Are the Jews responsible for this horrible trend?

I see this general look everywhere. Skinny men with large beards, often waxed moustaches, hipster glasses, top knots and a general 'softness', I don't know how else to describe it. A kind of effeminacy that does not indicate homosexuality.

Is this look the outcome of a war on masculinity? Why is the beard a part of it in that case, given that such a thing is so gender specific? Are the Jews behind it? Every time I see them, my blood absolutely boils and I'm not even sure why.

Yes they are. Promoted in teen rock music. Makes you different bro... Don't be part of the crowd goy...

>people do something to feed their ego
>i-is it the j-jews

Don't worry friend.
They are easy to identify at least.
They will be the first to hang after the perpetrators of all this marxist bullshit are dealt with.
You know which (((global elite))) group I'm talking about.

Fuck off Trudeau

Still better than skinny "men" who can't grow one.
t. shavedfag

you should post a picture of yourself so we can all emulate your toughness. since you care so much what other guys look like, faggot

In this case the crazy beards are signaling the same thing that tattoos and piercings signal -- namely that they are part of the counter-culture. By visually demonstrating that they are not employable in any respectable context, they show that they're "fighting the Man," or some such nonsense

>beards

Exactly.

Did you know that those with a Y-chromosome have begun to encode the genes necessary to develop these trendy new "beards" (as they call them) into their own DNA so that they can pass the ability to grow and develop these things along to their CHILDREN?!

Who the fuck are these assholes to make this fetish a part of their ANATOMY, and what the hell gives them the right to think they can force this gene-driven bullshit onto their sons?!

This shit makes me angry (not really). Since I was a teenager I wanted a big long wild beard. Now that I have it all these hipsters and nu male appears and some people tell me I am doing it wrong. Wtf man, let me alone with my hobo look, you fucking faggot.

>crazy beards

>thinking your anatomy is a fashion statement

leaf that is too simple an answer for something that obvious is an attack on all men conspired by jews that wear reptile masks in masquerade balls

W-What's wrong with being DYEL mode?

Guy comes into my store. Bitching about no jobs and racism (mestizo). Guy has THUG LIFE tattooed on forehead. Fucking mexi-faggot.

It's been in the works for decades.

I think the beard stuff and some other masculinity stuff that seems to be "in" nowadays, are simply an indication that the right-wing is coming back to the mainstream.

As mainstream fashion used to be gay as fuck we are in a weird transition phase where highly masculine stuff (beard, militaristic haircuts) coexist with faggotry.

Shaving everyday fucking sucks. End of story. Only hairless babies bitch about this shit.
>coming to anonymous image boards to complain about other peoples 'masculinity'

Just kill yourself, you insecure dork.

>that does not indicate homosexuality

>teen rock music

lol this doesnt exist anymore user

Jews are literally responsible for everything bad in the modern world.

Even cancer.

You're all a bunch of bitter contrarian hipsters and none of the material in this thread has any substance.

If you're pissed off about "counter-culture", then you wouldn't be posting on Sup Forums.

>Are the Jews responsible for this horrible trend?

no even we think this shit is lame

Just because you don't listen to it anymore doesn't mean it's not there

Steampunk and a rejection of (some) technological advances.

They think theyre living in a fucking Lovecraft book

I'd rather hang out with this fag than any of you

>implying tel aviv isn't filled with this sort of people

Found the hipster numale.

They're just being trendy hipster faggots. It's a youth subculture for manchildren. Ignore them.

It's just a fad. This one is particularly interesting because traditionally masculine traits (beard, tattoos) are being torn apart into these new low test males. That guy's shoulders are so small and narrow, it looks absolutely pathetic.

Tattoos aren't masculine unless you're a veteran of the armed forces and they symbolize a fallen comrade or some shit.

Becoming a human canvas isn't manly; it's dumb and obnoxious as shit.

I think they actually want to look super masculine, that's why they grow the beard

Skinny man with beard, waxed moustache and glasses here.

Fuck them hipster douchebags.

