Guess how this movie is problematic

Guess how this movie is problematic.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIB4jNYeRY4

you get the idea

What kind of pathetic fuck must someone be to collect all these outraged tweets and then come post them here in search of (You)s? Literally kill yourself, faggot.

you seem mad

Would they be just as outraged if the women in the movie killed someone who wasn't a sex worker?

Oy vey. Things have backfired. Quick claim the dead stripper was a convicted sex offender.

loosk fun, i liked bridesmaids

honestly surprised that they're defending a "sex worker" (kill me now) who is male. at least these looney tunes stick to their ideals.

wasn't there a male version of this where this same situation happened during a bachelor party?

Isn't this literally Very Bad Things? Which was an awful movie.

This movie called, asked to stop ripping it off

>hangover ripoff about 5 whores getting drunk and riding the dick carrousel
not even normies are going to watch this shit

Is Scarlett Johansson the new late-career Robert De Niro?

>strippers are "sex workers"
Really?

Is this any good?

its OK. worth wasting couple hours but completely forgettable

Because it is almost a direct rip off of the 1998 Peter Berg film "Very Bad Things" Staring Jon Faveru Christian Slater and Cameron Diaz.

Also I miss long hair Scarlette.

>A stripper is a sex worker
>Killing sex workers in a movie is bad because sex workers get killed in real life

I beg to differ. Frankenhooker was nothing but killing strippers and I found that shit hilarious.

It's just an excuse to hate the movie senpai. "Pls stop exposing our degnerate ways." -women

>Lawyer uncle says 'its just an accident'
>ignoring manslaughter

>roasties mad when hot men die
>if he was fat and white they would cheer
LMAAAAAAAO LIKE DUDE I FUCKING HATE WOMEN LMAO

You can hate a movie and have a valid reason for it
>It looks shitty
>Very Bad Thing already did this thing
Or really anything else but virtue signaling isn't the way to argue

Go! maybe?

Would they be outraged if the stripper was a man?

What are you talking about?

yeah it's quite nice actually

>who is male

Not only that but a WHITE male possibly straight as well

He hasn't watched the trailer and wants to be outraged as desperately as those SJWs do.

I assumed it would be muh lack of racial diversity (which only ever really means black fuck those other not-white races woo justice) but at least one is pissed off the fat chick kills him by being fat. Though half of Sup Forums are fatty fetishists and will probably be upset about that, too.

You guys know this is a movie where a group of girls in a Bachelorette party get drunk and do coke until the fat one kills a straight white male stripper by trying to jump up and sit on his face right? Like you don't have to watch more then a minute of the trailer to see that.

>giving clicks to the misandrist jew

sure thing shirley steinbergerstein

Ok then read a brief tralor synopsis on a non partisan third party website that you trust if your so worried that the news will steal your click. Still doesn't defend the SJW boogeyman nonsense.

Murduh is bad! not sposda do it!

WTF,girls can be raunchy too?

>Women don't need to rely on their vagina to work!
>Sex workers are holy and divine!

In the end of the trailer though its literally already spoiler he aint ded. wtf is with stupid cunts like this

You don't need to imagine: it's fucking SONY.

It's a change.

sex """"workers""""

lol

So it's Weekend at Bernie's? With women?

There was a movie similar to that, much darker but with men. I cant remember the name of it, nor care enough to look it up. But it has the fat (((((fella))))) who is Tony Stark's butt boy in the first few movies handling his shekels.

I thought comedy movie trailers were supposed to give away all the funniest jokes, but none of those jokes were any good.

Jon Favreau?

>finally a bbw in a top hollywood movie
>it's actually a buw (big ugly woman)
Fuck's sake

>problematic
get back to tumblr

Holy shit, I'm actually surprised, I thought it was going to be about how there is no black girl but boy was I wrong

films looks absolutely terrible.

She was never as good as DeNiro's worst. Maybe she'll get there eventually.

That's the first thing I thought of, too. Had to look it up, was called Very Bad Things.

Kate McKinnon is usually pretty talented, but whatever shitty accent she is attempting is enough to ruin that movie.

Come on, Lost in Translation ScarJo is better than DeNiro in Dirty fucking Grandpa.

>brought to you by the good people at Sony

when will scarjo announce she was a lesbian all along?

