White ""people"" losing their touch

One lil' nigga single-handedly shot 12 police officers and killed 5 of them. Explain yourselves white people

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah but does he have the booty meat wut wut?

White people have done similar things. Not that hard when you ambush them with more firepower

Spawn campers.
Check em.

its almost as if white people aren't actively trying to kill blacks.... yet

nig nogs killin each other faster than they can procreate in chicago and elsewhere. 5 dead white cops ain't no thang. the big worry is nig nogs blackening the white gene pool meme

He sat on top of a roof instead of going against them face to face

why are Whites so beta and asleep? Why are so many whites racemixers and hating White societies cultures and countries?

ayyyy

Whites are being shown the way, I hope the message isn't being overlooked.

LMAO well u whites, already bleached our gene pool. We're just returning the favor. The average black in america is about 25-20% white.

cute gay pic bro, got a whole folder of those?

He was a coward on a rooftop with a sniper rifle, how hard it that?

>he was on a roof
U wot?

God damn

>One lil' nigga
He wasn't actually black, CNN is telling the truth. Don't buy into FOX """reality""".

Add a hand doing a smug pepe in CNN picture, and it will be top kek

>White people have done similar things.

when? what white shooter opened fire on a pile of cops and hit a dozen without being obliterated?

they had to send in the robo-bomb to neutralize him.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

nice sentiment, but a total absolute waste of time.

might as well petition the national science foundation to accept flat earth as a valid theory.

The best I felt like doing

I'm shocked its taken this long for Amerikeks to start shooting back. Pigs in the form of middle aged men playing soldier dress-up have been shooting dogs, flashbanging infants and generally acting like the fat, pasty wannabes they are for the last 20 years.

Sometimes the only thing bullies understand is a kick in the teeth.

>inb4 this leads to even more gaudy amerifat boot-licking and pig worship

Fuck off back to your island

The intersection between blacks who hate cops enough to murder them and blacks with the skills and discipline to actually do it effectively and in mass is not that large.

Mental illness! That's always the white explanation.

I thought there were several snipers? Where'd they all go?

>he got 'sploded

2 were captured and 1 was killed in a robojihad. Lone gunman my ass you nigger lover

Unlike him, this guy killed more than anyone else so far.

Seems the cops are keeping the details under wraps while they do their investigation.

You're right. That absolute madman killed more than the dallas shooter.

How can niggers even complete?

Libtardism softened white bois

>One lil' nigga who was a military veteran, who wore body armour and who had a sniper rifle
Gosh! How embarassing!

Decades of left social engineering

>that slicing the pie move

Okay cop killing aside that was good shit. Wonder if this guy had military training.

Racist white bois on Sup Forums getting BTFO

This is what happens when you sit at your computer getting fat all day!

You never heard of Charles Whitman

Or in 1997, how LA cops got their ass handed to them by two heavily armed and armored men in north Hollywood. Had those two planned an ambush instead of a botched up bank robbery, the casualties would have been high.

Looks just like an afrocentric ''scholar''

I haven't been following this, is it now one shooter instead of multiple shooters as initially believed?

I guess he got tired of the whip

>our gene pool

Attacking the police takes serious balls that white people don't have.

"The cops? No thanks, I'll go shoot up a church.."

Faggots.

>In a shoot out with a cop hiding behind pillar
>charges the cop and shoots him face to face
Gotta have respect for them balls of steel

>1 post by this ID

>Sniping unsuspecting police officers trying to contain a crowd
>hahaha i sure rekt them right guys xD

Breivik single handedly killed 77 people, does that make him tough aswell? No it doesn't he was shooting fucking unarmed people.

Really kick off the race war and we'll see how much white people have lost their touch, we'll bring that nigger pop percent down to the single digits

>implying that piece of theater last night wasn't staged

Ya man because there's a fucking difference. These cops had jackshit to do with the recent killings, the shooter is no different that Roof.

Fuck off leaf, take off the fucking tinfoil

wait, but aren't there 3 other shooters in custody?

this

CZECHED

>implying tinfoil doesn't protect your grey matter

Slavery and the Holocaust, m'goy! Whites learn to be ashamed of themselves in grades 4 through 12.
The White Devil is the most evilest animal to walk the Earth. The goy have no souls and must know their place.

>Nigger tries to equate stupidity to having big balls
>Admit I'm wrong, no, we wuz kings so I don't have to admit I can't fashion a decent argument

Niggers.

3 others yes don't know if they were shooters or not. Original reports said 2 shooters. Now they haven't released anything new for hours.

HE HAD THE HIGH GROUND

#daishikiwearersmatter

im curious if those 'oath keepers' or w/e they are called love this guy or not. I'm talking about the ones that get guns and say they are ready to shoot if the constitution isn't upheld.

it seems like this terrorist did his oath when he saw his race being murdered?

He was an army reservist. Served in Afghanistan.

> race being """""murdered""""

Black on black murder is 10x the number of blacks killed by police, now let's take that number down to blacks that weren't actively committing a crime when they got shot, and we are talking about a dozen people.

Hungarianbro was spot on. Kind of creepy.

>unsuspecting
>police officers
Those words should never go together. Especially whilst on duty. Breivkek shot at kids.

There's a difference between being alert and being prepared to get shot at with a fucking sniper rifle bud. Don't tell me that these officers should've anticipated that trained ex-militaries would be shooting at them with weapons designed for military use. They are in no way qualified to face that, especially burgerland police officers.

for
fucks
sake...

>Snipe
He wasn't sniping anybody. That was falsely reported. He was on the streets

No he didn't.

More and more soldiers will lose their minds. You'll see. That's what your military do to people.

>black person get shot
EXPLAIN YOURSELVES WHITE PEOPLE
>white cops get shot
>muslim kills x
>black kills x

i can't deal with this bullshit anymore. srsly.

> The average black in america is about 25-20% white.

Nope. Coming from an actual mixed race country, you're really not.

Worthless leaves

So he's a traitor too? Fucking nigger dog.

there were 4 shooters

More often those with those skills join security firms or, you guessed it, Police.

Rolling

>one
Fuck off shill

ok bitches we're cuttin off your foodstamps so feel free to chimp out. Whitey has nigger insurance.

board quality is really starting to go to shit with all the shitposting tourist niggers we've been receiving lately

You're not alone. Whites are waking up to this fact. The pendulum is swinging back again

That's not even a 50% kill rate dindu nuffin, if this was school you'd fail.

>white boi can't handle the banter

We just needed a good enough reason to test out our new nigger killing exploding robot toy.

my fucking sides

EXTERMINATE!