not him but I put it on in the background for noise too, and it's nice to learn a little more about behind the scenes of RLM when they talk about stuff.

There's a playlist on Youtube that's just the streams with Jay. He always has interesting things to say and his jokes are nowhere near as cringy as Jack's

>perfect kino bf
he is, isn't he?

He reads books. Anyone who reads books knows that film can never be as deep or introspective or observant as literature. Therefore the only purpose of film to the educated mind is the pure visual spectacle of practical effects and choreography.

> ywn have mike as your own personal bear to keep you warm in the cold wisconsin winters

why the fuck should I keep living?

What the fuck are you talking about?

>my face when Jay has had sex with negative two people

youtu.be/KgmoMO66uPg?t=25m36s

(go to time link)

Is this year the end of RLM?

Did mike leave jessi for some black snake???

for Rich Evans' snake actually

Are you saying that because jay supposedly owns 50% of rlm now? Time for mike to kick the dead weight to the curb?

>jay supposedly owns 50% of rlm now

what the fuck even is the source of this info? did they mention this on stream?

Jay is /fit/ af.

Are you new? Sup Forums regularly makes up shit about RLM and memes about it. Like how Mike is dying of Liver cancer (or disease, depends on who's writing it) due to all the drinking. Or that Mike and Jay had an argument with Rich and Jack and the fat guy over Trump and that's why you don't see them together any more.

Shit like that.

I miss the LAUREN threads on here

Damn, who is that sex puppy?

>BWP
>bad
Wew lad.

>irrationally psychotic
Literally what the fuck are you babbling about?

do we know if mike has been released from the hospital yet?

Escape from New York is Jay's all time favorite film. He's an idiot and his opinion should be ignored.

What's going on in that video? I'm so confused.

shit what happen?

sauce

soundcloud.com/redlettermedia/review-escape-from-new-york

Sorry. Not gonna find the timestamp for you.

>caring about celebrities