/got/ general - Freyfu edition

Previous:

Jon is Neds true born son, Tully shits are bastards, Young Griff is son of Rhaegar and Lyanna and Daenerys is a Blackfyre

Daenerys is a Hasty

I hope Jon actually is Ned's bastard son because having him be Rhaegar and Lyanna's love child is cliche.

Ygritte and Robert Baratheon are the clear winners of the poll.
Baratheon is who most like. And Ygritte is who most want to fuck.

That's all for now. However, it's not over. The pay-off is yet to come.

Robb is such an idiot. This girl was top tier.

Yeah she is. I'd pull up to that bumper and smack that monkey.

Bradamante touched my hair this morning.

Afternoon /got/

Good afternoom Ser Salty Cunt

I miss him, what is he doing right now, why is he not posting?

ayo. is Cleganebowl confirmed for S7?

i know you nerds got the deets.

a lot more fertile than jeyne as well

who /shirei/ here?

still lookin for some mature men pics

They did great on her casting. She lacks a strong chin and has other Frey features but is also strikingly beautiful. That's exactly how she's described. When I first read it I thought they'd have trouble finding a girl with Frey features that is actually beautiful but they nailed it here. Chick is perfect.

exactly, i just wish they cast all the female characters that well

What is /got/'s prediction for how long Cersei sits upon the throne? 3 Episodes? A season? Forever?

it should last 5 minutes into the first episode... but you know it's gonna last until either episode 6 when she gets betrayed or episode 9 when dany takes the throne because muh strong women :'-)

Yeah they're real random with their casting. Sometimes it's like they did some Weird Science shit with what George wrote and at other times it's like they just cast whoever fucked them.

yeah man it sucked that none of the main female characters really had the right aesthetic for the role
maybe its just the bong gene pool, no really much to work with perhaps

You forget that actors actually need to *act*. They can't just grab any model that happens to fit the character's description. Casting child actors is especially difficult. Do you know how fucking hard it is to come across a child like Maisie Williams? It's rare as fuck. They took a chance, because she could act well for her age, and was a cute kid. Unfortunately she didn't grow into a beauty, but that's just how life goes. You can't get hung up on shit like that.

You don't know if that Frey chick can actually act. She's only there fore a couple scenes. And she has almost no lines, if any. I don't even remember her speaking in the show.

>when dany takes the throne because muh strong women
I can just the see articles/videos already about "What a great rags to riches!" story, completely ignoring how Dany is a member of the former royal family and was given 3 dragons and a hundred dothrakis ( for a start! ) and pretty much 'given' 10k unsullieds and 100k dothrakis and 1000 ships and the Tyrell support later one without lifting a finger.

Oh yeah I totally get the child actor thing. They looked pretty good for the role in s1, its just bad luck that they didn't turn out great.
Still, there were adult characters that they could've cast with people who could act well and look the part too.

Margery was a good one, I think. Sansa looked right until she got too old and bong genes kicked in. Arya was good up until about season 3. Before that she was like ugly/cute and had the right age.

Cersei was a HUGE miss. Supposed to be the most beautiful woman alive and you get crooked face Lena Headey. Who I'm attracted to, but she's no Cersei.

Melisandre was pretty good but not quite exotic enough. I got the feeling that people from Ashaii looked like nips or something.

Overall, I think they knocked it out of the park. Some people don't have the exact look but most of them are competent in the role.

Nope, I didn't see your post before I made my other one I pretty much agree with you. I'm not shitting on them for people looking different just more talking about who nails the book's appearance and who doesn't. Lena Headey is a great example. Not nearly hot enough for Cersei but an absolute powerhouse actress. That's a fair exchange, for sure.

I like that you pointed to Maisie, too. People meme on her here but she is literally the most talented child actress I've seen in... maybe ever. The girl is legitimately naturally talented. Not only that, the Arya role was just perfect for her style. Finding her was one of the best things Nina Gold did for that show.

But yeah, just because I'm having a discussion about who looks like they stepped off the pages and who doesn't isn't an indication that I don't appreciate their acting or understand why they were cast.

There are some complete fuck ups like SNEKS and stuff but most of the main cast has been just perfect. Jaime, Theon, and Ned come to mind for male POVs that they cast perfectly.

They've definitely done more right than wrong.

Like who?

>Cersei was a HUGE miss
Nah, you're completely wrong. Cercei was beautify, but aged, and this is emphasized by the time she was stripped down and made to walk. Where years had worn her down.
Lena heady is very attractive, and at the perfect age to play Cersei. Plus she is the perfect actress for the part. She always gives the air of cool smugness, with hatred and fury boiling underneath. She was perfect casting, in terms of acting chops. The only way they could have cast better, is if they got someone exactly like Lena, except hotter. Which is pretty damn hard to do, since Lena is already the hot version of Lena.