So, the movie's about how the fat comic relief girl out of a group of other shitty unlikable girls accidentally kills a guy, but with it being revealed in the trailer that he's actually alive, what's the movie actually about? It just seems like it's gonna be them flirting with cops and doing 'epic fail xD' shit. Who the fuck is the target audience

I'm more concerned that a nearly 3 min long trailer spoilered the whole thing

>do drugs
>'kill' a guy
>he isn't actually dead
>he wakes up and they knock him out
>they then move him to another room
>but carry on the party!

Did they not see this?

Lost in Translation is all Murray and very overrated anyway. Scarletts presence is very underwhelming.

Meta as fuck

WE WAZ WHORES N SHIEEEET

YOU JUST KEEP HITTING THE FUCKING HOME RUNS, SONY

One disaster after another. I love it.

All women are potentially a sex worker since twitch exist. That's why they feel so concerned.

>Sony

Dropped.

Jesus, it's just a movie! A really stupid one at that.

>Getting angry over killing a stripper

I didn't know your mother was a whore :^)

>Scarlett Jupehansen

dropped.

How funny that Sup Forums will probably start defending this movie now

As I am nearing 30 I dont find any accidental deaths funny at all. Just had a dream about my sister dying and just realizing that she no longer excists. She is fine, but fuck death.

why are women so unfunny, all of these characters are the same it seems they all possess the same demeanor

>unlikable
Pleb detected
Also >Target audience
Women you dumbfuck.

chris evans needs to be fired by marvel. this is NOT okay.

>Girls' Night Out: The Movie
>They don't ditch their friends after meeting a Chad at night club

This doesn't make any sense. Women don't hang around with themselves. They can't bond with each other.

It's just more liberal newspeak.

The same way "illegal aliens" became "illegal immigrants", then "undocumented immigrants", and now "undocumented workers".

I wouldn't be surprised in 10 years if strippers were now referred to as "the chastity-challenged".

this has been done some many fucking times, fuckin hell

Kek
I love how these delusional Sup Forumsmblrinas unironically expect these people to just know every single one of their retarded buzzwords

but Sup Forums loves this movie

>trailer starts
>clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
>*claps stop* cue joke
>play pop song

I want to murder marketing

Their terminology updates faster than yugioh banlists, it's pretty astonishing.

When will people learn that you never give these psychos an inch? They're never going to be satisfied.

What did he say this time?

>Token minority
>Token lesbian
>Token fat
>Well known actor

What the fuck is this shit? This is so transparent it's sickening.

he was actually apologizing on behalf of trump. that was the day trump stopped protecting tranny kids from pooping in girls' bathrooms.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK MALE PEOPLE

This movie is horrific and the people complaining about violence against a sex worker deserve to be thrown in jail with the Trumpfags

>make a raunchy Hangover-style comedy to show that women can be funny
>piss off literally what should be your main audience by virtue of existence because they lack the capacity to find happiness in life
>they turn on ScarJo and McKinnon
>brought to you by Sony

YAAAAASSSS! Keep pandering to buttblasted femtard audience. Tighten the noose around your necks

This image is exactly why not even gay people like penisladies

this is fucking pathetic

its a humorous movie aimed at women

Why is Zoe Kravitz gf material in this?

Most of them are buws.

Was thinking exactly this. Except for nearly the whole cast either dies or gets horribly injured in Very Bad Things. This movie looks like it'll end with champagne and a queef joke.

The rest of the world needs to stop giving people like this attention. Being this easily triggered is almost a mental illness at this point. How would these people react to Weekend at Bernie's?

>Killing [insert any group you can think of here] in a movie is bad because [this group] get killed in real life.

Lots of people get killed. It being in a comedy movie doesn't justify the action in real life, why do these faggots always blur the two. Who are these backwards superstitious American fucknuts who think that the cinema screen is imbued with powers of dark sorcery, and the ability to brainwash the mind. It is as hysterical as fears over heavy metal CDs carrying hidden messages from the devil.

But they probably thought the cocaine jokes were funny even though people overdose and die from coke every day.

This. She was just the new hot actress at the time, bolstered by the fact that she could actually act a little bit. She wasn't the Megan Fox of her time but she was the Jennifer Lawrence.

This looks pretty fun, I'll have to go see it.

Bonus for all these salty liberal tears. Also Zoe Kravitz.