I grow my beard and then shave it 5 or 6 times a year. When I have it, I trim it neatly, I shave any portion that makes its way onto my neck, and I primarily use the wax to keep my moustache from interfering with my eating and drinking.

I have glasses because I've worn them since I was 10. I've never owned two pairs at once, and I've only owned 4 my whole life.

Poor vision isn't a fashion statement, and if you style your beard daily for maximum fluff, you've lost the whole damn point of wearing a beard.

The manbuns are the peak of irony, because they can only have them until they hit their mid 30s and start losing their hair.

Props for embracing the disheveled wildman look. What do you wear with it?

kill yourself my man

I listen to rock music. I was speaking in relativity to popular top 40, which is mostly black music / edm. Rock (white music) isn't popular with the youth as it was in the 60s,70s,80s,90s,& early 2000's.

The point of the look is to disgust people like Sup Forumslacks. It's basically the left-wing equivalent of the rare pepe.

If the hipsters got one thing right it was bringing back beards. It's the rest of their look that lets them down.

i like my beard

OP pic is pure faggotry though.

>Are the Jews behind it?
of coursh!

> traditionally masculine traits (beard, tattoos)
Neither of which are "traditionally masculine", and certainly not globally. This bearded trend is back, mostly because guys want to cover up their fucked up jaws, are lazy, want to appear more masculine, or they just realize it gets them female attention (maybe a combination of them all).

Implying that beards as a whole is somehow torn apart because numales have them now is ridiculous. You would never say such a thing to a man who looks like a mountain who has a beard. He is still just as dominating and alpha as he ever was.

You on the other hand... well I don't really want to think how petty the man who believes numales controls perception.

I don't know man, I'm pretty fucking manly, I dont have glasses, but I'm also not huge either. I'm 6'3" and the beard makes me look like a manly mother fucker. Birches love it toom

sorry, hipster, no can do.

>that hair
what are you doing? Cut that shit out.

I had just been painting. Here's one groomed.

What you think is happening
>jews control culture to emasculate men
What is probably happening
>culture changed because of technology and marketing which is known to cause people to do crazy shit to their bodies
I suppose you could just leap to the ridiculous and sensational part right away like always, but I think most rational people here know that people are always dumb and culture has always been stupid nonsense.
Don't believe me? Go to another country like arabistan and try to be an american there. See how that works out.
There's a curse in arab that is 'curse your mustache' which is like your father is a bitch or something. Just because its 'traditionally' manly just means you're living in another era because you think you're better than a guy who gets his nose pierced or those dumb african plates in his ears.
Since its fashion, it just means you live with a different sense of fashion than them which applies to... fucking everyone.

>beard makes me look manly

Good on you to admit it's a ruse.

Fag.

I'm a gay man, this guy (and these types of guys) are faggots.

hiding your weak jaw line?

you look like a hobo with that beard

>Hair that is supposed to grow on men, but not supposed to grow on women
>Not masculine

Did you flunk out of sex ed or some shit?

Reading comprehension plz. But yes the beard makes up for the tiny penis. That and my huge truck.

Clean shaven will always be more superior

Beards are fine if it's on a big guy, and it look like shit on skinny faggot.
And well, if you're not taking care of your body by doing some lifting or even calisthenics shit then you're no better than these "nu-male" you hate that much.

No weak jawline here boy. Just like the beard after I wasn't allowed to have one for so long.

i'd fuck them though 2bh

Effeminate men have gone in and out of fashion over and over again throughout history. Maybe you should read something besides right-wing blogs.

Shit tier beard, looks like pubes. Sort yourself out

That beard is whispy and thin as fuck. I can see your shirt and the car seat through it. If you can't grow a proper thick beard, trim that shit and make due with a goatee or something. All of that horizontal poofiness just looks shitty and juvenile.