I don't have a strong opinion on Mel. Except that the person they cast is good. No real complaints here.

I'm a different user, user. I cut in between your and the other user's discussion.

I wouldn't call the sneks a fuck up in casting. More like they were trying to keep shit simple, because they knew the Dorne plot wasn't going to be significant. Like for Tyene, why cast some golden haired girl? When it would only confuse the audience as to why a blonde is in the middle of all these brown people. Ultimately, Tyene's roll isn't big enough to warrant that kind of intrigue. So they just got this swarthy cutie to show her tits. I can't even be mad at that.

Yeah man, Lena Headey is as talented as they come. She plays Cersei fucking perfectly.

I would NEVER complain about Tyene's tits. That girl is super cute!

Speaking of, I wish I had the copypasta about her having to act like she wanted to fuck Bronn in that scene. It's a play on the Arnold/Jamie Lee pasta. It's literally perfect.

If it's going to happen at all it will be Season 8. I imagine all we'll get out of Sandor is him romping about with the brotherhood this season.

What role would the Faceless Men play in season 7 & 8? They seems to be important with theire face change and assassins skills.

What armor and colours will Jaqen wear? What would be his weapon of choice? Cant fucking wait for season 7!

nothing. they were just another feminist empowerment apparatus for Arya.

Dear fans,

Friendly reminder that Jon Snow, Deanerys Targaryen, Tyrion Lannister and Arya Stark are my favorite characters and the true protagonist of ASOIAF.

Anyone else feel like Little Finger is going to become the antichrist and take down the wall?

I think I will release TWOW next year, August 2018. Are my fans still interessted in TWOD and the rest of my books?

Cersei is supposed to only now be in decline from having kids a and trying to eat and drink like Robert but she's still supposed to be hot, have you seen Lena on the beach? Even if she wasn't pregnant they would've needed a double

Similar problem with Cat who's supposed to be a MILF and still be perky and curvy in all the right places

He's just some guy on the show. Hell, he's even lower than that. He is the guy they use to prove how savvy other people are. He's been this since season 2.
>Look how clever Tyrion is, he beat LF in his own game!
>Look how badass Cersei is, she put that LF right to his place!
>Look how smart Renly is, he reads LF like a book!
>Look how clever Margaery is, she's outmaneuvering LF at politicking like a pro!
>Look how insightful and sneaky Varys is, he know LF like the palm of his hand!
>Look how sly and subtle Ramsey is, he pull the wool over LF's eyes!
>Look how intelligent and badass Olenna is, she has LF by the balls!
Proving how smart Sansa is by getting LF executed is going to be the final insult.

Lena has a pretty face, and she looks great in a dress.
Also, we've only ever known Cersei since she's been married to Robert with 3 kids. You make is sounds as though we were supposed to get Prime Cersei. But she was never in the books.

Also, as for Cat, well... I can't say they matched her very well. The characters were supposed to be aged up some, but they wen't a little too old for her. Still, her looks are offset by her amazing acting. She really owned the roll. It's difficult to imagine anyone else playing her.

And besides, what would a younger milfier Cat bring to the show? He looks never really factored into the story anyway.

I just feel like all the talk about Little Finger rather ruling over ashes than nothing means he is going to be the one that fucks everything up.

You could also make the argument that even when people seem to be getting the better of Little Finger, he is still in some way getting the better of them, and is just playing a longer more devious game.

Who here is for /maturemen/?

ASOIAF is just GURMS "Lord of the Rings" its cliche fantasy drivel desu senpai

I can't tell of Oberyn is legitimately hot, or if I just think that he's hot because he carries himself like he is.

I feel like it's most always superficial, though. Sure, people endto figure him out occasionally, but that's because he's the most transparent puppetmaster ever. He still manages to profit off everything that happens in the end, though, and has gone from lowborn random to master of coin to defacto leader of the Vale with his fingers in the north.

Daily Remnider Robb lost the war because he didn't marry this QT

>he is going to be the one that fucks everything up.
Niggah he's been fucking everything up since before the story began

it's more gay to be a bottom user

if by "fucks everything up" you mean his master plan of starting a catfight between two retarded teenage girls sure

It's because of modern muh honour faggotry
Time for the Starks of olde to return

Its that aura of confidence

It's mostly just luck though.

