My friend is shitskin looking like an Arab but his sister is blonde and fair skinned what the fuck

My friend is shitskin looking like an Arab but his sister is blonde and fair skinned what the fuck..

my dad look arab and had a blonde kid, gnes in sothern europea are weird

>My "friend"

He doesn't look like one.

yes, he does, I posted on Sup Forums this pic a month ago, and most said he doesn't look white, too arab

I look like Iberian king.

Did you fuck her sister.

Have you ever seen how their parents look like?

oh my summer child
dark hair, dark eyes - arab on Sup Forums

Yeah I've been dating the girl for a couple of weeks and her brother is my friend since junior high. The mother looks like average european woman I guess, father looks like Luis Figo. We call him moha because of his skin colour

Your dad is white..

>dating your friend's sisters
damn, cheers.

What does moha mean?

sort for mohammed I guess

my sister is blonde with blue eyes and i am BLACK

Jajaja, it's the opposite for me! I'm blonde and blue eyes but my sister is a shitskin..

>My friend is shitskin looking like an Arab but his sister is blonde and fair skinned what the fuck..

Are they turks? the women are always more european looking and the males are more arabian looking, you could say the same for people that lives here in my country though

>Гpeки
>Бeлыe
Oхoхo aхaхaхa хeхeхe

Maybe it's because women tend to have fairer complexions than men. It could also just be make up actually. t can definetly make them look more "european"

>Are they turks? the women are always more european looking and the males are more arabian looking, you could say the same for people that lives here in my country though

It's like for Russians too. Russian men look Turkish while Russian women look Slavic.

Those two literally have the same face.

Are you retarded?

Remember to tell her that she is a sub-human.