ITT: "Men" that can't grow beards and cry a little when they see women fetishize facial hair

You may as well be Asian.

hahahaha you must look like that

He looks handsome.

were jews behind those stupid 3-panel comic tshirts everyone wore in middle school?

because those were the worst.

what does Sup Forums think about mustaches?

you show off your jawline

most of your face is clean so you look well groomed

its fucking awesome as long as its not some gay hipster curly stache

solo mustaches are pretty homo until you're like 45.

lookin halal my man

>whites

shave the shit dude

its not thick enough and you are masking it by growing it longer

if you are working in washington DC you will never get anywhere with a beard

>natty
>not natty
>natty
>not natty

>Manbuns
>Neo-Barbershop haircuts
>Weird-beards
Pleb shit. Think outside the manbun.

Stop missing using the term ego. This shit is pure Id.

If you have a thick mustache then yes. A proper mustache will always trump and beard, simply because you can show a strong jawline (if you have one).

But chances are if you have a thick mustache, you are already manly enough not to need one.

He has a decent face, but it looks like he is trying way too hard. If his hair/facial hair was neatly trimmed, he would look a lot more handsome and mature. Also, he should cover up those tattoos.

Second one is not impossible natty

Hahaha where the fuck do you live? This manly craft beer pomade lmao 2014 beard man trend died last year. We all wear bowlcuts/young leo hair and 90s oversized sweaters, high-waisted jeans and dirty stan smiths now.

You have to ask?

Of course they are responsible. They control the "entertainment" media (hell all media outlets) of the West.

No, the whites are behind it. Like they're behind nu-metal.

I'm from Prague btw, just visiting Budapest. Everyone is wearing fucking Roshes here baka.

When I look at little away from that pic it seems like their hands are moving. Might just be my eyes though.

Howcome a faggot like him can grow a beard and continue being a sissy little piece of shit while I took the iron and red pills yet still cant grow one. REEEEEEEEEEE

It is actually just a fashion cycle
Beards was highly popular in 19 century
Google "Romantism Beard", it become obsolete after WW1 when no face hair become a standart

>le pube beard

You have shit tier """""beard"""" genetics, shave it

If your country refuses to take the redpill even after Trudeau is gone you guys will die. Start taking that red pill now.

Take a hot shower to get your beard more pliable, then spend a few minutes combing it down (not out) and then trim the sides.
The only time a beard should stick out more than your ears is when the sides are past your chin.
Also you'd probably do a lot better with the lincoln look, since your mustache doesn't connect.

>that guy who says iron pill unironically

how young are you

spotted the shill

Even though I recognize that you are right, It isn't just the womenization of the young men, it's also the incapacity of them to fight back at anything, no one stands for their beliefs, they'll just say, "Oh I guess everyone has different opinions", when the truth is there for them to take it, when they are proved to be wrong at something they have the alternative of thinking "different", the alternative of the non rational way.

It's the new Pillock look.
We had that in all ages.
Next topic.

Jews have weak, non-Euro jaws. They are encouraging beards because it helps them hide it. Same reason they encouraged shaggy cuts in the 60s and 70s. Ever wonder why buzz-cuts, high-and-tight, and other close cuts look so good on Europeans and so bad on jews?

If you grow a beard you should be able to bench your weight at bare minimum. You should have at least one masculine hobby. Shooting, woodworking, metal-working. I don't care. Being an emasculated nu male faggot is not a masculine activity.

>beardlet low T faggot is mad at actual men

Why do you people get so Butthurt over beards?

actually its liberal pussies who feel insecure about their manhood and think a beard will help them

I think it's all the teenagers

razors aint free, and it takes too much time to shave erryday.hence beard

>getting triggered by beards
kek, the real pussy is you user

I think just a stubble would probably suit you better.

Leviticus 19:28

Don't get inked.

You must be young.

>an all-loving, all-knowing god will damn you to hell because you drew on your skin

its the guy equivalent of the upcoming meme generation instead of problem glasses they get beards.

This coming from the guy who can't grow a beard.

Are razor blades super expensive there or something?
I can get a pack of 100, which should last you a year, for $7.50

freud fuck off

You can't grow a beard? What's prohibiting you?