That's what he wants you to believe
His best idea was extracting Salsa from KL, I believe

So did Robby B care about anything beyond the wall? I don't recall that ever being a concern for him. What do you think he would have thought of wildlings?

Why is GRRM so obsessed with cuckolding and love triangles

how many mature men will make it to the end of season 7? also post your mature men images.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

Because it's the patrician romantic drama.

Only Nikolaj is attractive here, but for some reason, I'd still prefer to fug Pedro.

>implying you'd ever be a top
branshit pls go, your waifu has been ugly since 2013

None I'm afraid
This is the beginning of women ruling Westeros

They had to cast her pretty on purpose, as a fuck you from Walder to Rob.

Rob literally lived in a hell of his own making. Great warlord, but terrible fucking king. Especially when he had the best political and military minds on his side (his mother for politics, Roose Bolton for military tactics).

One scene the show got right, Walder asking Roose how shitty it must have been serving under Rob. Roose said something to the effect of, "he ignored every piece of advise I gave him". Rob literally did the same thing with Cat. Just said fuck everyone this is my show, and got fucking wrecked.

the older cast on this show is so fucking god tier. Also, if this pic is including dead dudes, where is Geor Mormont and Barristan? Ned? Robert?

so it was stannis, cia, roose, jorah, tywin...varys?who am I missing?

tyrion is his favorite character and arya is his wife's. he never said anything like that about Jon or Dany.

also he said Tyrion was a villain.

the pic i've been waiting for, please /GoT/ revitalize this meme and bring these threads back to their glory days

He didn't.

his mother was a fucking retard

I want to save him from the pooinloo

he didnt

Stop projecting t. Bottom bitch

Rewatching season 6 and holy shit. Was she always like this or did she get lazy the past 6 years?

>implying he didn't start giving up on asoiaf when the two most boring characters started becoming the most prominent

Ive been away from these threads so I havent been posting the best men.

Too old

>Lena has a pretty face, and she looks great in a dress.

I disagree about the first and attribute the second to costume design

And she doesn't need to be in her prime, but Cersei definitely doesn't look as bad as Lena does, at least not unless there's a very good timeskip

>She really owned the roll. It's difficult to imagine anyone else playing her.
>And besides, what would a younger milfier Cat bring to the show? He looks never really factored into the story anyway.

Loks would've matched her more to the bok and made the more beautiful than your mother thi g for Sansa make sense as well as Littlefinger's continued obsession with her. And the no other actresses thing is a gross exaggeration, like people saying no one else could play Neo in the Matrix, there are plenty and you would've likely said the same thing about not being able to see another actor playing them if the directors had chosen one of the others

No it's luck and plot.

Cat getting Tyrion

Sansa telling Cersei about Ned sending them North

Tyrion who now knows Littlefinger was behind shit not telling anyone or arresting him

Waynwoods happen to have debt AND the heir to the Vale so Petyr can buy the former to get a betrothal for Alayne to the latter

D'aw you're kind of cute user

>Cersei definitely doesn't look as bad as Lena does
At this point she probably looks worse.
>aged by grief over Joffrey
>body wrecked by gluttony and alcoholism, fat as fuck
>sudden weight loss due to imprisonment, everything is gross, saggy, and pasty
>bald

Nah, her body isn't that bad once she got out of their custody, doesn't she even describe and critique herself? And she didn't get that fat, dresses may not fit but not like they have a lot of give to them to accommodate, she just gained weight

Lena has a pretty terrible body without going through anything near as bad or as much as Cersei

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Gendrick

gay as fuck forced meme

>two most boring characters
be more specific

>every dead character suddenly comes to life, whole and unchanged
How do they react to all the shit that went down?

stop giving DnD ideas

they'll ally with dany

blackfyre and she hatched dragons. the only thing that annoys me is her now pale skin and dark eyebrows.

she was perfect when they dyed her eyebrows and gave her a red waste tan.

Reminder: N + A = J

>page 10

>Roslin prays her baby will be a girl so they don't kill Edmure
why does she even care she barely knows him

>I imagine all we'll get out of Sandor is him romping about with the brotherhood this season.

>Sandor is going to become a Paladin

please happen

no shit sherlock

Cause she's not a bad person and doesn't wish death on the innocent.

She's pure

something smells fishy and it isn't Edmure's floppy trout

the Freys are all slimy shits, why would she be pure?

>the Freys are all slimy shits
Settle down Lady Stoneheart. We've seen a few honorable, or at least okay Freys here and there.

Nature vs Nurture.

She's naturally pure

them Rosby genes

If Roslin was so pure why didn't she tell Edmure they are going to murder his family BEFORE they fucked?